• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• triple thumbs up!!! gyeah!!!!!
    (J8)Foxeyyz

Comment

• Originally posted by allukazoldyck View Post
      I think the players can sue them if they can't fix this especially those who spent a lot. It's their fault, they are not thinking ahead of all the possibilities. They are like noobies when it comes to technology and all. If you know something about technology and data and electronic etc., the first golden rule would be CREATE A BACKUP FIRST, and not just one backup, just in case something will go wrong. The second golden rule is TRY IT WITH DUMMY ACCOUNTS/DATA before doing it live, hence the word DRY RUN. I know those people who have computer backgrounds know these things. They wanted to do it very sudden and they didn't think of all the possibilities before doing anything stupid. They are like kids who just want to try something new. And now they learned it the hard way. But did they lost anything? I don't think so. So what? They did something wrong and just tell us "Ooops sorry we made a mistake, we didn't know that this will happen. We are still trying our best to resolve the issue." Just like that? Do they think all the players will just accept that? I saw some posts of other players who are already demanding for their lost. THIS ISN'T JUST A GAME. I understand that it must be hard for them too. But who can we blame? Can we blame ourselves because we are so attached to the game? Think about it guys. And please forgive me everyone for talking this way, this is serious stuff for me. And I know most of you guys, if not all, will agree to me. If they can see some solutions to the problems that they created, they should execute it as fast as when they were trying to do the merge...
      i unquestionably agree with you. hope they could find ways to resolve this mess they up with. don't just give us a damn "We made everything but we just couldn't find any solutions"! we spent a hell lot of money on this game and its your job to serve us. *i'm not referring on the mods/devs in here, it's on other site. i feel to post here of what i felt on the mess they made since their site closed. -PEACE-
      I'm a gamer, i have no life.

I chose to have many.

Comment

• so still no news on them fixing the problem will i am going to plat yeepgames and start my vip there today i am not giving up hope that they can some how fix this but can not play r2 and see my char there a lot of time spent and all gone

Comment

• R2 are trying everything they can to help you guys. When MemoryLane finds out anything she will let you guys know. I'm sure that R2 are trying and thinking of anything and Everything to help you guys out
          APOLOYMI
          MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
          LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
          (S44)PSYCHODELICA
          GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

• Originally posted by R22102902 View Post
            R2 are trying everything they can to help you guys. When MemoryLane finds out anything she will let you guys know. I'm sure that R2 are trying and thinking of anything and Everything to help you guys out
            However, as previously stated by MemoryLane, "new" news might not arrive until Monday "or so."
            So.. I guess you guys should just go out and enjoy your weekend w/ friends, take your mind off it if you're stressed.

-Euthanize

Comment

• Originally posted by allukazoldyck View Post
              I think the players can sue them if they can't fix this especially those who spent a lot. It's their fault, they are not thinking ahead of all the possibilities. They are like noobies when it comes to technology and all. If you know something about technology and data and electronic etc., the first golden rule would be CREATE A BACKUP FIRST, and not just one backup, just in case something will go wrong. The second golden rule is TRY IT WITH DUMMY ACCOUNTS/DATA before doing it live, hence the word DRY RUN. I know those people who have computer backgrounds know these things. They wanted to do it very sudden and they didn't think of all the possibilities before doing anything stupid. They are like kids who just want to try something new. And now they learned it the hard way. But did they lost anything? I don't think so. So what? They did something wrong and just tell us "Ooops sorry we made a mistake, we didn't know that this will happen. We are still trying our best to resolve the issue." Just like that? Do they think all the players will just accept that? I saw some posts of other players who are already demanding for their lost. THIS ISN'T JUST A GAME. I understand that it must be hard for them too. But who can we blame? Can we blame ourselves because we are so attached to the game? Think about it guys. And please forgive me everyone for talking this way, this is serious stuff for me. And I know most of you guys, if not all, will agree to me. If they can see some solutions to the problems that they created, they should execute it as fast as when they were trying to do the merge...
              i couldnt agree with you more. still, r2 cannot be blamed for that, as the mod stated they have no idea what in the world happened to that npc in the first place. for some cs is just a game, for me it was an investment in a free time way of entertainment. money dont grow on trees we work for them
              (J8)DeeDeeX 117+eidolon Ranger GMofDissidia

Comment

• hmmm personally i think joyo never sent login data... thats why that day we should talk to the npc to transfer our login data ourselves to R2 but idk why joyo not provide the npc thats why the login data not transfered... i dont get enough info bout this....
                Crystal Saga Joyopark player
                (J5)Zagen Scion Knight (J5)AntonoV DemiGod
                (J5)Bloodchiqk Scion Priest (J5) AntonoV Member
                (J5)Spectre Mortal Mage (J5)AntonoV Member
                (J5)XBlade
                (J5)Heero
                (J5)Excutor

Comment

• yeah deedee was right!!!!

(J8)Kreuss Scion: lvl56 (weak rogue)

Comment

• Originally posted by R214423855 View Post
                    hmmm personally i think joyo never sent login data... thats why that day we should talk to the npc to transfer our login data ourselves to R2 but idk why joyo not provide the npc thats why the login data not transfered... i dont get enough info bout this....
                    there was plenty of info about it. the npc was supposed to be implemented after the merge for some reason but joyo's servers are not there anymore, therefore no npc can be implemented cause they dont have where to implement it. of course the login data wasnt sent, thats the problem we're all confronting with for days
                    (J8)DeeDeeX 117+eidolon Ranger GMofDissidia

Comment

• Originally posted by R2482408 View Post
                      there was plenty of info about it. the npc was supposed to be implemented after the merge for some reason but joyo's servers are not there anymore, therefore no npc can be implemented cause they dont have where to implement it. of course the login data wasnt sent, thats the problem we're all confronting with for days
                      what do you mean the servers are not there anymore when they implemented the npc?

I chose to have many.

Comment

• what do you mean the servers are not there anymore when they implemented the npc?
                        he means that your server no longer exist. When you server went down for the merge and the toons were passed over to R2 Joyo deleted your server.

For some reason Joyo wanted to use a NPC to pass the info over which R2 can not work out why it was done that why to begin with. As R2 have merged other CS games from other companies and a NPC was not used with them. So now R2 are trying and thinking of everything they can to get you guys back up and able to log in
                        APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                        GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

• the thing is, we hadn't had a chance to log on to our account and find the npc to confirm the transferring of account into r2games after the maintenance because there was no servers to log in anymore. maybe they can open the servers once more just to confirm the transferring so that they will have a log in data of each accounts.

I chose to have many.

Comment

• They can't open the server its not there anymore it no longer exists This is why r2 can't work out why a NPC was used, and NPC has never been used before. So....well....to put in my words, Joyo kinda screwed you guys over That probably wasn't their intention at all, but it is how it looks sadly and they have left R2 to try and find away to fix all.
                            APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                            GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

• well, devs know more about their job. we'll do is to wait that they do their jobs done. waiting and hoping is all we need right now.

I chose to have many.

Comment

• cant r2 start giving those who have a way to proove ownership ther accounts as a start till they can find a way for the rest ?

Comment

Working...
                                X