Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I first think of October, I think All Hallow's Eve. My second favourite holiday after Christmas. Autumn is beginning, the leaves are falling and the smell of spiced apple cider is in the air.

IGN: Ikaros
    Server: King of All Orcs s22

Comment

• october means to me is the 1st day of christmas. why? starting on this month, a lot of party and defferent competions occur. and they called it in our place october feast

johnny
      s192 the weeping jungle

Comment

• October is semistral break for me and lots of free horror movie on tv ahahaha love them!!

IGN: xXDarkSideXx
        Server: [S76]Lok Bridge

Comment

• October is the 31 days of Halloween when they show all the good horror movies

IGN: Pechadurus
          Server: 207 Vaporous Citadel

Comment

• October is Oktoberfest, and perfect outdoor weather for soccer and yard work (which I like to do)

Analily
            s104 Cape of Infinight

Comment

• October, a month that starts a series of holidays and celebrations to end of the year. Food, beer & parties!!!! Re-union with family & meeting with friends!!!!

IGN: Surfboard
              Server: S197 Akvar's Tower

Comment

• October is the season of change for me. The leaves change and it is the perfect weather to be outdoors.

Fraley
                s190 Scattered Mountains

Comment

• October is the beginning of the awfull cold months

IGN;Deisel
                  Server; S119 Evening's queen

Comment

• I love winter, hot drinks and a warm company and October is the beginning of these, that's why i love him!

IGN: Trelokomio
                    Server: s196 Blightcliff

Comment

• October... a silly month. It is 10th in a row and has number 8 in its name. Is that a joke, a bit odd humor?. Who gave the name to this month anyway? I mean really, who named that month this way?. Chills and thrills, unpredictable October.... and its like: buckle up League of Angels cause October is going bye bye.

ProblemChild
                      s72 Thunder Plateau

Comment

• First thing i think about when i hear October is my brother, because its the month he was born.

IGN: Knotai
                        Server 221

Comment

• October what it means to me...the beautiful fall colors in the leaves. Reds, golds, yellows.
                          S117 Apochryphal tomb
                          jsa7481, Drizzit

Comment

• October in my country is the best month to game! rain, rain , rain!

Server: 95
                            IGN: Magic
                            DO STUPID THINGS!

Comment

• I like October cuz its my wifes birthday so i get to take her out and let her enjoy herself

Rydem
                              s221
                              Rydem

Comment

• October means warm hugs to me, love and big sweaters. Spend some time with my friends and feel loved by them <3

IGN: Hamish
                                Server:[S191] Dread Island

Comment

Working...
                                X