Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[FAQ] Tenets System Finally Exposed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    did we get stats every tenets ?

    Ex : im on max spirit tenets

    so ill get stats from Magic + Element + Nature + Mortal + Spirit in total


    still getting confused choosing between holy favor or tenets. thx b4

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by nezhtizen410 View Post
      did we get stats every tenets ?

      Ex : im on max spirit tenets

      so ill get stats from Magic + Element + Nature + Mortal + Spirit in total


      still getting confused choosing between holy favor or tenets. thx b4
      accumulative, so once max tenets u get 15k str/intell from it as well as the others things i forget.

      tenets better for raw dmg since 15k str/intell is OP, even oper if u got a good soul to boost it, hf more of a op HP boost but still gives decent attack nonetheless
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

      Comment


      • #78
        Forgot to get the level 9 antique picture but think archaic lv 0 with nothing added is the same stats. But anyway this is what it is so far. For each stage it's:

        Antique:

        Lv 0: 22150 Wisdom (5)? antique bloodgems
        lv 1: 25150(?) Wisdom (7)? antique bloodgems
        lv 2: 28150 Wisdom 15 antique bloodgems
        lv 3: 31150 Wisdom 18 antique bloodgems
        lv 4: 34150 Wisdom 30 antique bloodgems
        lv 5: 37150 Wisdom 33 antique bloodgems
        lv 6: 40150 Wisdom 47 antique bloodgems
        lv 7: 43150 Wisdom 57 antique bloodgems
        lv 8: 46150 Wisdom 67 antique bloodgems
        lv 9: 49150 Wisdom 75 antique bloodgems

        Total: 356, 500 wisdom (~178/179 gpow) / 354 antique bloodgems

        The ones with the ? is from memory so might be off by a couple blood gems. If anyone got those and can confirm that'll be great =].

        Will take awhile to get the next set of info unless someone else wants to post it.

        Comment


        • #79
          114 gems = from archaic lvl 0 > lvl 4 archaic and 2 circles
          125 gems > lvl 6 with 3 circles
          73 gems > lvl 7 3 circles
          119 gems > lvl 9
          very last is 19 gems per click = 95 if doesn't increase mid lvl like some of these lvls too
          total = 526 gems

          didn't note down exact per click cuz 2 trigger happy :^) but amount the same none the less

          str/intell is nice if u max soul % and use peace u'll get over 10k intell/str per stage, im over 104k intell atm with priest + peace sb (im also full dream seal and have max intell on 1 reiki bit thing)

          crit dmg is disappointing, gives a lot less compared to previous lvls considering the cost and all

          (have yet to do last 5 clicks after 9 so i'm not certain if there r more stages after but i doubt it)

          Click image for larger version

Name:	lvl 9 archaic tenets.png
Views:	1
Size:	386.2 KB
ID:	1962769
          Last edited by xPrototypeT; 07-19-2018, 08:03 PM.
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
            114 gems = from archaic lvl 0 > lvl 4 archaic and 2 circles
            125 gems > lvl 6 with 3 circles
            73 gems > lvl 7 3 circles
            119 gems > lvl 9
            very last is 19 gems per click = 95 if doesn't increase mid lvl like some of these lvls too
            total = 526 gems

            didn't note down exact per click cuz 2 trigger happy :^) but amount the same none the less

            str/intell is nice if u max soul % and use peace u'll get over 10k intell/str per stage, im over 104k intell atm with priest + peace sb (im also full dream seal and have max intell on 1 reiki bit thing)

            crit dmg is disappointing, gives a lot less compared to previous lvls considering the cost and all

            (have yet to do last 5 clicks after 9 so i'm not certain if there r more stages after but i doubt it)

            [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":1962769**[/ATTACH]

            funny that u probably got at least 80-90k str

            imagine a matk char with 90k str that gives patk

            guess just gotta thank r2

            btw what server are u at

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by mihonaco View Post


              funny that u probably got at least 80-90k str

              imagine a matk char with 90k str that gives patk

              guess just gotta thank r2

              btw what server are u at
              s50 xal3x, i have over 100k str i think too

              so end may be low but str give hp too so it's not too bad :^)

              edit: ok took ss this with priest buff + peace sb
              Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled.png Views:	1 Size:	5.0 KB ID:	1962856
              Last edited by xPrototypeT; 07-21-2018, 12:46 AM.
              'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

                s50 xal3x, i have over 100k str i think too

                so end may be low but str give hp too so it's not too bad :^)

                edit: ok took ss this with priest buff + peace sb
                [ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tUntitled.png Views:\t1 Size:\t5.0 KB ID:\t1962856","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1962856","data-size":"medium"**[/ATTACH]
                gotcha , ty still quite sad tenets almost give no agility tho

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
                  114 gems = from archaic lvl 0 > lvl 4 archaic and 2 circles
                  125 gems > lvl 6 with 3 circles
                  73 gems > lvl 7 3 circles
                  119 gems > lvl 9
                  very last is 19 gems per click = 95 if doesn't increase mid lvl like some of these lvls too
                  total = 526 gems

                  didn't note down exact per click cuz 2 trigger happy :^) but amount the same none the less

                  str/intell is nice if u max soul % and use peace u'll get over 10k intell/str per stage, im over 104k intell atm with priest + peace sb (im also full dream seal and have max intell on 1 reiki bit thing)

                  crit dmg is disappointing, gives a lot less compared to previous lvls considering the cost and all

                  (have yet to do last 5 clicks after 9 so i'm not certain if there r more stages after but i doubt it)

                  [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":1962769**[/ATTACH]
                  Just to add to this, here's the wisdom for each level as well:

                  Lv 0: 28150 Wisdom 15 antique bloodgems
                  lv 1: 32150 Wisdom 18 antique bloodgems
                  lv 2: 36150 Wisdom 30 antique bloodgems
                  lv 3: 40150 Wisdom 33 antique bloodgems
                  lv 4: 44150 Wisdom 47 antique bloodgems
                  lv 5: 48150 Wisdom 57 antique bloodgems
                  lv 6: 52150 Wisdom 67 antique bloodgems
                  lv 7: 56150 Wisdom 77 antique bloodgems
                  lv 8: 60150 Wisdom 87 antique bloodgems
                  lv 9: 64150 Wisdom 95 antique bloodgems

                  Total: 461,500 wisdom / 526 antique blood gems

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
                    114 gems = from archaic lvl 0 > lvl 4 archaic and 2 circles
                    125 gems > lvl 6 with 3 circles
                    73 gems > lvl 7 3 circles
                    119 gems > lvl 9
                    very last is 19 gems per click = 95 if doesn't increase mid lvl like some of these lvls too
                    total = 526 gems

                    didn't note down exact per click cuz 2 trigger happy :^) but amount the same none the less

                    str/intell is nice if u max soul % and use peace u'll get over 10k intell/str per stage, im over 104k intell atm with priest + peace sb (im also full dream seal and have max intell on 1 reiki bit thing)

                    crit dmg is disappointing, gives a lot less compared to previous lvls considering the cost and all

                    (have yet to do last 5 clicks after 9 so i'm not certain if there r more stages after but i doubt it)

                    [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":1962769**[/ATTACH]
                    You finish the last 5 clicks on this?
                    Asmodeus.
                    Server14
                    my 3 motos
                    1. I don't care for arrogance
                    2. I don't care for your rules
                    3. I'm gonna play how I want to play

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by coreyriding View Post

                      You finish the last 5 clicks on this?
                      ya but reinviting has said the cost for those last 5 clicks in the post just before, 64150 wisdom and 95 bloodgems
                      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Cambria Tenet released following 06/13 maintenance and is the final tenet. (presently)
                        These are the amounts and totals required for upgrading.
                        Each section has been multiplied by 5 to acquire the totals. To break them back down into each individual click divide them by 5 for each respective level.

                        Click image for larger version  Name:	Cambria - CS1.png Views:	1 Size:	67.4 KB ID:	1986633
                        Level Wisdom Required Antique Bloodgems Required
                        Level 1: 34,150 25
                        Level 2: 38,150 25
                        Level 3: 42,150 35
                        Level 4: 46,150 45
                        Level 5: 50,150 55
                        Level 6: 54,150 65
                        Level 7: 58,150 75
                        Level 8: 62,150 85
                        Level 9: 66,150 95
                        Level 10 (Master Tenet) 70,150 105
                        ------------------- -------------- ------------------
                        Totals: 521,500 610
                        Gpow Required 260
                        Pow Required 30
                        Gpow = Greater Pearl of Wisdom
                        Pow = Pearl of Wisdom
                        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                        Forum Rules are located here
                        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

                        CS1 - FAQ here

                        Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
                          Cambria Tenet released following 06/13 maintenance and is the final tenet. (presently)
                          These are the amounts and totals required for upgrading.
                          Each section has been multiplied by 5 to acquire the totals. To break them back down into each individual click divide them by 5 for each respective level.

                          Thank you for collecting and sharing the requirements for the Cambria Tenet Minori.
                          Last edited by R2109499284; 06-17-2019, 03:32 AM.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by R2109499284 View Post


                            Thank you for collecting and sharing the requirements for the Cambria Tenet Minori.
                            I'm happy to help.
                            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                            Forum Rules are located here
                            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

                            CS1 - FAQ here

                            Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Can anyone total the wisdom and bloodgems needed for antique, archaic, and Cambria? I tried to formulate all the needed wisdom and bloodgems but I got confused

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by R242811489 View Post
                                Can anyone total the wisdom and bloodgems needed for antique, archaic, and Cambria? I tried to formulate all the needed wisdom and bloodgems but I got confused
                                The total amounts are posted on page 6 by myself, xPrototypeT, and Reinviting. There's a total at the bottom of each post giving the amount of total wisdom and Antique Bloodgems required.
                                If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                                Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                                Forum Rules are located here
                                Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                                Looking for a guide? Try here.*

                                CS1 - FAQ here

                                Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X