X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pronoob
    replied
    +1 to an idea to use soul button besides the hp/mp bars as a master menu for all systems

Leave a comment:

• diablu
    replied
    gooo Shadow u can do it !! pester them till they find us a neat solution

Leave a comment:

• WhoOpossum
    replied
    I personally believe that there is no need for the Soul system to have two buttons. If one was changed to a master menu for systems that would be nice.
    Also I believe that the "VIP"and "Recharge" buttons that move around at the top of the screen do not need to be there since R2 is very open about players cashing on their games.

Click image for larger version

Name:	two souls.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	151.8 KB
ID:	1714483

Just my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• R2142020
    replied
    Originally posted by R2349858 View Post
    ..... lol they don't do sh it if it isn't making them more money.
    exactly why we need to BOYCOTT spending any money, as a whole group

Leave a comment:

• aseddadaSEC
    replied
    This topic has been brought up on several occasions and it seems to not be getting the attention that it needs. Yes I think it is amazing that we are getting new
    systems to help build up our characters, but as you can see in the puush i will be providing, these system icons are not leaving much room for game play. I understand that the devs and most of the R2 team may have very high resolution monitors and this is not a problem, but for the main base of players , it is a huge problem. Please do your best to come up with a formidable solution for this problem. http://puu.sh/iCBJu/ff262187fe.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Esoterikos
    replied
    Hey, another icon in the middle of the screen!"
    Last edited by Reverie; 06-25-2015, 06:32 PM. Reason: Removed swears.

Leave a comment:

• R2349858
    replied
    Originally posted by NoobziIIa View Post
    Any Mod able to update us on this being implemented?
    Well there's my laugh of the day :P

Leave a comment:

• NoobziIIa
    replied
    Any Mod able to update us on this being implemented?

Leave a comment:

• Codawg
    replied
    Originally posted by R2142020 View Post
    NO! get them off the screen. period. not compromising on this -plenty of very good suggestions have already been made - this one is just excrement.
    Right now, I'll take ANY kind of change that improves game play. Even if it's simply the aforementioned suggestion. Would hiding them be desirable, yes. Likely given R2's recent record of listening to the outcry on some things....idk. They are changing corruption, slowly. So...maybe this will get some changes as well if we give them a reason to. *which we have*

Leave a comment:

• xSlaya
    replied
    Originally posted by R2142020 View Post
    NO! get them off the screen. period. not compromising on this -plenty of very good suggestions have already been made - this one is just excrement.
    I will riot against getting them completely hidden. >_> Had it happen in another game and it was really annoying when all the systems were in one folder. Tho I'll agree to have an OPTION to get them hidden.
    Last edited by xSlaya; 06-25-2015, 12:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R2142020
    replied
    Originally posted by xSlaya View Post
    My input to this problem, adjust the icon sizes based on resolution (would cause wonders in customer satisfaction). And DO NOT add them to the 3rd row, we still have places for 12 more systems on the first 2 System rows.

http://prntscr.com/7l817m

Leave a comment:

• Codawg
    replied
    Originally posted by xSlaya View Post
    Well even without the slots 19, 20, 22, 23 - there would still be slots for 8 new systems which should be enough.
    True, or they could simply expand the icons all the way to the right. Yeah, it would overlap the system info log but...aside from seeing if someone logged in or if you got the rewards you were supposed to...does anyone pay attention to it?

Leave a comment:

• R2349858
    replied
    Originally posted by Codawg View Post
    Why would you post that and give them the idea D: *sigh* Wouldn't surprise me though...
    No worries, they can't do that, because they would lose what little players they have left that still tolerate their **.

Leave a comment:

• xSlaya
    replied
    Originally posted by Codawg View Post
    Only issue with that is that on a smaller comp screen, the char, pet, and mount rows overlap chat :/

[ATTACH=CONFIG]141967[/ATTACH]
    Well even without the slots 19, 20, 22, 23 - there would still be slots for 8 new systems which should be enough.

Leave a comment:

• Codawg
    replied
    Originally posted by R2349858 View Post
    Next thing you know they will be selling merge icon feature for 1k crystals or something lol they don't do if it isn't making them more money.
    Why would you post that and give them the idea D: *sigh* Wouldn't surprise me though...
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 06-25-2015, 07:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X