X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gabote
    replied
    Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
    Few of them have similar feature windows, would there be anyway can be merged into a single interface window? or just the icons in a box which can be hidden?
    You should see this
    See ya ^.^

Leave a comment:

• aseddadaSEC
    replied
    OMG finally someone has realized these icons need a new home. Not all players have new computers and can not change to a better higher resolution. So for instance, these icons are sitting directly on top of the emoticon tab, the trade chat tab, and the world chat tab so this makes very hard to change chats. not to mention the placement of the new icons are in place which have caused me to die several times in ladder and in pvp events. A drop down tab next to the vip tab and the recharge tab up top would be amazing. All of these icons could be placed there and be concealed and tucked away nice a neat. TY

Leave a comment:

• tbtppopone
    replied
    Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
    hiding the icons would be amazing

its just effecting me little bit, with the fact that I now can not use any of the Emoticons at all. But for others it is even worst I know a few on my server that can not even click on the World Chat tab to talk in there anymore, and some cant click on Guild Chat anymore

I dont see why they cant be moved to the drop down tab that the top of screen that has the Free Crystal button in it.
    this idea is bacon approved +1

Leave a comment:

• Apoloymi
    replied
    hiding the icons would be amazing

its just effecting me little bit, with the fact that I now can not use any of the Emoticons at all. But for others it is even worst I know a few on my server that can not even click on the World Chat tab to talk in there anymore, and some cant click on Guild Chat anymore

I dont see why they cant be moved to the drop down tab that the top of screen that has the Free Crystal button in it.

Leave a comment:

• chasespades
    replied
    move the Chi button for the love of Vishnu

Leave a comment:

• Translucence
    replied
    Hiding the icons would be great. when im on my laptop icons overlap and i cant activate certain things, like emotacons. it doesnt really stop me from playing, but chat just isnt the same without one of these little buggers

Leave a comment:

• JPwayne82444
    replied
    Personally I think the easiest way is to add a couple of arrows to the side to show/hide rows of icons, similar to what the skill bar has for the upper 2 bars. Thats just my opinion though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X