Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday , thanks for the bugs every update

Server: [S151] Cutthroat Swamp
    IGN: Aldrin

Comment

• i love LOA and i hope you add dragon soul to little helper too ..and happy birthday league of angel 1st Anniversary and all peoples work for this game

SERVER NAME: [S106] Mana City

Comment

• I think the order goes: Thank your Deity of choice, thank your parents, thank your spouse, then your friends, then the movie staff.........oh wait, this isn't the Oscars? Well fudgsicle. OK then. I'll throw a thanks to the devs, staff, and underlings/minions of GTArcade and r2 for a rather fun game. You started out badly, being only casher and not thinking about the majority of us who don't want to, or can't cash, and have made nice strides in changing that. You've still got a loooooooong ways to go, and I know I've been rough on you peeps, but I'm still here because the game's fun, most of the community is decent, and some of the people are a joy to be around. Looking forward to see what you do in year 2 for everyone. (Not just the people wasting their paychecks on you.)

LadyDragonX s26 Paradisia's Glory/UA 18 *It will always be s26 to me. *

Comment

• Thanks to all R2 and GTarcade dev team for the great updates and for keeping the game ,,alive"!That ,,Little helper" thing was one of the best features of this game,i think.keep it up with the god work and Happy Anniversary everyone!

Server:[S118]-Evil's Bane

Character name: Leonid

Comment

• Thank you , for an game that for me i didnt play till i joind it , i know there are lots of similar games but this type i think LOA is over all of them even with its bad's and good's but lets be real thats in any game And with out the game I would have not meet some really good friends that I got now ! And that is something really awesome !

Server: [S155] Io's Exhoration - NEW name is UA39 but w/e XD
            IGN: Play
            [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
            [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

• thanks to everyone who made this game possible.. i really love playing it. i hope to see more exciting events to come and more power!!!
              Kramyeoj924
              Sura Marsh[s224]

Comment

• Happy Birthday LOA, thanks for all!

Comment

• This is game I love so much... thank you cause u r with us... more improve.. more caring... we hope so for next... ^^

Server: S232 - Blood Reef
                  Char name: Kanaloa

Comment

• Special thanks to all my family and friends for a great 2014!

Server: S232
                    Char: Zandor

Comment

• eekky

Comment

• I want to thank R2 for this game, which gives me the chance to play a game in a relaxed manner in a time where there is much things going on in my life.
                        Hoping to be able to play this for long time ;-)

Battle Boy on S81. Wingblaze Altar

Comment

• Happy Birthday LOA Team!

Would like to wish the entire team of LOA a very Happy Birthday! Have been on the game for almost the entire year and its grown a lot since I first joined. Wishing the team all the very best for the second year!

Server: [S225] - Shadow Downs
                          IGN: HandOfFate
                          Last edited by d_wils; 01-10-2015, 06:23 AM.

Comment

• Happy Birthday LOA :-) Thankful for all the great friends I have met here over the past year while enjoying the game )
                            S226 - Majestic

Comment

• Happy Birthday Loa
                              Way to go ))
                              server s222
                              char name: Papmalini

Comment

• happy birthday

Comment

Working...
                                X