and 117 GPOW for the Chaotic Tenet

Overall: 212 Gpow to REALLY Max Tenets LOL
      Guess we gotta make the most of the 5x points
      Server: (S73)Green Plains
      IGN: (S73)Aura
      Level: 180 eido
      Class: Rogue
      Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)

"You can read, but knowledge is only information.
      Wisdom is translating that knowledge to application."

K - Rino

Comment

Oh I didn't see this on the patch notes thanks for the info Reverie. I guess there's something to work on again....>.>

Comment

Now the stats that each tenet adds, is that stackable with each level, or is that the TOTAL stats added from beginning, to max that tenet sequentially?
          By that i mean, ancient tenet adds 94k hp, chaotic adds 114k hp. So chaotic adds a total of 114k hp to base stats combined with all other tenets, or chaotic adds an additional 114k hp to the previously acquired ancient of 94k?

Comment

So, just for Clarification each level of tenet that was listed is sperate correwct? Once you Max on tenet the total listed corresponds to how much Wisdom that specific level of tenet will need?
            Game:Crystal Saga
            Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
            IGN:S58-AquaShock
            Level: 198-Eidolon
            Class: Knight
            Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
            -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Beepuddylan View Post
              So, just for Clarification each level of tenet that was listed is sperate correwct? Once you Max on tenet the total listed corresponds to how much Wisdom that specific level of tenet will need?
              That is correct. The wisdom listed does not go off the wisdom required from the previous level.

Comment

i use 48,000 wisdom but only got Nature tenet level 8? i thought it will go far to Mortal tenet ?

Comment

Originally posted by RJ Capinpin View Post
                  i use 48,000 wisdom but only got Nature tenet level 8? i thought it will go far to Mortal tenet ?
                  Each time you upgrade a level of the tenet, you need more wisdom. Just using 48,000 wisdom wont get you to mortal from magic. Each level requires its on amount of wisdom.
                  Last edited by KanaDT; 11-14-2017, 07:44 PM.
                  If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by KanaDT View Post

With 48,000 wisdom, you shouldn't have any problems getting to Mortal tenet.
                    I don't know whats wrong and i only reach nature level 8. bugg or what do you think?

Comment

I don't know whats wrong and i only reach nature level 8. bugg or what do you think?
                      Its not a bug. To get to mortal Tenet, you would have to have around 52,740 wisdom in total. I apologize for looking at it wrong. As i said, each level of tenet requires its own amount of wisdom.
                      If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Each time you upgrade a level of the tenet, you need more wisdom. Just using 48,000 wisdom wont get you to mortal from magic. Each level requires its on amount of wisdom.
                        If that so, why i reached to nature level 8 with only 48,000 wisdom if every tenet need more wisdom? 7,485+17,480+27,775= 52,740 wisdom.

I. Tenet Names & Levels Note: Each Tenet requires that EXACT amount of wisdom required to max. It doesn't go off the previous amount.
                        I.I. Magic Tenet - 7,485 Wisdom to max [ WTM ]
                        I.II. Element Tenet - 17,480 WTM
                        I.III. Nature Tenet - 27,775 WTM
                        I.IV. Mortal Tenet - 38,810 WTM
                        I.V. Spirit Tenet - 54,220 WTM
                        I.VI. Regal Tenet - 64.970 WTM
                        I.VII. Oracle Tenet - 79,970 WTM
                        I.VIII. Sage Tenet - 96,655 WTM
                        I.IX. Demon Tenet - 118,585 WTM
                        I.X. Holy Tenet - 151,725 WTM

Comment

Originally posted by RJ Capinpin

Hi Sir,
                          I'm just confused. i use 48,000 wisdom on my tenet but i only got Nature tenet level 8? I think i was supposed to reach Mortal tenet higher with 48,000 wisdom?
                          I.IV. Mortal Tenet - 38,810 WTM is not total WTM.
                          7,485 + 27,775 + 38,810 = 52,740WTM

Comment

If that so, why i reached to nature level 8 with only 48,000 wisdom if every tenet need more wisdom? 7,485+17,480+27,775= 52,740 wisdom.

I. Tenet Names & Levels Note: Each Tenet requires that EXACT amount of wisdom required to max. It doesn't go off the previous amount.
                            I.I. Magic Tenet - 7,485 Wisdom to max [ WTM ]
                            I.II. Element Tenet - 17,480 WTM
                            I.III. Nature Tenet - 27,775 WTM
                            I.IV. Mortal Tenet - 38,810 WTM
                            I.V. Spirit Tenet - 54,220 WTM
                            I.VI. Regal Tenet - 64.970 WTM
                            I.VII. Oracle Tenet - 79,970 WTM
                            I.VIII. Sage Tenet - 96,655 WTM
                            I.IX. Demon Tenet - 118,585 WTM
                            I.X. Holy Tenet - 151,725 WTM

If you add up each amount of wisdom needed for each tenet, and considering what level tenet your on now, the amount of wisdom you used is around 48,000. To get to mortal tenet, you would have to use about 5k more wisdom. Wisdom doesn't stack. This means that each time you upgrade tenet level, the amount of wisdom resets and is increased. So, add the total amount of wisdom for magic, element, and nature, and that would be the total amoutn of wisdom needed to get to mortal.

Comment

If you add up each amount of wisdom needed for each tenet, and considering what level tenet your on now, the amount of wisdom you used is around 48,000. To get to mortal tenet, you would have to use about 5k more wisdom. Wisdom doesn't stack. This means that each time you upgrade tenet level, the amount of wisdom resets and is increased. So, add the total amount of wisdom for magic, element, and nature, and that would be the total amoutn of wisdom needed to get to mortal.
                              so this means i need more 4,740 wisdom to max Nature tenet?

52,740 required wisdom to nature level 9?
                              -48,000 my wisdom
                              = 4,740

Comment

so this means i need more 4,740 wisdom to max Nature tenet?

52,740 required wisdom to nature level 9?
                                -48,000 my wisdom
                                = 4,740
                                Yes, that is correct.

Comment

Working...
                                X