X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R238030686
    replied
    peace for all..
    Last edited by R238030686; 08-02-2014, 03:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R238030686
    replied
    no cases again..
    Last edited by R238030686; 08-02-2014, 03:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R270799125
    replied
    Support Ticket Opened [#132366]

Reality Squared Games

Greetings Champion R270799125,

Thank you for reaching out to our team of Support Elves with your problem.

We’re sorry you’re having difficulties, but don’t despair, a support case has been created concerning your issue, and a Support Elf from the appropriate workshop will be contacting you shortly.
    Your case # is 132366, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.
    If you have any additional comments regarding this issue, or information you want to add to help us solve your problem simply respond to this e-mail and be sure to put any new information above the line at the top of this e-mail.

The R2Games Support Elves
    ** i have gotten a reply mail about my case, i think it will be solved in a few days... so i'll probably have my vip in a week don't forward it ty...
    Last edited by R270799125; 07-14-2014, 04:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• gerasi3000
    replied
    hellooooo .... any can respon my request about this VIP from yesterday ?? ..... FIXED THAT BUGS VIP DAMN

Leave a comment:

• gerasi3000
    replied
    Your case # is 130797, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.
    If you have any additional comments regarding this issue, or information you want to add to help us solve your problem please follow the instructions in the e-mail you’ll be receiving any minute now.

Leave a comment:

• gerasi3000
    replied
    haahahahahahhahah
    Last edited by gerasi3000; 07-09-2014, 09:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• gerasi3000
    replied
    same here i had 6 days left so i try renewal vip from moll point but my vip gain but just left 6 days and not yet email renewal in ... pls fix ty is about 15-60 mnt from this message i write
    gerasi
    s61 doomstone forest
    guild highness

Leave a comment:

• synojr
    replied
    my vip expired and try to renew,when i try to do that it say this "As VIP membership is currently still active on this character you can't renew it at this time." what can i do?

Leave a comment:

• R250015517
    replied
    Support Ticket Opened [#128942]

Reality Squared Games

Greetings Champion Surgical93,

Thank you for reaching out to our team of Support Elves with your problem.

We’re sorry you’re having difficulties, but don’t despair, a support case has been created concerning your issue, and a Support Elf from the appropriate workshop will be contacting you shortly.
    Your case # is 128942, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.
    If you have any additional comments regarding this issue, or information you want to add to help us solve your problem simply respond to this e-mail and be sure to put any new information above the line at the top of this e-mail.

The R2Games Support Elves

Leave a comment:

• R250015517
    replied
    Last edited by R250015517; 07-05-2014, 02:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MeLLoW7raX
    replied
    Support Ticket [#125185]

I don't have VIP and no answer yet...

Leave a comment:

• ochhaa
    replied
    i didnt receive any diamonds or by mail from vip renewal. Your case # is 123546
    please help me...T_T

Leave a comment:

• LylithIT
    replied
    Originally posted by LylithIT View Post
    Your case # is 121831

charged and not renewed

thanks for the help
    asnwered the response from the ticket but still haven't got renewal

Leave a comment:

• LylithIT
    replied