Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Forum Event] Autumn Reflections

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I first think of October, I think All Hallow's Eve. My second favourite holiday after Christmas. Autumn is beginning, the leaves are falling and the smell of spiced apple cider is in the air.

IGN: Ikaros
    Server: King of All Orcs s22

Comment

• october means to me is the 1st day of christmas. why? starting on this month, a lot of party and defferent competions occur. and they called it in our place october feast

johnny
      s192 the weeping jungle

Comment

• October is semistral break for me and lots of free horror movie on tv ahahaha love them!!

IGN: xXDarkSideXx
        Server: [S76]Lok Bridge

Comment

• October is the 31 days of Halloween when they show all the good horror movies

IGN: Pechadurus
          Server: 207 Vaporous Citadel

Comment

• October is Oktoberfest, and perfect outdoor weather for soccer and yard work (which I like to do)

Analily
            s104 Cape of Infinight

Comment

• October, a month that starts a series of holidays and celebrations to end of the year. Food, beer & parties!!!! Re-union with family & meeting with friends!!!!

IGN: Surfboard
              Server: S197 Akvar's Tower

Comment

• October is the season of change for me. The leaves change and it is the perfect weather to be outdoors.

Fraley
                s190 Scattered Mountains

Comment

• October is the beginning of the awfull cold months

IGN;Deisel
                  Server; S119 Evening's queen

Comment

• I love winter, hot drinks and a warm company and October is the beginning of these, that's why i love him!

IGN: Trelokomio
                    Server: s196 Blightcliff

Comment

• October... a silly month. It is 10th in a row and has number 8 in its name. Is that a joke, a bit odd humor?. Who gave the name to this month anyway? I mean really, who named that month this way?. Chills and thrills, unpredictable October.... and its like: buckle up League of Angels cause October is going bye bye.

ProblemChild
                      s72 Thunder Plateau

Comment

• First thing i think about when i hear October is my brother, because its the month he was born.

IGN: Knotai
                        Server 221

Comment

• October what it means to me...the beautiful fall colors in the leaves. Reds, golds, yellows.
                          S117 Apochryphal tomb
                          jsa7481, Drizzit

Comment

• October in my country is the best month to game! rain, rain , rain!

Server: 95
                            IGN: Magic
                            DO STUPID THINGS!

Comment

• I like October cuz its my wifes birthday so i get to take her out and let her enjoy herself

Rydem
                              s221
                              Rydem

Comment

• October means warm hugs to me, love and big sweaters. Spend some time with my friends and feel loved by them <3

IGN: Hamish
                                Server:[S191] Dread Island

Comment

Working...
                                X