Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2248437 Place for Suggestions etc.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here a exemple of a notif that doesnt concern the chat the gyes deliver a crystaloid it something only he should see not the ole chat ,same went someone destroy a sengnolia tower it should only apear for those who are in the event not for the ole chat

Comment

and event if is said notif should only spawn to tell event starthing or ending this is what hapen went many of them close/open at the same time

Comment

Please, keep in mind that not every suggestion, request, or want will be adjusted or implemented. I will forward them to the team for consideration. Thank you.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
          Please, keep in mind that not every suggestion, request, or want will be adjusted or implemented. I will forward them to the team for consideration. Thank you.
          i know but like i said we dont know the list of what you have and dont have forwarded ,wich one is a no cant do categoric wich one is a yes but it will take time and wich one is a maybe or still havent got a clear answer

noted too that nobody who make sugestion in this section will take the time to look all the 147 page to see if someone else put the same sugestion that why you have so much double post

Comment

There's a search function on the forums you're able to use to see if something has been suggested or not. Please, note if it is prior to June 2018 then it is possible I have not seen the posting or made a note that it's been requested on the list I personally have taken the time to create, manage, and adjust as needed for myself and the R2Team. It will not be provided to the public.
            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

the search function dont tell you that it will give you result of any topic all over the forum that have full or partial key word he could be anything and most of the time not related to what you searching and no nobody will waste there time searching to see if the topic is already post because player dont care if they make your job harder and force you to read many time the same sugestion

if the player cannot see the list the same sugestion will be repeate over and over again specially if the probleme they complain about is there for years and nothing be done ,whit no explanation if its fesable or its just that the dev dont want to

Comment

if i want to contact memorylane considering this screenshot right there how can i do it since you know im ban from discord and that sending private message by the forum send you error msg evrytime ?

Comment

this girl(s22 caia/s23 mavis) harassing me for 8 years her and her crew said thousand time worst i send thousand of ticket and all i ever get is a just ignor her ,but i dont want to ignor her i want to give her a thousand punch for each hit she trow at me ,(obviously inside the game not literally) (because if i bring the conflict irl she in gian juridic trouble but not need to go that far) you said before keep game drama in game i agree she start that war and now that i vanquish all her minion she runing away ,she need to pay for what she done to me

and again calling her evil twin ,twiny(aka nemesis) its passible of banishment ?
                  Last edited by R2248437; 07-21-2021, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2248437 View Post
                    if i want to contact memorylane considering this screenshot right there how can i do it since you know im ban from discord and that sending private message by the forum send you error msg evrytime ?
                    Posting on the forum is a good way to contact any forum moderator. Please keep in mind that forum moderators are not ingame moderators. We moderate content posted on the forum and on Discord based on the posted rules. We are not staff. We have no say on whether or not you get muted or banned in game. We are not involved in your tickets. We are not involved in your drama. Only R2 staff has a say in what's considered an offense that warrants a mute or a ban in game. You will all continue to be advised by staff to put each other on your ignore lists and stop interacting with each other until you stop interacting with each other. It is entirely up to you to have self control over what your fingers type on your keyboard. As an added note, this discussion is not on topic for this thread, and any complaints regarding other players belong in a ticket.

On a relevant topic, you'll find the Advanced Search feature in the drop down box between the Search input box and the magnifying glass. You will be able to select the subforum you wish to search for keywords in. The keyword 'notifications' with the Crystal Saga Suggestions and Feedback subforum selected returns a thread from November 2020 where it was said that the suggestion has been forwarded. Using the Search feature is Rule 3 in the Rules thread.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i know they not in game moderator but if you read the screenshot correcly you see that she said YOU told her that calling her twiny was passible of banishement and she should report me from it completementt in dissonance whit you normal bot response of "just ignor her" stuff that she refuse to do in 9 years no she spend 8 years spreading rumor about me atacking me and now she menacing me to make me ban USING YOU as a scape goat

yes you not involve whit you game drama she have no right to said you are she have no right to said you promise her to make me ban

she have 101 character YOU KNOW its impossible to ignor her the ignor list is not big enought and i have to keep yeobo 28 character on it to the gyes try to doxe me and you know that and he try to doxe ranjinh too and other player (but that not about him its about caia)

caia dont want to put me on ignor because she can play the victime and she try for years by any cost to make me ban

as a added not nothing on this topiuc was about the topic minori completly derived the point of that topic as for why i post this here is because there were no proper place to post that demand on the forum and instead to make a double post i just put that here

on a relevant toppic nope the research fonction still dont give anything pertinent to the research event whit advenced adanced just block topic that maybe would have be pertinent

they still 147 in this section it need to be cleaned so poeple can actually see if there sugestion is not already posted

Comment

And if you read what I wrote, I clearly explained that we are not involved in mutes, bans, tickets, or drama. I do include myself in that 'we'.

I cannot stop someone from mentioning my name, regardless of context. If my name is being dropped in a game chat in relation to any of the things I just said we are not involved in, then you can reasonably presume that conversation either never happened, or it happened under a different context. Do I care that my name was dropped? Nope. Makes no difference to me what anyone says about me in a video game chat, as long as they aren't saying they are me.

On that same note, you keep mentioning things she has done over however many years. The first step is to put her, and all her speaking toons, on your ignore list. The second step is to stop interacting, which includes not calling her names of any kind, whether or not you think they are okay to be said. Just say nothing to her, or about her, or regarding her, or referencing her. Then, if she is truly being a menace as you claim, then when she comes at you with one of the toons you didn't manage to put on ignore yet, you can screenshot that and report it, because you would not be involved, and it would be unprovoked. Not enough room on your ignore list? Remove the toons that never logged in again, or simply take your hands off your keyboard when you see them in chat. And, since you aren't engaging with her, she has nothing to report you for. As it stands now, you both provoke each other. No one cares who started it. You are all equally in the wrong on this topic, which why the mutes only come when the line that R2 has determined shall not be crossed is crossed.

Ignore it, move on. If you engage, you didn't ignore it, and then you are equally responsible for it continuing. And we can stop arguing about this topic now, because the answers will never change. Keep your drama in the game, and if you've had enough of the drama, then ignore the other people, which doesn't necessarily have to include putting them on your ignore list, you can simply choose to ignore it.

On your point about the topic, I don't follow half of that sentence, but you are allowed to create a new thread for unrelated topics. And I apologize about the Advanced Search feature not being cooperative with you, it does require proper spelling and knowing what terms were used in a post to find the posts. If in doubt, you can create a thread, and you will be told if the suggestion exists already.

And no, we will not be 'cleaning up' 147 pages of suggestions. Sorry.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

and if you read what i said caia INVOLVE YOU in that ban tentative you not involve you have nothing to do in it she need to stop using you as a meat shield for what happen in the game

she not just mentioning you name she use you as a weapon "if you notbow to me the modo will make you ban for it" that what she keep repeathing and she dont understand that you are not involve in the game and have no power to do anything in the game ,and as far as the suport go i post all the argument i have whit that girls to them and they reply is alway the same

Hello,

As we assume this is simply be competitive talk involving rival players. Our only course of action for this would be to temporarily mute the player if it was consistently proven to happen on a large scale every day, but so far that has not been shown to us

the first step it impssible see my commen above
                          the second step she start the war i will win the war twiny is soft compare to her saying "you not a girl you a men who cut is d..." evry day 12h/day for 8 years
                          she still using that out of context screenshot of a arg i got whit yagin were i sarcasticly reply that i cut it she EVENT post that on discord that why i explose at her and got ban by terra
                          she too still using the picture of alicia she stole from her facebook to pass it as its me (alicia didnt have a idea of what r2game was before i found her and tell her about caia stealing her picture now she delete her facebook in rage)
                          3- again 101th freaking character and if i ignor them she will just create more she want me to stop call her twiny she have to put me on ignor for her 101 character (should be easy concidering i only have 2 character) ho but she will never do that she want to play victime she want to use poeple as a tool and trow them at me
                          4- i report her thousand time i have many thing to report her for but you all just a bunch of robot giving automatic answer and never really help her abus gone for years whitout punishment and because i know the staff wont do anything i have no other choice to fight her back myself ,i already crush her minion caia is the final boss and now she try to run away whitout a fight no that wont work went you plant hate you harvest hate
                          5- no one care who start it no one care if someone bully other in you face as alway in bullying situation its only went the bullied decide that its enhought and stand for themself and fight back that suddently poeple start defending the bully

as for the topic it was about finding more solution to the lack of vault but minori merge a answer i give on a other topic about removing notification in chat those 2 topic wasnt related but i got force to give her a answer in this topic instead of the one related to removing notification in wc ,so if we going to post about unrelated stuff in the wrong topic why not just go all the way

wow i didnt expect a mod pointhing out my dyslexia thanks>.>but that not the issu event whit proper grammar the search function is not optimized as much of search function on evry website around the internet(that alway a function that doesnt work properly for some reason)
                          Last edited by R2248437; 07-22-2021, 07:51 AM.

Comment

and if you read what i said caia INVOLVE YOU in that ban tentative you not involve you have nothing to do in it she need to stop using you as a meat shield for what happen in the game
                            A shield would be a form of protection. I don't see what I would be protection for, or how I could be protecting someone. Once again, not involved.

she not just mentioning you name she use you as a weapon "if you notbow to me the modo will make you ban for it" that what she keep repeathing and she dont understand that you are not involve in the game and have no power to do anything in the game
                            It doesn't matter what was said. Again, not involved.

,and as far as the suport go i post all the argument i have whit that girls to them and they reply is alway the same

Hello,

As we assume this is simply be competitive talk involving rival players. Our only course of action for this would be to temporarily mute the player if it was consistently proven to happen on a large scale every day, but so far that has not been shown to us
                            Have you stopped to consider that 2 people reporting each other repeatedly, while both are showing themselves as speaking in chat, and while both are clearly engaging with each other, and both take steps to see what is being said by the other person, might look like you're both just rival players? You can't call someone names and then report them for responding. Again, it does not matter who started it, but by calling someone names, you're guaranteeing it continues. You are equally responsible for the continuance of this issue.

the first step it impssible see my commen above
                            And she is not speaking from 101 characters at the same time. You are allowed to add and remove people from your ignore list to make your list be currently relevant.

the second step she start the war i will win the war twiny is soft compare to her saying "you not a girl you a men who cut is d..." evry day 12h/day for 8 years
                            she still using that out of context screenshot of a arg i got whit yagin were i sarcasticly reply that i cut it she EVENT post that on discord that why i explose at her and got ban by terra
                            she too still using the picture of alicia she stole from her facebook to pass it as its me (alicia didnt have a idea of what r2game was before i found her and tell her about caia stealing her picture now she delete her facebook in rage)
                            Please read - It does not matter who started it. It also doesn't matter what started it. You are equally responsible for it continuing because you continue to engage. Unless the comments were made today, then the comments are irrelevant today. If the comments are made today, and you did not say anything to provoke those comments, then report it with a time stamped screenshot of the entire chat. Just note, if you're speaking to or about the person you are reporting, then it is not unprovoked. You need to stop engaging.

3- again 101th freaking character and if i ignor them she will just create more she want me to stop call her twiny she have to put me on ignor for her 101 character (should be easy concidering i only have 2 character) ho but she will never do that she want to play victime she want to use poeple as a tool and trow them at me
                            4- i report her thousand time i have many thing to report her for but you all just a bunch of robot giving automatic answer and never really help her abus gone for years whitout punishment and because i know the staff wont do anything i have no other choice to fight her back myself ,i already crush her minion caia is the final boss and now she try to run away whitout a fight no that wont work went you plant hate you harvest hate
                            5- no one care who start it no one care if someone bully other in you face as alway in bullying situation its only went the bullied decide that its enhought and stand for themself and fight back that suddently poeple start defending the bully
                            Repeating the same points in different ways will not produce different results. You don't need 101 characters on your ignore list, ever. You have the ability to not speak to her or about her. Again, if you're not engaging with her, and she's still coming for you, you can report that. You can't engage with her and then report her responses. That will look like you are provoking her, and will just be considered banter in chat between rival players.

as for the topic it was about finding more solution to the lack of vault but minori merge a answer i give on a other topic about removing notification in chat those 2 topic wasnt related but i got force to give her a answer in this topic instead of the one related to removing notification in wc ,so if we going to post about unrelated stuff in the wrong topic why not just go all the way
                            Okay.

wow i didnt expect a mod pointhing out my dyslexia thanks>.>but that not the issu event whit proper grammar the search function is not optimized as much of search function on evry website around the internet(that alway a function that doesnt work properly for some reason)
                            There are many people on this forum who are dyslexic, who aren't native english speakers, who use text to speech because they cannot type, and several other reasons for why spelling might not be the best. My point was, that search does require proper spelling because it will search for what you've typed in the box, and if you spell it wrong, you won't get results. The Advanced Search function is one of few functions on the forum that is not broken.

Comment

a meat shield is trowing someone to be kill to protect you she ready to trow you under the bus to save herself

both poeple reporthing yourselfs make it look like rival MY POINT EXACLY rival there no need to put the staff involve went i call her evil twin its like saying she my nemesis she the other side of the same coin

as for calling her name i said she only good to be a maid at my wedding and servi my guest food but no she got [removed] off because i call her twiny go figure

she not speaking whit 101 character at the same time but if ignor one she will just come back whit another and another and another until i cant put character on ignor list anymore (that exacly what yeobo did and why i put 28 of his character on ignor )

there no removing poeple who are on my ignor list need to stay on my ignor list that list is to limited in a game were poeple can create infini character(and yes i know the sugestion for a ignor list expention already got forwarded) but until the dev actually do it(thing that could never happen) im stuck whit that issu that i cannot put her full army on ignor(she the one who need to do it that the only way it will work i told her that many time that if she so flustered of see me talk the list is there and she should put me on ignor and obviosuly she refuse to do it)

please read i dont matter who start it i will be the one to win at the end

the girl literally put that screenshot in discord in from of you to slender me and you go blind eyes and defend her

i did report her whit time stamp many time suport dont care its to wonder why there event a section harassement in the ticket fonction
                              Last edited by *Minori*; 07-22-2021, 08:39 PM.

Comment

This is going in a circle. The same responses will be provided and your same points are being argued. I suggest carefully reading what MemoryLane has taken the time to explain. If you have a problem with a player submit a ticket. If you need assistance with your ticket, please, private message with your ticket information. This will include the email, and a brief explanation of what your ticket is regarding.

If you have any further suggestions or requests for changes, please provide them in this thread.

Thank you for your understanding.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                                X