Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Server DC Daily S94

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its been 3 times this past hour. The hour hasn't even been complete, to be accurate. Its been roughly 40 minutes, each disconnection lasting in intervals of 5-10 minutes. We get the chance to log in, complain about the disconnection and we disconnect again, that's about it. I haven't been able to do much, and the weekends is actually when I can enjoy the events that I can't get to do when I'm stuck in the office every single day of the week

Comment

very true cpu1 its annoying and we need to make a stand or nothing will be done.. soo spread the word to our server to get onto forums till we get this fixed or atleast get them to do somthing

Comment

I know how you feel i work 8-12 hours 5 days a week and usually bust the other two days that i am off

I just like how nearly everyday, a thread is created or a reply on an old thread about the server crashing is posted and yet nothing to fix this issue, I am sure they are trying but come on seriously, for two weeks the problem should have already been resolved.
        Last edited by Reverie; 04-09-2016, 01:53 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

i ask for refund before and guess what... they did not give my refund what a joke. you should fix your game instead of making your costumer angry

Comment

Server DC Daily S94

Server seems to keep disconnecting and everyone can't log in between 10:30-11:30 server time.
            This is the 3rd time it happened nobody seems to be able to connect from that time.
            At first everyone ping starts to go up and then the game freezes and then the message appears unable to connect to server.
            Can you guys figure out what is going on and if anyone is doing this on purpose.

Comment

spread the word to every1 next time you get online to come to forums cause this needs to be fixed and only way that will happen is if we make a stand s93 got fixed and compo yet we get pushed aside cause we are a new server its total ** we have spent money as well.. well, most of us

u can recall ur money threw ur bank just tell them u would like to queary the payments for goods not received.. ur bank will refund u and they will chase R2
              Last edited by Reverie; 04-09-2016, 01:53 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

If you filed a ticket for a refund it will take a couple of days for R2 to respond and they cant deny you a refund if you spent money on the game, but you are at risk of your file being banned once it goes through

How can someone be doing this on purpose? that would have to be some kind of sick joke if all of tis was intentional
                Last edited by Reverie; 04-09-2016, 01:54 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Server DC.png
Views:	1
Size:	967.3 KB
ID:	1724394 Server is still down right now. Been down for over 1 hour. Started 10:30 server time like usual today.
                  2 days ago before every was able to get in Lucifer somehow came out with the Dragon sword before everyone was able to connect. First thing when people got in saw Lucifer has come out with the Dragons Sword.
                  But I don't know if that has anything to do with the Server down. I just want to figure out why this happens daily always at the same time.

Comment

this really needs to be fixed cause its not like its just 1s or twice its like 5-10x every day its getting annoying and shouldn't be happening theres no reason we should stand for it we pay money and aint receiving the goods we also waist lots of time and seams to be for nothing when ur halfway threw a dungeon and get DCd

Comment

Well it seems like some people can connect and some cant because the second time it crashed there was only like 5 people on but people in forum still said they were not able to get into the server like a couple seconds after I got back into server. And what do you think that Lucifer is hacking the game so he can be on top

Well for right now I guess it is do dungeons and events at your own risk
                      Last edited by Reverie; 04-09-2016, 01:54 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

very true.. personaly wat I think they have done is put s93 on a new server and we are stuck with a crappy old 1 that doesn't work right..

Comment

I do not know all i know is this happens daily and always at the same time. Could be just a problem on R2games part.
                          I just am reporting what I know. Submitted a ticket and they said it's on my end but i got proof everyone was effected.
                          So I thought posting on the forum would be best way to show what is happening.

Comment

itrs not on our end its on theres ther server sukks many have had the same issues from all over its annoying and we aint gonna stand for it any longer

ohh look its up again.. wonder how long for now.. hmm 2 mins maybe
                            Last edited by Reverie; 04-09-2016, 01:59 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Swarming the forum with the same reports isn't actually an effective means of action. The only one reading it is, most oftenly, just myself and MemoryLane. We do request server checks on S94 whenever a new player report comes in, however going back and forth is essentially just creating more forum maintenance work.

Comment

which in turn may make u guys sick of clearing up and try getting the issue fixed as nothing els seams to be working its the only option we have hun.. sorry but really u gotta understand we need something done

this is really annoying and as I say we pay money for things like vip and dungeon keys and then get disconnected its waisting our attempts and nothing seams to be getting done 2 weaks now same issue

it happens multiple times every day not like its just 1 time its countless times which we try doing dungeons or events then get thrown out
                                Last edited by silentzoner; 04-09-2016, 02:09 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Working...
                                X