Earthshaker Rage Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earthshaker Rage Bug

Not sure if anyone noticed this but a guildy told me to have a look, when earthshaker procs he loses all of his rage, so he goes from 75 rage down to 0, also have a rage totem on and it does the same thing, surprised none of us have noticed this until now.

So is this a bug or intentional?

Better late than never, it's been too long that we've had this bug
    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
    everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
    logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
      Better late than never, it's been too long that we've had this bug
      sir, the bug is in rage attacks, not stacking of rage.

earthshaker is supposed to use 50 rage not 75. so there should be 25 rage left after he triggers.

also, if you still call it bug, this makes earthshaker's and arcane's special feature pretty much useless.

i request mods to pls convey this bug in rage attacks to devs.
      League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
      Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
        sir, the bug is in rage attacks, not stacking of rage.

earthshaker is supposed to use 50 rage not 75. so there should be 25 rage left after he triggers.

also, if you still call it bug, this makes earthshaker's and arcane's special feature pretty much useless.

i request mods to pls convey this bug in rage attacks to devs.
        It's probably a typo on earthshaker, arcane's skill states that it activates at 75 rage.
        I'd rather believe the chinese version, rather than the ability of the developers to translate it.
        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
        everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
        logic.

Comment

It's probably a typo on earthshaker, arcane's skill states that it activates at 75 rage.
          I'd rather believe the chinese version, rather than the ability of the developers to translate it.
          if it gets fixed, better; if not, ill have to wait and upgrade nereida and AC. cus this build is really good, i dont wanna abandon it
          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
          Magus Rynd

Comment

you serious? that's like saying that they got scammed !!! it's a bug !!! or a stupid update !!!

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
            if it gets fixed, better; if not, ill have to wait and upgrade nereida and AC. cus this build is really good, i dont wanna abandon it
            yeah i agree, this is not the end of the infinite rage build !!!
            Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
            IGN : 13th
            Class : Paladin

Comment

Originally posted by pkmonster View Post
              you serious? that's like saying that they got scammed !!! it's a bug !!! or a stupid update !!!
              Yeah, just like the 10 shards requirement for Wolf mount, 100 for lion, the ****** up description for Valkyrie and so on. By the way, Earthshaker's description is still bugged as it says that it ignores deception, which should be taunt
              <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
              logic.

Comment

Yes there is a rage bug. Works fine in COM but not in eternal spire and totems. In COM, ES only consumes 50 rage but in eternal spire and totems, it uses all 75 rage. This happened after the update.

Comment

Yeah, just like the 10 shards requirement for Wolf mount, 100 for lion, the ****** up description for Valkyrie and so on. By the way, Earthshaker's description is still bugged as it says that it ignores deception, which should be taunt
                  nyahahaha, yeah deception it is generalized,(includes sagi skill) and valks skill is deception since it DECEIVES or TAUNT opponents to attack her !!! i think that's fairly the same !!! and the shards are just typo error, which they corrected immediately !!!

Comment

Originally posted by pkmonster View Post
                    nyahahaha, yeah deception it is generalized,(includes sagi skill) and valks skill is deception since it DECEIVES or TAUNT opponents to attack her !!! i think that's fairly the same !!! and the shards are just typo error, which they corrected immediately !!!
                    Owh, so that's what it was.. no wait, doesn't work on sagi. Currently, it's just valkyrie's taunt that it bypasses. Sagi completely stops a hero from using a skill.
                    As far as the shards typo error... ehm how can I say it... It was there for over a month -_-'
                    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                    logic.

Comment

Originally posted by flakes123 View Post
                      Yes there is a rage bug. Works fine in COM but not in eternal spire and totems. In COM, ES only consumes 50 rage but in eternal spire and totems, it uses all 75 rage. This happened after the update.
                      Since me and a guildy have it i compared a few times, each time it kept resetting to 0 for both of us. mine went from 119 odd rage to 0 after it procced, same with his.

Comment

Actually, this is new because i know my setup was working really well yesterday. I use dragon totem + astral hunter which is 45 more rage+ the 25 rage thats left over from the first attack he uses so thats 70 rage left over and ready to use his rage skill next turn. Now, i did a compare and from the 95 rage he has in the first turn from the totem+the 75 rage he starts off with, it goes all the way down to 0 after the first cast.

Comment

Another thing i noticed just now is that, Even on my main my rage goes to 0 after using my first skill. 120/100 rage (20 extra from dragon totem at the start of the fight) and it goes to 0 instead of having 20 left over after using rage skill.

Comment

Originally posted by R2106357 View Post
                            Another thing i noticed just now is that, Even on my main my rage goes to 0 after using my first skill. 120/100 rage (20 extra from dragon totem at the start of the fight) and it goes to 0 instead of having 20 left over after using rage skill.
                            actually, that's the current debate ATM, either the devs changed it so that all rage will be depleted after a rage skill, or if it's a bug... so far no mods have commented on this !!!

Comment

this will make dragon totem a junk as well, cus it activates at the start of the turn. so it effectively works fer one less turn :P
                              League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                              Magus Rynd

Comment

Working...
                              X