Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	1687279

Comment

• cross sever not working on sever 124 prince of hope

Comment

• We were in the battle in a couple of min ago. We got frozen, clocked stopped at 22:22. We came out and now we cant join, same window as before my post. S8 (but i asked one of my teammate from S43 /i ve got a char on s43/, and he got the same bug)

Comment

• On server s106 the same
              During the figth frozen then can't enter again.

Other players have the same issue on the server can't get into cs

Hope it will be solved quicky.

Gr Icemaster
              server s106
              Last edited by Icemasters2; 05-08-2014, 10:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by russellcrowe1 View Post
                We were in the battle in a couple of min ago. We got frozen, clocked stopped at 22:22. We came out and now we cant join, same window as before my post. S8 (but i asked one of my teammate from S43 /i ve got a char on s43/, and he got the same bug)
                This also happened to me, and a number of other people in my guild (s71)

Comment

• cs not working on S114
                  League of angels Rain s114
                  Wartune Froza s374

Nova genesis s43 siria
                  sense of sanity comes from insanity.
                  chill,relax,sit back and eat cookie or if drama just swap for popcorn and laugh

Comment

• s94 cannot enter cross server and no data shows up

Comment

• have same window on s94

Comment

• My erebus cannot work for 5 days , Please check admin S 102

Comment

• Warning: Memcache:connect(): Can't connect to unix:///var/run/memcached/session.sock:0, No such file or directory (2) in /data/dazongshi/web/kernel/utility/CacheDb.class.php on line 37

Warning: Memcache::get(): No servers added to memcache connection in /data/dazongshi/web/kernel/utility/Session.class.php on line 50

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'RedisException' with message 'Redis server went away' in /data/dazongshi/web/kernel/modules/UserRegister.class.php:339 Stack trace: #0 /data/dazongshi/web/kernel/modules/UserRegister.class.php(339): Redis->sismember('common_key:ip_b...', '_________') #1 /data/dazongshi/web/kernel/modules/UserRegister.class.php(348): UserRegister->ipBand() #2 /data/dazongshi/web/main/passport.php(203): UserRegister->login() #3 /data/dazongshi/web/main/passport.php(44): Passport->loginAction() #4 /data/dazongshi/web/main/passport.php(20): Passport->dispatch() #5 /data/dazongshi/web/main/passport.php(792): Passport->__construct() #6 {main** thrown in /data/dazongshi/web/kernel/modules/UserRegister.class.php on line 339

Warning: Memcache::set(): No servers added to memcache connection in /data/dazongshi/web/ker

Comment

• s39 archangel cannot login to cross sever 2 days please fix thank you .

Comment

• S157 - since the start of the server everyone seems to keep being kicked from war. We enter, we get into a fight or start to mine, and next thing ya know we're back in the game world as if we'd never started cross server. We've been missing out on the rewards from that for over a week now.
                              Tigris
                              Mage
                              Kabam - 73

Comment

• hello are you gona ever fix cross server we enter for like 1 min then it auto kicks you out and you get a long reenter its been this way along time eaither fix this **** or remove it very unfair that some servers get and some dont

Comment

Working...
                                X