Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New IoB Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New IoB Packs

I logged on today to World Chat exploding about IoB Packs, I thought I would go and look at my packs that I had been saving to help my friends. It was then i released why people were going crazy. Now as much as I do like the change to the Yellow IoB packs and as i have seen so do others too, its the Green and the Purple packs that people are not happy about.

First thing thank you for putting Chi Essence into the Yellow packs. We wanted new things in the packs, but we were kind of hoping for an orange pack to be incorperated into the game instead of changing the way the packs were.

Second, I understand that the MMO Bots have to be driving you nuts. But there has to be a better way of controlling them without screwing over the entire player base by making every good item in the game bound. Making items bound does not prevent alt abuse, instead it prevents players from getting items required for upgrades.

Third, the removal of FRC from the Green pack is the WROST thing that could happen. Without those packs there is now NO way to get them besides cashing. Honeslty it would have been more productive to players if you were to put those Amaranthine into the Blue packs, and remove the Bound Heroic Wings.

So the changes we are asking for is that FRC is put back into the Green packs and to move the amaranthine to another pack such as Blue Rain Packs or if you wish to add new items into IoB to create a whole new pack with these new item contained within them. Also to change the EWs from bound to Unbound EWs.

Thank you R2 for listening
    Keep the Rain Packs as they are I love them
    6.20%
    Please Change the Rains back to what they were originally
    56.33%
    Please add a new Rain Pack containing the new items
    37.47%
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

We understand that r2 is trying not to give resources to mmo bots but its also affecting players.

Comment

I agree that the removal of FRC from green packs is game breaking. I like the replacement of mount orbs with Chi essence in the yellow packs, but the binding of the EW is an annoyance. I understand their reasoning, to crack down on MMO, but it makes a realtivly commen item you need in silly amounts to get anywhere much too rare now.

Comment

I agree with Apo. As a player who has been on cs for 2 years now and has cashed regularly, this feels like a kick in the teeth for all the work i have put into fusing my sword. At 66% i now find myself stuck unless i cash over 22k crystals to finish my sword. Making EW bound is understandable although not something i agree with but taking frc out completely when it is our only source hasn't really been thought through properly. Please consider what people are asking for when it comes to putting frc back in the pack.

(S39)(J2)kimmy29

Comment

stop crying guys, this is a game. r2 needs to gain some profits

Comment

I'm not very happy about it. There have been 68 servers before this that have benefitted from this event. And the very FEW minority of people who use mallmmo, who i'm pretty sure r2 can just ban.
            I've been saving for months all my packs up ready to use, and I feel a little cheated and like I've wasted my time that now my packs are useless to me...

Why don't r2 actually ask the players what they want for once. some people can afford alt power, some cant, but that's THEIR choice to put in the extra effort or not. (if they want to or not)...
            I for one put the extra effort in... like hundreds of others.. who are yet to even notice the change lol... It'll be wonderful when r2 merges the new servers to the old to find that we can't actually catch up because they've had the advantage? :/ grr..

Comment

I understand that R2 is trying to keep the MMO Bots from gaining items from the packs in IoB but I do think it was a big mistake taking the Fragarach Refinement Crystals out of the green packs. Many people still do not have a fused weapon and unless they magically get the ability to cash, they never will. I had many people helping me to fuse mine and I have been returning the favor. I have also been helping people who are not on for IoB due to it being at an inopportune time for their area; binding items like Soul Print and Ethereal Wings puts a giant kink in that. Now we're back to people only being able to get certain items if they cash - which not everyone is as fortunate as some of us to do so - or to try and find a reliable person to cash for them. Honestly, those are few and far between.

I like the change to the yellow packs though, I have a ton of the Mount Fusion orbs and have begun to toss them by the stack. I do agree, however, that instead of changing the existing packs, another could have been added or you could have made a change to Blue Rain Packs. On our server we time the stone turn in to avoid Blue Packs since they are so useless. I would have loved to see bound Heroic Wings taken out and something else added in its place.
              (J2)Starlet, 150 Eidolon Full Blood Priest
              (J2)Demonik Guild Master

To be a star you must shine your own light, follow your own path and not be afraid of the darkness, for that is when stars shine brightest.

Be careful who you trust. The devil was once an angel.

Comment

Originally posted by InfernalDaimen View Post
                I agree that the removal of FRC from green packs is game breaking. I like the replacement of mount orbs with Chi essence in the yellow packs, but the binding of the EW is an annoyance. I understand their reasoning, to crack down on MMO, but it makes a realtivly commen item you need in silly amounts to get anywhere much too rare now.
                Agreed. Fusion orbs were just dropped but FRC makes the difference between players.. nobody can afford that much in a game. well. some can.. but owch

Comment

REMOVE the amaranthine essence completely. that is so easy to obtain its not even funny. and if u guys think that making everything bound will make players cash more ur dead wrong. in fact, more players will quit than cash with your outrageous prices. try adding more ways for vips to earn wisdom and youll make a killing off vip sales instead of screwing over the players more and more as time goes on. theres a better way to go about things, stop being ******. *** were u thinking... u think ppl are gonna sit bak and accept this? ur a joke!

Comment

its too late in the game to make it bound. That's literally that. If they wanted it bound, they should have done it a very long time ago. Just deal with it r2. lol

Comment

Originally posted by pipebomber69 View Post
                      REMOVE the amaranthine essence completely. that is so easy to obtain its not even funny. and if u guys think that making everything bound will make players cash more ur dead wrong. in fact, more players will quit than cash with your outrageous prices. try adding more ways for vips to earn wisdom and youll make a killing off vip sales instead of screwing over the players more and more as time goes on. theres a better way to go about things, stop being ******. *** were u thinking... u think ppl are gonna sit bak and accept this? ur a joke!
                      yahh across servrs right now.. thers a lot of angry people lololol

Comment

i know rae im talking about it with u on s69 lol

Comment

At lest add ew bound and frc to psy and up dungens becaus many people need ew and frc would sove a loat of problems

Comment

Ok , I do not normally voice my opinions on this but R2 has totally made a major messup with this. Many members of this server have been saving packs forever to help others and help themselves with certain things. When the changes were made , they should only affect future packs if that is the changes they wish to have. The changes should not affect previous packs that are being stored for use. R2 is making good efforts to bring out things which the players need , but they lack the patience to think through some things and how they affect their players. R2 seems to be more focused on taking care of the cashers on this server. I am not a casher and i do not have a problem with those who do cash, my problem is most all new systems which are brought out are for cashers only. Yes the cashers are the ones who help keep this server alive i understand that but if you lose your non cashers, there is not gonna be a server to keep alive. All players are important no matter their status and i hope R2 begins to realize this. I think a compensation pack for the pack mess up. I hope it gets changed but not sure that it will. And i do appreicate some of the changes that were made to help the players out such as the new items in the token exchange, well done. Thanks and have a good day.

Comment

r2 stop being greedy ppl already spending their cash on pow / gpow / divine soul why u r doing this on iob packs its like what the..? we understand weekly event items bound but this one is un-acceptable everyday players doing suggestions/bug reports but u guys dont do anythnig about em or barely doing it respect ur players please .

Comment

Working...
                              X