Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Name : (S97) Furnace Cave
    User Name : Miaka18

Comment

• Hope everyone has a great 2015! I'm so appreciative for my wonderful family and friends! It's been a wonderful adventure with LOA and have made some great friends~Love, respect, laugh and simply enjoy life and everything it offers!

Comment

• Thank you for the great game! More than a month to break away from it can't)

Comment

• Happy gaming!
          Originally posted by R2CS_Amanda View Post
          Dear Heroes & Angels,

The it's a brand new year and it's time to celebrate League of Angel's one year anniversary! First, we would like to express our sincere appreciation for all our wonderful players who have stuck with us through thick and thin. We know it's been rough at times, but we hope that in the coming year the game will continue to improve and provide hours upon hours of enjoyment for you all. If you have a special someone you'd like to begin the new year by thanking, encouraging, or simply reminding them you care let us know in the comments below! Now is the time to start the year out right!

Reply to this thread from 2015.1.10 - 2015.1.25 based on the rules below to be rewarded.

Rules
          - Plagiarism is not allowed.
          - Replies that violate the R2 forum Rules will be deleted.
          - Be sure to include your character name and server in your reply.
          - Each character can only be rewarded once if s/he replies multiple times.
          - The rewards will be issued within 7 days after the event ends.

Rewards
          • Enchanted Ore x300
          • Basic Energy Card (50) x1
          • Vouchers x500
          • Gold x1,000,000
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]122384[/ATTACH]

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Comment

• I really want to thank to R2 GAmes for this game .... I really love it and I spend lots of time playing this game, its really awesome game heheh .... I'm still going to play it and have fun hehe thank you

[212] - Dragonrend Spires
            Character name: Undertaker

Comment

• happy anniversary LOa

Comment

• Happy gaming!123123

Comment

• Happy gaming!123

Happy gaming!123

Comment

• Happy Birthday LoA

Thanks R2 Games for all the hours of entertainment you have given me, and to the Vets who work so hard to keep the bad eggs out, and give some great advice. All of the Holiday Events have been incredible, and I like the fact that new content is brought into the game frequently, while maintaining the regular events that we all look forward to. Keep up the great work! Laotia, S225

Comment

• thank you LoA ^_^

thanks LoA & Happy Birthday, LoA has filled the game if I get bored ^ _ ^
                      Lyefa, Ermine Heath S226

Comment

• Thanks R2 games Happy Anniversary..

Comment

• Happy birthday ! loredana, [S129] Stormbrink Hold
                          Last edited by loredanaluciana; 01-10-2015, 12:45 PM.

Comment

• Thank you R2games for the nice and competitive game , thanks for the new and fun events , wish a very good year for you.
                            [S44] Serpent's Guile
                            IGN: Czar

Comment

• I am a beginner but I wish you a sincere and warm happy birthday!
                              R3alStyle of [190]Scattered Mountain

Comment

• The game began as a simple idea apparently, but the more were added, funniest became. I especially like the game League of Angels and without excluding Mythborne. I like how throughout the year improved the game, attended game bugs presented to him and did a game built for us, the players. I want to especially thank the designers and programmers of the game because I really love, and much could not find a game so ago. Happy Birthday!

Server 196-Blightcliff - SeiyuuH

Comment

Working...
                                X