No announcement yet.

s65 General Chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For everyone wanting to buy a Halloween Items from me, i have sold out currently.
    I logged in after server went down coz R2 fixed stuff, and was hit with what felt like 100 people whispering me at once, I could barely keep up.

Its Friday right now, so in 4 days i will be selling them again, i apologize for keeping you waiting, i did not expect so many people wanting to buy the costumes and the pets/broom packs.

Comment

So yeah..

We had our first ARENA event today on s65.
      And well.. apart from the bugs with the 3v3 and getting stuck inside trying to exit thing forcing people to relog and not get rewards or lose rewards, majority of the server gave this new arena event the finger and went and did Sengolia.
      • We were all wondering why the Arena start time was placed over the 2nd Sengolia time frame.. its basically one or the other.. or a little of Arena and catch the end of Sengolia.
      • We were also wondering how a level 30 player was able to participate against level 70+ people, seems like you could exploit it by mass farming alts or something.
      • We were also wondering about the rogues that just remain stealthed the entire time, drawing out the fight to a draw so they don't lose points to an enemy, saving their points.
      • Some people were a little er.. upset with how the new "arena rewards" button was just placed randomly onto the character page,
      A bunch of people were talking about a team type of ARENA system that would resemble something like World of Warcrafts "Arathi Basin" using the Land Grab map would have been a better pvp event and more tactical.

There was plenty more discussed but it wasn't um.. nice lol, so i don't think it would be good to share.

Othere than this, people seem to be enjoying all the random Halloween things.
      Last edited by Witch_s65; 10-24-2013, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Just went here to check this check the thread posted by witch in WC. Nice one witch. I'll be sure to bookmark this page.

Karasu

Comment

Yay 3000 Views!

Comment

Something i came across when reading..

• Purple Crystalloid - Spawn Time: 5-6 min
            • Winter Grass - Spawn Time: 10-25s
            • Tripoco Fruit - Spawn Time: 1 min
            • Black Rice - Spawn Time: 2 min
            Last edited by Witch_s65; 10-25-2013, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Pieroll is at t again. Harassing people in WC.
              Damn Scammers.
              Lolol.

S65

Comment

Originally posted by Baskerviller View Post
                Pieroll is at t again. Harassing people in WC.
                Damn Scammers.
                I saw him trolling, didn't see a scam, think you got trolled.

Comment

Can anyone explain this to me?

It confused the hell out of me..
                  HavocDestroy also seems to know peanut's gender..

Comment

Originally posted by Witch_s65 View Post
                    Can anyone explain this to me?

It confused the hell out of me..
                    HavocDestroy also seems to know peanut's gender..
                    Sounds like he/she's trolling the heck outta you. :P

I don't know anything about S65 (except that I made the first word on World which was "Dongers".), but Peanut sounds like she told Havoc you are selling the costume, or maybe Peanut is Havoc? iunno, but I wish that CS chat has put like a time stamp to know when it was sent.
                    Crystal Saga:
                    Server: S66
                    Class: Knight - Protection
                    Name: SlainAgain
                    Soul: N/A
                    Mount: N/A
                    Wings: N/A
                    Level: N/A

Time to get ready for the altsssss.

Comment

• I'd say it's peanut who is HavocDestroy, and just avoiding association with the peanut toon.
                      Everything is temporary - Anon

Need help? File a ticket.

Comment

• This server has really bad community tbh

Comment

• Nah, I disagree. Depending on who you are, the community could be good or bad. If you're someone who complains about pvp alot, your time in S65 wont be.. enjoyable. However, if you just go with the flow, meet new people, and train.. You'll find many people willing to help out, who are (MOSTLY) all nice. Then, you also have those who just live to cause trouble. Put those on ignore asap and you shouldn't have a problem.
                          Never give up.

IN GAME NAME: Hatred.
                          Server: Evil Beast Sanctuary

[COLOR="#FF0000"Only two things are infinite.. The universe and human stupidity, and I'm not entirely sure about the first.][/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by Anti-Magerr View Post
                            Nah, I disagree. Depending on who you are, the community could be good or bad. If you're someone who complains about pvp alot, your time in S65 wont be.. enjoyable. However, if you just go with the flow, meet new people, and train.. You'll find many people willing to help out, who are (MOSTLY) all nice. Then, you also have those who just live to cause trouble. Put those on ignore asap and you shouldn't have a problem.
                            Only person i have found helpful is TwattyCakes atm.
                            And just read the world chat .

Comment

• Originally posted by IpedzI View Post
                              Only person i have found helpful is TwattyCakes atm.
                              And just read the world chat .
                              Does not sound like you met many people on your 5minute visit to s65.
                              And i can only assume that 5mins spent on the server was during GR when guilds clash for resources, which is only harmless boasting and fun, no one takes it personally or goes too far, you might be a little bit of a prude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Witch_s65 View Post
                                Does not sound like you met many people on your 5minute visit to s65.
                                And i can only assume that 5mins spent on the server was during GR when guilds clash for resources, which is only harmless boasting and fun, no one takes it personally or goes too far, you might be a little bit of a prude.
                                I don't get the "rules"
                                like l2 delivery thing.
                                There is no idea in plundering now, just like in my last server if u plunder someone u get his guild after you..is that fun? NO.
                                And the GRB ... people like Hero killing 20's ? Yeaahh..
                                Not to talk about the World Chat.

Comment

Working...
                                X