X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pardz0713
    replied
    How many times have I died by Chi in ladder? Let me count the ways! Please make a scroll down option like under the map that can be closed so as not to interfere with game play. Its extremely frustrating to be kiting a enemy and click the stupid icon and get yourself killed cause you can no longer see what is happening for a huge chi or other third row page opening up at the absolute wrong time. I also like my emotrons and cant use them anymore. Please move them and any future ones to a pull down option so we dont have all the clutter on our screeens.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Thread merged.

Leave a comment:

• R21700621
    replied
    Button organizing

Button events organizing

IMG 1 print http://prntscr.com/4pzs4r

IMG 2 print http://prntscr.com/4pzuwa

Leave a comment:

• falloussa
    replied
    hi everyone
    i agree with u guys there should be a change to those icons so here what i think:
    1: move guild boss inside the guild
    2: move zodiac next to divine soul in the character
    3: make a new window then move beast soul chi handbook tenets runes and heraldry inside it because they all are the same systems it only need to be upgrade
    4: still didn't find any good idea for magic tower and VL sorry for that

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Thread merged.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt623
    replied
    Collapsable and expandle menus

Recently there has been a massive introduction of new systems one may use in order to become stronger. However the placement of these new systems is poorly designed. In many games they have folders in which many other systems are placed. This clears the annoying clutter at the bottom of the screen and improves the quality of the pvp aspects of this game. Furthermore there is also a big issue with the chat window. You can expand it yes but why can it not get smaller? overall why is there no way to customize your playing style through the interface. I know you have already heard complaints about the placement of the chi button. I just want the game to be fun and when you are in Sengolia battle ground running and kiting it get very frustrating whenever the chi button is clicked. By reorganizing and reducing the amount of clutter i believe the game play will be enhanced several fold.

Leave a comment:

• NaturaI
    replied
    SGD You may be my favorite moderator. Stepping up and taking care of business! I dedicate this song to you.

http://youtu.be/mmwic9kFx2c

Leave a comment:

• nomias
    replied
    create a new collective icon so we can put our different upgrade panels in there

Leave a comment:

• KenfinKen
    replied
    Aprrove this FTW!
    Join some icons into a group, make it become a little bit more neat and somewhat elite!

Leave a comment:

• TeaganJocics
    replied
    I'm surprised they haven't done this yet, it's been requested more and more with each new icon they plop on our screens

Leave a comment:

• R22093955
    replied
    +5 Make this happen already

Leave a comment:

• Dawn2335
    replied
    I agree with this 100%, messed me up one day while kiting for ladder. Made me mad lol

Leave a comment:

• bla2400
    replied
    Definitly need this, get them emotions away from the screen, died in dumb ways thanks to chi when im trying to kit something :/

Approved +1

Leave a comment:

• Kuntum
    replied
    Originally posted by Gabote View Post
    You should see this
    See ya ^.^
    Nice idea ... ^^

Leave a comment:

• KradThgink13
    replied
    I'd love to see this idea be added to the game, since on my screen, Vidalian Legends is over lapping the Blessings button, Magic Tower is over my Chat emotion faces, and the Chi menu can get in the way, when I'm taking care of plants.

I think make it a new pop up screen or screens for all the 2nd and higher layer of buttons like the event list on the top right area of your screen, is a great idea. I think they should put them right where, either Monster Handbook or Guild Boss buttons are.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X