No announcement yet.

Server DC Daily S94

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• only way to play at the min is night time lol.. I did my vaults well most of them then last night no hucups
    it really does make me wonder why its only dureing the day tho... its got to be something that's causeing it

Comment

• Honestly though they should just do what i said in the new server thread about shutting the server down for about two days to test it and then push Legends back as well for the server being down, dont reallly care about about a compensation pack just as long as the server is fully working, if they offer one then of course i will take it :P

Comment

• yep.. that would be sensible.. cause we cant continue playing like this... server really should have been closed and tested right from the beginning its not hard to put out an announcement server will be down 48hrs due to severe maintenance it will be back up at such n such a time.. the amount of items and events we are missing is crazy when u add them all up its simply not good enough when we pay to play.. the guys that don't cash its just an inconvenience to them but its way more than just inconvenient when we are not getting the services or goods we should be getting with our money
        Last edited by silentzoner; 04-10-2016, 05:02 PM.

Comment

• for them it is lol but i am pretty sure they are doing their best to try to resolve this matter

Comment

• Also, went through an issue of buying $10 in crystals, lagged, and never received the crystals. I thought it may have been a glitch or lag spike and I was never charged. When the server was back up I didn't have crystals added to my account, but my card was deducted the $10. I decided to donate again when it was up, and I didn't receive them either. After about 15 minutes it disconnect, when I reconnect, still nothing. I already filed a ticket, but its $20 down the drain until something is done about it.

Comment

• post your ticket number and i am sure reverie can forward it for you might help speed it up a bit no guarentees though

Comment

• servers down again.......

Comment

• Why every CoF? For the past few days now.

Comment

• it happens every event not jus cof lol

yet another crash.. this time at lucky guess
                    Last edited by Reverie; 04-10-2016, 08:54 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• Originally posted by CPU_1 View Post
                      Also, went through an issue of buying $10 in crystals, lagged, and never received the crystals. I thought it may have been a glitch or lag spike and I was never charged. When the server was back up I didn't have crystals added to my account, but my card was deducted the $10. I decided to donate again when it was up, and I didn't receive them either. After about 15 minutes it disconnect, when I reconnect, still nothing. I already filed a ticket, but its $20 down the drain until something is done about it.
                      Do you have a ticket number I can check on? Order numbers will also work.

Comment

• reverie i created another post in forums cause my crystals i never got.

Comment

• ummm.. ok.. wth.. server jus crashed 10th time today this time no events just dead on recet time.. 00.00

was just about to finish BC hard and it threw me out with this screen...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	172.7 KB
ID:	1724412
                          Last edited by silentzoner; 04-11-2016, 02:12 AM.

Comment

• Silentzoner, this time, believe it or not, it wasn't a crash. It's emergency maint.

Comment

• uurrgh just as bad.. no notification in game to say maintenance will hapenm in 15 min or whatever still means I lost a dungeon run

Comment

• yeah so now i cant afk overnight but oh well time to sleep and i will know the server will be alive and well when i get back on in the morning

Comment

Working...
                                X