Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• happy 1st birthday hope this next year will be even better

Comment

• serer s66 borral woods
      char name steve1

Comment

• lol i dont even feel LOA r2games was reached 1 year !! got sooo much improvement , various event for game and forum. much competitor for challenging. . waiting more another amazing patch, Happy Birthday LOA r2games !!

Name: Ryusei
        Server: (S14) Alecta Triumph

Comment

• My deepest thanks to the GM's and Moderators who keep the game awesome and have many surprises and events giving to us. I'm so amazed on how the game has developed a new wide of features and events, plus, making it more fun to play. I started playing lor.r2games.com for like 1 and a half year, and stopped...but to my amazement my character still lives on, and to find out about many changes that motivated me again to play the game. Thank you for keeping the game well organized and making it more sociable, not to mention my name Changed with a "66" in it, which means I am from Boreal Woods server 66 <3 !

A proud player of Leauge of Angels! Cheers! More power and more years to come!

Server: 66 Boreal Woods
          Character Name: Saber.s66 (it was Saber only when I last played it, dunno why it has "66")

Comment

• Happy Birthday R2 games / Happy New Year

Many thanks for LOA game and its' availability for free play. Challenging at times but rewarding. Have a happy new year. From punchie at S123, area of dawn.

Comment

• Happy Anniversary!

Long life LoA!

Comment

• I would like to thank all my new friends that i have gotten in this game and i wish good luck to all of the people who created league of angels

Server: S200 Northcrown Mountains
                Character Name: Nero

Comment

• Thank you for all who become my friends on all new servers i joined. Miss you all
                  Server: [S187] Windswept Temple
                  IGN: Azhtygx

Comment

• Happy New Year to all, happy birthday League of Angels !. Thank you for a good game.
                    Good luck and happiness!
                    S223
                    Lucian

Comment

• I would like to thank the R2/Gtarcade and everyone happy playing the game and congrats for also to who creat the game .. thanks for the event`s and happiness.. thank you very much i wish the game will not stop more happy events its give enjoyment

Happy Anniversary!

[S209] Glitterhold Forest
                      char name: sniper

Comment

• I have a great guild and good friends Brashier S25
                        Brashier
                        Scion Level 30
                        Trolls (best guild and nicest people)

Comment

• happy birthday league of angels.

twan of [S226] Ermine Heath

Comment

• Happy anniversary !
                            mxoksn
                            [S15] Mikaela's Rampage

Comment

• server name : (S97) Furnace Cave
                              user name : Miaka18

Comment

• OK , Firstly THANKS to the Almighty God for His Great Love and Protection over me and my family and Friends and for His Great Provision.
                                Thanks to the Suport of my Family and Friends,( ESPECIALLY my Very Close Friend USMCKitty ^^ Thanks Babe )

Server: [S234] Sunless Sea
                                Name : Isaiah

Comment

Working...
                                X