X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2349858
    replied
    Next thing you know they will be selling merge icon feature for 1k crystals or something lol they don't do if it isn't making them more money.
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 06-25-2015, 07:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Codawg
    replied
    Originally posted by xSlaya View Post
    Only issue with that is that on a smaller comp screen, the char, pet, and mount rows overlap chat :/

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	1714475

Leave a comment:

• xSlaya
    replied
    My input to this. Problem is that even if you change your resolution (on your browser) the icons stays same size, so adjust the icon sizes based on resolution (would cause wonders in customer satisfaction). And DO NOT add them to the 3rd row, we still have places for 12 more systems on the first 2 System rows.

http://prntscr.com/7l817m
    http://prntscr.com/7l8atv
    Last edited by xSlaya; 06-25-2015, 11:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• sdo1966
    replied
    Nice idea, would sure make everyone's life a little easier

Leave a comment:

• R2142020
    replied
    Starting a general boycott - asking all players to suspend cashing until this is fixed - its the only leverage we have to make R2 listen.

Leave a comment:

• thatnastykid
    replied
    i have too much screen can i have more unmovable icons? that's be greaaaaat

Leave a comment:

• Codawg
    replied
    Seriously...I actually used to click where the elemental icon is located now...I mean, yay new icons, new things to spend money on (if you're crazy enough to -.-) but seriously R2, listen to the players on this. It's getting ridiculous, it looks like crud, and it plays like absolute crud. You can't kite efficiently, you can't move well (auto path in itself has issues) and pvp well...good luck if you're going for a specific target in a crowd. Either make the icons where they can be hidden, let them be faded out and clicked through, or put them all in a single folder...something. This games getting worse and worse to play simply because of all of the systems flooding the screen space. What's next, icons beside the area where your party members would go?
    Last edited by Codawg; 06-25-2015, 09:55 AM. Reason: apparently that was filtered...

Leave a comment:

• InfernalDaimen
    replied
    Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post

99.3% to YES.... how can that be ignored?
    This is r2 we are talking about it. They will never fix it, even though they are destroying the game with this clutter. Maybe it is the point. I got told that they broke afk in corruption to get people to play ez pz after all.

Leave a comment:

• R2553437
    replied
    ICONS are a CANCER - I WILL NOT CASH again until this is fixed.

Leave a comment:

• LordBhaal
    replied
    R2 should make the removal of the screen clutter (i.e. Icons) their number one priority as each addition icon they add only makes the game look not only worse but also play worse (due to miss clicking on the icons).

Leave a comment:

• Apoloymi
    replied
    Icons getting ridiculous

Ok there really needs to be a change with these Icons, I know it has been said time and time again and yet this one thing that NEEDS to be changed ASAP and one thing that the players are really badly wanting, but nothing is being done about it.

This is what the screen looks like now for 90% of your player base:-

Does that look like fun game to play to you? with getting in the way of even being able to move in the game, never mind NOT being able to part take in events due to this.

There was a thread started by ShadowGamma some time back

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l-New-Features

99.3% to YES.... how can that be ignored?

there is a Video showing what it is like playing the game as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oWO...ature=youtu.be

I can not see how this is still not been resolved, and then too add even more icons on top of the existing problem.
    Last edited by Apoloymi; 06-25-2015, 07:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R2349858
    replied
    Hopefully they do something about this soon.

Leave a comment:

• Codawg211
    replied
    Agreed, but any option to clear the mass of clutter from the icons we have nowadays would be insanely appreciated. Make the game look neater, let players be able to move a bit more freely and chat easier, etc. Also, pardon the other account post, having some issues keeping the correct account logged in but figured it out for the most part...

Leave a comment:

• Jabus
    replied
    The best idea is to merge all system icons in to one tab..............."Icons"...........That way we can simply click "Icon" , which brings up all the systems under 1 tab. Then we can choose easily without all the mess...

Leave a comment:

• Codawg
    replied
    Seriously, can we just get this to happen as part of an upcoming update? It really would help improve playability for some players, and neaten the game screen back up. Any sort of way to hide them like characters or ingame effects, or just anything in general, would be lovely. A few great suggestions all right here, conveniently ready to use...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X