Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

s65 General Chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by R22282390 View Post
    Im Talking about PESTILENCE NOT UR GUILD... UR GUILDMATE ACTING LIKE A KID , He get at mad me when i always kill him in seng ,, and whats the problem killing in seng ?
    there is no issue for killing someone repeatedly in seng(unless you are spawn killing like a noob) but neither do you have to go all caps lock on witch as she is just trying to help you.... i am sure the issue is being addressed within the guild

    right now you just acted like a kid for the whole fact of caps lock practically yelling at someone who is not part of the issue
    Server -Kabam English
    Char Name - World
    Level - Eidolon lvl 98
    Class - Hybrid Dodge Build Rogue(combination of a few builds)
    Guild - Reality(leader)
    no longer playing

    Comment


    • lol that capslock is not for witch it for pestilence

      Comment


      • Originally posted by R22282390 View Post
        Im Talking about PESTILENCE NOT UR GUILD... UR GUILDMATE ACTING LIKE A KID , He get at mad me when i always kill him in seng ,, and whats the problem killing in seng ?
        I understand, i assume you read my post wrong.
        I was talking about what PESTILENCE said.

        From what i have heard on this, is that it was from Guild Resources.. not Sengolia.

        Originally posted by Shadowlisk View Post
        there is no issue for killing someone repeatedly in seng(unless you are spawn killing like a noob) but neither do you have to go all caps lock on witch as she is just trying to help you.... i am sure the issue is being addressed within the guild

        right now you just acted like a kid for the whole fact of caps lock practically yelling at someone who is not part of the issue
        Thankyou, i think you are the very first person to stick up for me in this game or forum lol.

        Everyone else just wants me for my UGC.. or to scam me in some way or form.
        When i stopped selling UGC (because i was saving up for something big ingame for xmas for everyone) I was basically just ignored, so im thinking i wont bother with my gifts come xmas.
        Last edited by Witch_s65; 11-09-2013, 07:06 PM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Witch_s65 View Post
          Thankyou, i think you are the very first person to stick up for me in this game or forum lol.

          Everyone else just wants me for my UGC.. or to scam me in some way or form.
          When i stopped selling UGC (because i was saving up for something big ingame for xmas for everyone) I was basically just ignored, so im thinking i wont bother with my gifts come xmas.
          its no problem... i may not be a casher but ive learned to make my way in game without buying from them and know how valuable people like you in both the community and to keeping this game in balance

          i try to stick up for those who are being wrongly accused but if they are being outright idiots(not you obviously) they get nothing but a healthy serving of troll from me ^_^

          but there are some greedy and some whiny kids who play this game thinking cashers are nothing more than egotistical morons looking out for themselves....

          my only issue is with the previous glitch cashers who were effectively able to get $5 for every $1 spent in game until it was patched

          but thats besides the point as you will see in my other posts i try to help people so long as they are willing to listen and will even try to find a common solution if there is a issue in game between two people...(there there was my rant against memory lane which is a different story)

          so if you ever need help feel free to ask my... i might even make a rogue on your server to troll the idiots there as well :P
          Server -Kabam English
          Char Name - World
          Level - Eidolon lvl 98
          Class - Hybrid Dodge Build Rogue(combination of a few builds)
          Guild - Reality(leader)
          no longer playing

          Comment


          • Shadowlisk..
            I HATE YOU #17

            *cough* Um. Yeah I agree.
            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
              Shadowlisk..
              I HATE YOU #17

              *cough* Um. Yeah I agree.
              lol comments like that keep me playing CS though my friends are fun but the rage is so much better especially when they get sooo mad the whole server laughs lol

              got pk lvl 100 in less than 5 mins off of a guy that decided to attack me and my guild in void encampment
              Server -Kabam English
              Char Name - World
              Level - Eidolon lvl 98
              Class - Hybrid Dodge Build Rogue(combination of a few builds)
              Guild - Reality(leader)
              no longer playing

              Comment


              • Its on sengolia lol i cant kill pesti on gr

                Comment


                • Originally posted by R22282390 View Post
                  Its on sengolia lol i cant kill pesti on gr
                  just put him on your ignore list and continue killing him in seng then you will enjoy it and not see his rage spam... or dont ignore him and laugh all the way to the silver badge bank XD
                  Server -Kabam English
                  Char Name - World
                  Level - Eidolon lvl 98
                  Class - Hybrid Dodge Build Rogue(combination of a few builds)
                  Guild - Reality(leader)
                  no longer playing

                  Comment


                  • Haha, we have a few rogues on s65 that troll alot, majority of them are witty and funny.
                    Except this one rogue.. who always BOO's me when i login, because the server pops up in purple saying "all hail Witch"
                    I'v got the Starglade guards looking for him, checking under every bridge.


                    Originally posted by R22282390 View Post
                    Its on sengolia lol i cant kill pesti on gr
                    Hmm ok, if it is Seng, then lol.. coz Nirvana has a rule.. that Seng is a fun place where its FFA, we kill each other and friends and anyone really, its no place to gain or hold a grudge.
                    Some people have like a "peace" rule, where they wont fight each other and just kill others, but unless someone has stated that and agree'd to that, then its all just FFA and fun.
                    Honor is Honor.. idc who kills me, majority of the time i get killed at a good time, right when the game ends, so i don't have far to run back

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Witch_s65 View Post
                      Haha, we have a few rogues on s65 that troll alot, majority of them are witty and funny.
                      Except this one rogue.. who always BOO's me when i login, because the server pops up in purple saying "all hail Witch"
                      I'v got the Starglade guards looking for him, checking under every bridge.

                      Honor is Honor.. idc who kills me, majority of the time i get killed at a good time, right when the game ends, so i don't have far to run back
                      keep a close eye on your left socks.... they love to steal em i tell ya >.>

                      also i think you die on purpose if the timing is that uncanny :P
                      Server -Kabam English
                      Char Name - World
                      Level - Eidolon lvl 98
                      Class - Hybrid Dodge Build Rogue(combination of a few builds)
                      Guild - Reality(leader)
                      no longer playing

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Shadowlisk View Post
                        keep a close eye on your left socks.... they love to steal em i tell ya >.>

                        also i think you die on purpose if the timing is that uncanny :P
                        Someone gets some free honor either way

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Witch_s65 View Post
                          Someone gets some free honor either way
                          GUILTY I SAY!!!! lol... but if i do happen to join your server as well(and later your guild possibly) whats your policy on pks outside of events? i would say obviously not evil mode vs guild but other guilds? i cant help myself when it comes to killing players sometimes
                          Server -Kabam English
                          Char Name - World
                          Level - Eidolon lvl 98
                          Class - Hybrid Dodge Build Rogue(combination of a few builds)
                          Guild - Reality(leader)
                          no longer playing

                          Comment


                          • We don't really care outside of events.

                            We just care if it turns into a Worldchat argument that deteriorated into horrible english and personal insults.
                            Like insults that go outside of game related stuff, not the light stuff we don't care about that, but the mean stuff that is not intended to be fun and playful trolling.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Witch_s65 View Post
                              We don't really care outside of events.

                              We just care if it turns into a Worldchat argument that deteriorated into horrible english and personal insults.
                              Like insults that go outside of game related stuff, not the light stuff we don't care about that, but the mean stuff that is not intended to be fun and playful trolling.
                              lol i only get harsh if the person decides to push it too far with me... but you do not need to worry i enjoy trolling and having people troll me.... kind of like life a never ending circle of giving and taking XD
                              Server -Kabam English
                              Char Name - World
                              Level - Eidolon lvl 98
                              Class - Hybrid Dodge Build Rogue(combination of a few builds)
                              Guild - Reality(leader)
                              no longer playing

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Shadowlisk View Post
                                lol i only get harsh if the person decides to push it too far with me... but you do not need to worry i enjoy trolling and having people troll me.... kind of like life a never ending circle of giving and taking XD
                                When i see it, or my officers see it happening, we ask that you stop talking in Worldchat and or Tradechat if that is being used, for a short while, in regards to replying to that person, there is no harm in talking with others or using tradechat for its actual use either.
                                You may carry on via whisper with that person we don't care, but if it persist in Worldchat and Tradechat after being asked to stop, it will be a swift guild kick, we don't throw the "please stop" around too swiftly, it's gota get out of hand before we ask.

                                We have had people use loopholes to try to counteract our simple request of "please stop", by using alts to keep it going, and lie about things, but they were all removed, and all are now members of "Armageddon"
                                It was nice seeing a few people who were constantly doing these things leave willingly, i was getting sick of telling them to stop.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X