Down Again!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sdo1966 View Post
    ya i can log in with alts but not main..main was on-line at the time servers went down. alts were not
    managed to log in using an incognito window once. cleared all cookies, even used a different browser ...one i have never played on. I can log in alts and i can log-in to a different server, one i had no toons on. none of my alts were on when everything went down. Just my main, the one i was using at the time. Normally i am a very patient person, but this is pushing me to the limit
    Last edited by sdo1966; 11-06-2015, 09:20 AM. Reason: new info added
    (S70)CoffeeQueen
    Level 180 Shadow Rogue

*I'm not weird, I'm just limited edition*

Comment

• This is a joke.

Comment

• what the solution for this problem ?

Comment

• Can i know what is r2 doing about this I can log on my char but my husband cannot logg on his char we live in the same house!!!!! I mean really FIX it alreadyyyyyyyyy
          S42MxMood03
          Guild-SoulofRuins
          Married:S36Krayzie
          Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

• comeon r2 s88 has been shut down for 2 days now i mean comeon men is this how you treat your loyal subscriber. and its almost the weekend that just tell us what is gona happen next.
            Last edited by Reverie; 11-06-2015, 09:50 AM.

Comment

• The trouble with lack of information is that it leaves room for the rumours to spread, take hold and gain credance.

Come on R2, give us some sort of information on this.

Have now been trying for the last 8 hours to log in without any success. This is the worst joke ever!!
              WE ARE LEGENDS

IGN: Riversong
              Server: (S1)Aurora Point
              Class: Mage
              Lvl: Eido 180
              Pets: Guardian Angel, Emperor Demon + a lot of others
              Guild: 'LEGENDS'

Comment

• Originally posted by Riversong View Post
                The trouble with lack of information is that it leaves room for the rumours to spread, take hold and gain credance.

Come on R2, give us some sort of information on this.

Have now been trying for the last 8 hours to log in without any success. This is the worst joke ever!!
                You expect too much!! Only forum moderators read what we all writing and those don't got the authority to release information! And i doubt that they even got info either!

Comment

• sheesh, can log in to any alt i didnt log in fr a month. cant log in to any that i logged in yesterday =/
                  Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                  Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                  Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                  Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                  -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                  -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                  -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

• Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
                    sheesh, can log in to any alt i didnt log in fr a month. cant log in to any that i logged in yesterday =/
                    I smell Rollback 2-3 days of work lost again for a couple bound heroics! Like last time! Btw same problem here!

Comment

• Hi. I've had bad lag in game this past week and, then yesterday I was in quiz when I got booted from game while in quiz. I haven't been able to log in ever since. S49 Belas Chasm. Good Luck r2, I hope you can get it fixed right.
                      server: (s49)Belas Chasm
                      IGN: (s49)Annabelle
                      Class: Anti-Mage Ranger
                      Level: 130 (Scion)
                      Guild: (s26)FTW (Home away from home)

Comment

• finally can log inside with main
                        Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                        Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                        Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                        Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                        -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                        -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                        -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

• As the issue with logging mains is not affecting everyone, it's been a bit restless pinpointing the cause. I have been informed that the devs will be further delving into said matter later today when they are on duty.

S88's continued failed login is also sitting on the stove to be permanently resolved.

Comment

• for moment it did seem to get better, few ppl managed to get on but all is stuck again

Comment

• Reverie we have been sitting in the stove for the pass 3 weeks i dont know why other server are working good except for Us comeon please resolve this problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blasser View Post
                                Reverie we have been sitting in the stove for the pass 3 weeks i dont know why other server are working good except for Us comeon please resolve this problem.
                                The s44 server cluster isn't letting me log on either ya know.

Comment

Working...
                                X