• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awessome 5k+ views
    Be Happy

Comment

• PATCH NOTES

Originally posted by R2CS_Tim View Post
      This week we've got a few activities you may be familiar with, along with a new dungeon, and a slew of bug fixes. Check out the details below!

ActivitiesPromotionsNew Dungeon: The Corruption
      • Open daily from 19:30-20:30, speak with the Battlemaster to enter the staging area of this new dungeon.
      • Once every 3 minutes, one or two Humafulous will spawn. Defeat one to be teleported to the first level of the dungeon.
      • There are 10 levels in total, and each successive level comes with a more challenging set of monsters and BOSS.
      • Rewards include Crystal Heart Fragments, ancient and powerful relics which can be used to synthesize Crystal Hearts.
        ***Note: this Crystal Heart has not yet been released. Players can collect the fragments, but can not yet synthesize Crystal Hearts.***
      Bug Fixes
      • Fixed issue with priest skill Improved Holy Light. The skill was quite weak, healing just 584 HP every 2 seconds for 12 seconds at level 5. The skill now heals 1% of HP every 2 seconds for 10 seconds. Skill effect increases by 1% for each skill level increase.
      • Fixed issue with priest skill Blood Pool where it was not preventing all enemy skills from being used. The skill now prevents use of all other skills.
      • Fixed an issue where priest skill Demon's Grasp was not lasting the full duration.
      • Fixed an issue where ranger skill Pierce Arrow was not doing as much damage as it should have been.
      • Fixed the description for priest skill Sacred Space. The skill should and does last a maximum of 10 seconds.
      • Fixed issue where level 110 pets tamed in the level 110 Dreary Mire zone could not be placed in the Vault.
      • Fixed an issue where when selecting the Hide/Show Players button, character bodies would disappear, but Auras and Sperions displays were still visible. These are now also hidden when hiding other characters.
      • Fixed an issue where certain map names were not displaying correctly when entering new areas.
      • Fixed issue where players are unable to enter cities when riding a double mount with another player.
      Other Bugs Addressed
      • Priest skills Improved Blood Beam and Master Blood Beam sometimes do less damage than regular Blood Beam. This is because the skills are very similar in the amount of damage they deal; sometimes the lower-level skill will hit for a greater amount of damage.
      • Priest skills Curse of Weakness, Ring of Decay, and Phlegmatic Curse deal the same amount of damage for critical and non-critical hits. This is because they are secondary skills; they don’t deal damage directly, but focus on improving on player attributes.
      • Im not 100% sure of the "Other Bugs Addressed" , i assume he meant "this is not a bug, this is why it is like this"
      • New Dungeon! - Hope its permanent, its located in the "Event" tab (2nd one down).
      • Some nice balancing tweaks for priest, 1 that looks like its going to make Healer priest stand out a bit more "Improved Holy Light" very nice change to this.
      • Hide/Show now removes Sperion and Aura.. yay!!
      • Hmm nothing about the AFK problem in the patch notes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ok so it looks like you can get a total of 6 "November Token's" a day.
      1. Guild Resources.
      2. Crypt. ( get to the final level )
      3. Crystal Essence Swap.
      4. Mount Upgrade Token Swap ( x2 )
      5. November Voucher Swap. ( 30 vouchers = 1 token )
      This event started on the 7th, and 30 days in November.
      So im not sure if this event will go 7 days into December.
      But if it doesn't then you can get a Total of 138 November Tokens.

Things you can buy with November Tokens
      Last edited by Witch_s65; 11-07-2013, 01:02 PM.

Comment

• Warrior Lion Mount.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	poto.png
Views:	1
Size:	390.5 KB
ID:	1677707

This guy is selling gold ,
          I translate for you
          Who's willing to buy my gold? whisper me Hope he gets banned Thnks

Comment

• Im not sure if he's selling gold, he is trying to buy a UGC, but i do-not sell them anymore.
            So many people try to have weird conversations with me about UGC, i figured they were trying to get me banned, so i stopped selling.

STARGLADE was kicked out of Nirvana for scamming.
            STARGLADE is also known as SignLM, both characters were kicked from Nirvana for scamming.
            Everyday he whispers me to buy a UGC from me.

Comment

• Anyone else noticed the Glitch happening since patch?

Invisible people.. shops not showing up..

Comment

• yes I have!
                And on another note, I'm super ****** about the login bonus loss. I was getting normal gems and soul shards everyday and now I'm reset for no reason.
                And the compensation pack?? It was bogus.

Comment

• Originally posted by oozyanthony2 View Post
                  yes I have!
                  And on another note, I'm super ****** about the login bonus loss. I was getting normal gems and soul shards everyday and now I'm reset for no reason.
                  And the compensation pack?? It was bogus.
                  it was something when they could have gave you nothing as you would only truly miss one day of login rewards..... as ive stated before theres a few days between 1-10 that are significantly better than the day 10 rewards and i think the compensation pack was more than generous enough to those who lost their streaks(unless they just wanted a high login number)
                  Server -Kabam English
                  Char Name - World
                  Level - Eidolon lvl 98
                  Class - Hybrid Dodge Build Rogue(combination of a few builds)
                  Guild - Reality(leader)
                  no longer playing

Comment

• Also... anyone else noticed that IoB Rainstones... spawn very slow now..
                    Like... super slow...
                    Its hard to get the Purple packs..

Its mostly a boring pvp event.. no fighting over resources.. just stand around and wait for spawns.. because 40 seconds into IoB.. everyone is at max honor for the event.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadowlisk View Post
                      it was something when they could have gave you nothing as you would only truly miss one day of login rewards..... as ive stated before theres a few days between 1-10 that are significantly better than the day 10 rewards and i think the compensation pack was more than generous enough to those who lost their streaks(unless they just wanted a high login number)
                      Yeah i agree with you here.
                      Even though i kinda didn't like the rewards, being that i had my daily reset to 0, and missed 3 days of rewards, and now gota start all over again.

But everyone got the compensation pack, so even the people who didn't lose their Daily Rewards were able to collect, and i highly doubt it would have been easy for R2 to figure out who did and who didn't.
                      So i cannot complain personally.
                      Not sure why there was no a compensation pack that just changed the "continuous log in count" to 40 or something, or 20.. then people who were affected by the glitch would be happy with the compensation pack, and everyone who wasn't wouldn't bother picking it up.

I just hope in the future this does not happen again.
                      I say hope, because apparently the Red Adamantite reward from the November Tokens, is broken, like the previous event, it says x10.. but it is only giving you 1, and this is something i was interested in getting, because i wanted level 3 Celestial Insignia.
                      Last edited by Witch_s65; 11-08-2013, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Witch_s65 View Post
                        I say hope, because apparently the Red Adamantite reward from the November Tokens, is broken, like the previous event, it says x10.. but it is only giving you 1, and this is something i was interested in getting, because i wanted level 3 Celestial Insignia.
                        i see another compensation pack in the future(possible next week) for the red adamantite since they obviously copy/pasted the code for the broken amount instead of the fixed code for the correct amount
                        Server -Kabam English
                        Char Name - World
                        Level - Eidolon lvl 98
                        Guild - Reality(leader)
                        no longer playing

Comment

• this guy need attention
                          Last edited by BrotherVT; 11-09-2013, 11:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R22282390 View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]61727[/ATTACH] this guy need attention
                            classic q.q syndrome from a noob who thinks hes better than everyone because of his guild... love it keep up the good work ^_^
                            Server -Kabam English
                            Char Name - World
                            Level - Eidolon lvl 98
                            Guild - Reality(leader)
                            no longer playing

Comment

• You know what annoys me most in those pics.. is when someone says "my guild"
                              Everyone always seems to bring it into a big guild v guild thing.

Im the Leader of the Guild he's talking about, and I have no idea *** he's talking about.
                              Seems like a personal issue to me, the guild he is talking about will not be apart of any actions that have been mentioned in those screenshots.

Comment

• Im Talking about PESTILENCE NOT UR GUILD... UR GUILDMATE ACTING LIKE A KID , He get at mad me when i always kill him in seng ,, and whats the problem killing in seng ?
                                Last edited by R22282390; 11-09-2013, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X