No announcement yet.

s65 General Chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ahh well as long as you guys ask i have no issue with that but going instantly to shut up or your kicked.... would make things worse you know? lol as for the players who left willingly kudos for them... they couldnt handle rules and decided to take action before the worst happened
    Server -Kabam English
    Char Name - World
    Level - Eidolon lvl 98
    Class - Hybrid Dodge Build Rogue(combination of a few builds)
    Guild - Reality(leader)
    no longer playing

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadowlisk View Post
      ahh well as long as you guys ask i have no issue with that but going instantly to shut up or your kicked.... would make things worse you know? lol as for the players who left willingly kudos for them... they couldnt handle rules and decided to take action before the worst happened
      We have never done the "shut up or kick"
      Seems silly/counterproductive to get involved with something like an angry argument and contribute to it by threatening a person.

Comment

• thats the point lol ive seen a few guilds handle it that way :P ends up forcing even the good members to leave that way
        Server -Kabam English
        Char Name - World
        Level - Eidolon lvl 98
        Guild - Reality(leader)
        no longer playing

Comment

thats the point lol ive seen a few guilds handle it that way :P ends up forcing even the good members to leave that way
          Oh and i should clarify, we only ask to stop when its our guildy who is doing the personal verbal attack/abuse.
          If the other person is abusing a guildy, we would not stop our guildy from trolling, we might infact join in, depending on the situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Witch_s65 View Post
            Oh and i should clarify, we only ask to stop when its our guildy who is doing the personal verbal attack/abuse.
            If the other person is abusing a guildy, we would not stop our guildy from trolling, we might infact join in, depending on the situation.
            lol sounds like my little 3(recently 4) person guild of friends made specifically for us to hang out and have fun(also to troll idiots) its fun when the over zealous(and psychotic) "priest" on our server is getting trolled by us....
            Server -Kabam English
            Char Name - World
            Level - Eidolon lvl 98
            Guild - Reality(leader)
            no longer playing

Comment

• I have a big mouth, hence why I don't join. >;D
              #ThatPvPLyfe

Comment

• Originally posted by iTz_SoN View Post
                I have a big mouth, hence why I don't join. >;D
                Speak of the devil...

Comment

• s65 is so laggy today.

All night constant lag.. now we just getting d/c after d/c

Comment

• Take the Psycho test.

Feel free to post your results....

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	pard.png
Views:	1
Size:	760.7 KB
ID:	1677786

I see this man selling his character and gold on s65 server , Name: Paradox S65 Server

Comment

• Hmm..on the bar at the top it says you're on Nightmoor Hollow S66. The image around the word "Paradox" is weird, most likely altered and Falken,Blaze0625 and "YOU" characters don't exist on S65. This is obviously a fake / altered image lol

Comment

• Originally posted by POWAABOOM View Post
                          Hmm..on the bar at the top it says you're on Nightmoor Hollow S66. The image around the word "Paradox" is weird, most likely altered and Falken,Blaze0625 and "YOU" characters don't exist on S65. This is obviously a fake / altered image lol
                          and if you look at the tab it says S65.... the top bar is not always correct ^_^
                          Server -Kabam English
                          Char Name - World
                          Level - Eidolon lvl 98
                          Guild - Reality(leader)
                          no longer playing

Comment

• Obviously faked.... there is no space in between the name and the text.

Paradox: <--selling gold CORRECT
                            Paradox:<--selling gold FAKED

Compare what i just typed with the screenshot. (note the subtle spacing between the character's name and text, that was obviously messed up)

This can be faked by having lots of text in the previous person's message..
                            So lllPieroll would be the one trying to fake the message.

If you see this, and you cannot click the person's name in chat.. then its faked by the person who wrote it above them.
                            I would bet 90p that lllPieroll is trying to get Paradox banned.

Also it is true, sometimes the Brown bar at the top does not always show the correct server name, especially when you have characters running on both servers, it would show the First server you logged into, sometimes, not all the time, but sometimes.
                            I had this happen to me once when i was on s65 and S1 talking to Priests trying to get some info on priests builds that don't suck in the late game.
                            Last edited by Witch_s65; 11-12-2013, 07:47 PM.

Comment

and if you look at the tab it says S65.... the top bar is not always correct ^_^
                              That was just additional information.. The fact that the Image around "Paradox's" name is obviously altered and it cant just be a coincidence that the brown bar says it's S66 Nightmoor Hollow; 3 toons on that world chat conversation dont even exist on S65 proves its fake lol

Comment

• pieroll is stupid
                                kid sucked in s65 so he moved over to s66
                                #ThatPvPLyfe

Comment

Working...
                                X