Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Auto Renewal Bugged, and Not Receiving VIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apisapis
    replied
    where i can look for number ticket ? i can't see it , my VIP already active when i want to renew it , but when i playing the game , i still not being VIP , what should i do now ?

Leave a comment:

• Zepherroth
    replied
    Same here. Auto monthly VIP not working. I cancelled it out to see if it would work. I pay thru paypal as with all transactions. it says successful but wen i close the box it tells "You’ve just cancelled the VIP application process. Please try again." which i didnt. plz fix asap heres my ticket [#51160] i tried to buy vip several times so i hope not to get charged all those.

Leave a comment:

• Zepherroth
    replied
    Same here. Auto monthly VIP not working. I cancelled it out to see if it would work. I pay thru paypal as with all transactions. it says successful but wen i close the box it tells "You’ve just cancelled the VIP application process. Please try again." which i didnt. plz fix asap heres my ticket [#51160]

Leave a comment:

• Miamoon85
    replied
    Hi there,

Here`s, mine:

Your case # is 50535, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.
    If you have any additional comments regarding this issue, or information you want to add to help us solve your problem please follow the instructions in the e-mail you’ll be receiving any minute now.
    The R2Games Support Elves

The auto renewal was done on Feb 28, 2014.

**EDIT Bug fixed**
    Last edited by Miamoon85; 03-06-2014, 01:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Nallary
    replied
    Come on guys, i still dont have VIP :@ Please do something!!!!
    Nallary
    S27 Shaitan`s Enigma

Leave a comment:

• dreptu
    replied
    hello,
    Case #: 41097, now vip is done and cant even renew as said i already have, pls fix it.
    GM VetXtabai said i should said about him and as for this to be forwarded to him to fix it as he know what's about. ty.

Leave a comment:

• EdgeLOA
    replied
    Originally posted by R258180013 View Post
    here is mine....48417 and i was charged 8 times trying to get it to activate...case number 48420 for that
    Originally posted by Nallary View Post
    I'm tired of doing this! I paid for something I did not use it, please fix it! I do not have VIP status!
    Case [#47810]
    Nallary [S27]
    Forwarded.

Leave a comment:

• Nallary
    replied
    I'm tired of doing this! I paid for something I did not use it, please fix it! I do not have VIP status!
    Case [#47810]
    Nallary [S27]

Leave a comment:

• R258180013
    replied
    vip issues

here is mine....48417 and i was charged 8 times trying to get it to activate...case number 48420 for that
    Last edited by R258180013; 03-01-2014, 03:25 AM. Reason: added info

Leave a comment:

• 7SLASHER7
    replied
    Originally posted by FlufflePuff View Post
    Got both of them, should be dealt with soon.
    Fluff, can you please advise when can i have my vip back? im really ****** off with cooldowns

Leave a comment:

• Diablos-S58
    replied
    # is 48396

I cant renew, it just keeps bouncing my payment back to me

Leave a comment:

• FlufflePuff
    replied
    Originally posted by 7SLASHER7 View Post
    hey FlufflePuff,
    can you please check my vip also, it did not auto-renew. here my tiket reference.

We’re sorry you’re having difficulties, but don’t despair, a support case has been created concerning your issue, and a Support Elf from the appropriate workshop will be contacting you shortly.
    Your case # is 48283, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.

Thanks in advance.
    Originally posted by R250660517 View Post
    Same problems with vip.

Your case # is 48031

Thank you for the help we appreciate it.
    Got both of them, should be dealt with soon.

Leave a comment:

• 7SLASHER7
    replied
    hey FlufflePuff,
    can you please check my vip also, it did not auto-renew. here my tiket reference.

We’re sorry you’re having difficulties, but don’t despair, a support case has been created concerning your issue, and a Support Elf from the appropriate workshop will be contacting you shortly.
    Your case # is 48283, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.

Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• R250660517
    replied
    Same problems with vip.

Your case # is 48031

Thank you for the help we appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• FlufflePuff
    replied
    Originally posted by SharTeel View Post
    Hi My Vip just run out. wondering why playspan rejected the payment as storno

Your case # is 47958, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.
    If you have any additional comments regarding this issue, or information you want to add to help us solve your problem simply respond to this e-mail and be sure to put any new information above the line at the top of this e-mail.

S20
    IGN SharTeel
    Originally posted by R248556261 View Post
    can not renew my vip; (ticket number: #47955.
    Both ticket numbers were pushed up. They will be worked on as soon as someone is able to check them.
    Please be on the look out for a reply, if not, it should be fixed the next time you log in.

Thank you for your patience.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X