Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tywm for a good game with i can use my spare time

MuadDid S18 Erabus Depths

Comment

• Hello guys :-) I wish everyone a nice new year.League of Angels is the super game :-) whether they all manage what they need and we were healthy and happy :-))
      character name: dreamer
      (S192) The Weeping Jungle

Comment

• Happy birthday loa

I really like this game happy happy birthday loa more power

Comment

• yess new year new style new life n everything is new................

For new Year and the past...........
          History of the game kinda not bad after all
          growing smoothly
          i Love it even im not vip player
          they say free to pay and yess the words mark it well
          Bravoo and gratz
          gor future Hopefully more interesting gameplay style etc featrue of teamming in dungeon also able to recruit friend for hleping quest etc....

Comment

• To all players, GT Arcade an R2 made a good game, by working together and helping each other out we make it a great game!!!
            Thanks to all my guild members and players of S114 [Raven's Gaol]. I made a lot of friends
            bbolt [S114] Raven's Goal

Comment

• Happy 1 yr to LOA. I would like to thank you for having this number one game. It made my life not so boring. thanks to all the events specially to the review for the free gems.

Miyuki
              S156 Cloven Hordes

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
              "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

• As the new year enters, I would like to thank my parents for their continued love and support throughout my life. The same goes for my sister and brother who have always stood by my side. I would also like to express my gratitude to the creators of LOA for giving us a game so thrilling that continues to evolve. Keep it up and hope in the future to see more hot events that will help players who can't afford more than 1000 diamond recharge per month like me. My best wishes for the new year and may LOA remain online for many more years.

Comment

• thanks to all in my guild and thank you to devs for the game , you all rock.

Comment

• Special thanks to all guildies, moderators for an awesome year of gaming experience, hope this will last throughout 2015 as well.

CHARACTER NAME: Crystal
                    SERVER NAME: [S208] Sapphire Coast

Comment

• Happy Birthday to you, grow big and healthy, thank you for nice game.

Character name : Wild Hunt
                      Server : [S218] Citadel of Songs
                      Last edited by Wild_Hunt; 01-10-2015, 05:27 AM.

Comment

• And also I give thanks to everyone who made this game so fun. Friends from other country, I thank you!
                        With love,love,love
                        server : s235 (amber heath
                        char name : yuna

Comment

• Happy b-day Loa! special thanks to my guild who supurted me whole year!

Comment

• I am Terrible Tom o stormbring hold, I would like to thank my lovely wife Thrang for all her support over the last year. I joined LOA one day out of boredom, and she joined about 2 months later. We are both married to other players in the game, but it's working out nicely. Although I will admit it seems strange to do Team Arena with both of my wives. LOL

Comment

• I would like to thank the GM's and the Veteran players who help us noobies out along the way. I'm very grateful for the server merge. Looking forward to great year of 2015!
                              Deatharia of [S199] Westbridge Pass

Comment

• I would like to appreciate gms and all crew that helped on this game to be so good
                                With love Char name : Stefania
                                Server : (S234) Sunless Sea

Comment

Working...
                                X