Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 10th Cross-Server Tournament Begins December 7th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2103428201 View Post
    I apologize for not being bugged and having a question completely on topic about the event.

If i can make it into the final 100 for the cross server clash of might about how many royal marks can I expect to earn at minimum?

I don't believe i will make it anywhere near the top 10. more like the bottom 10 . was just curious since this is my first one.
    Can remember exactly? Was it 200RM for 51-100?

Comment

rank 51-100 get 375 royal marks i think

Comment

Originally posted by R246095213 View Post
        rank 51-100 get 375 royal marks i think
        cool i hope your memory is good. that is just enough with the current royal marks i have to upgrade ring to imperial in the future.

Comment

there is something odd about this tournament as we have new additions of players from S200+, im from s53. additionally noticible players like ZeroOne and marie in the same tourney when they weren't for the past 9 tourneys.

Comment

seriousslyyyy that 20 warrior marks as compensation?? and 20K prestige?? Most ppl dont even need prestiges anymore!! I can get lot more if not bugged!!
            Originally posted by Henry Miller
            There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
            S102-CoolBay
            Immortals

Comment

Still no Tournament ***!@#%@#$&# everyone got their Tournament fixed? on s151 Cutthroat Swamp its still not working please dont forget our server!!!!

IGN: Aldrin
              Server: s151 Cutthroat Swamp (ua41)

Comment

its better t restart the Tournament so that everyone will join than give us compensation which is not fair..we also need CS ..fix the problem first

S151 Cutthroat Swamp

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	joke.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	1704567
                  got compensation... its ''really covers'' all we could get from events that are going but not working..i hope it was joke and you will give proper compensation coz its been,what, 3 days since cst isnt working?

Comment

Originally posted by bjach View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]117748[/ATTACH]
                    got compensation... its ''really covers'' all we could get from events that are going but not working..i hope it was joke and you will give proper compensation coz its been,what, 3 days since cst isnt working?
                    Don't know about you but we only lost a day in tournament and that's pretty much what I get for my 10 free attempts in it. And the gold is actually extra, so I am happy enough with compensation.
                    osobena
                    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                      Don't know about you but we only lost a day in tournament and that's pretty much what I get for my 10 free attempts in it. And the gold is actually extra, so I am happy enough with compensation.
                      we lost all tournament,not working even for 5min,so this compensation is big JOKE for us

Comment

Originally posted by bjach View Post
                        we lost all tournament,not working even for 5min,so this compensation is big JOKE for us
                        Hm, strange. Our tournament started working yesterday around 11am server time(US East). Today's still haven't opened so don't know how things will be.
                        osobena
                        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

At least some people have received some compensation, I've received diddly squat

Comment

u merge us but u left the game bugged...we don't have Rose Event,Beach Treasure because of the merge then after merge no CS and Tournament, then u give us compensation that is not fair enough considering the event we lost.. its a BIG JOKE now

Comment

What fuc king compensation? There is no compensation at all. Atleast not on S118, I havent even been ABLE TO SEE THE F U C K I N G TOURNAMENT ICON DURING THE WHOLE F U C K I N G EVENT

Comment

S68 no compensation either after losing more than 1 day ..thanks a lot

Comment

Working...
                                X