Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Anniversary League of Angels !!!

[S19]1-Dread Island
    Name-AlesSiSerban

Comment

• happy new year for all plyer
      happy new anniversary year for LOA
      cubampuxi - from S99 Rainreff Camp

Comment

• thanks R2Games for the good and fun times. keep good work you made us

server : 212
        name : thoukididis

Comment

• Thanks to my family for supporting my studies and my friends who also play LOA thank you all
          and many thanks to R2 / Gtarcade for the great event....Bless you

IGN:BlackMagic
          Server:188 Gardens of Light

Comment

• Thanks for nice work on moderator GM n team GTArcade, and thanks to my friend on nirvana guild who supported me playing LOA, without them i realy dont know what could i did with my main char .

Server: S135 - divines's favor
            Character: madasq

Comment

• Happy anniversary to R2 League of Angels

I just want to say that I am pleasure with the development and wish that R2 games continue doing this kind of entertainment with this so high class.

Comment

• I would like to thank all my family,friends,and lastly (but certainly not least) the developers who made this amazing game,in which I've met many new friends and people from all over the world

winter55 server 154 (nest of thieves)

Comment

• happy anniversary LoA

server[S124] Prince of Hope
                  IGN: Thoring

Comment

• for the past few server ive been on, i thank you for always keeping the game interesting and having new events added each time i change to a new server... to all those vets/GMs that have been very patient to me when i was a noob kudos to you all... thanks and more years to play, happy anniversary League of Angels. Heracles, [S226] Ermine Heath

Comment

• I would like to thank all the Vets and guild members that help out so much and make this game fun.

Kate [S232] Blood Reef

Comment

• I want to express big gratitude to all who organizes this game. very interesting and the tightening game! playing this game you meet a great number of new acquaintances with which in a consequence interesting to communicate not only on means online of games but also in real life! I congratulate on your holiday I wish bigger development and we wait for new gifts for us!)))

Server: Sea of Kora
                        Char name: Boconok

Comment

• TheFFJ on [S19]Fortuna's Folly... Don't really have anyone special to say anything about, so I'll just thank everyone and hope you all have a good year.

Comment

• (server S234, if it doesn't show somewhere - new here, lol)

VERY new, in fact, barely a week, and having the best time I have on any site I've found to date - wish I found it a year ago. While I'm still a bit confuzzled (and no doubt making many very basic and foolish mistakes), the people - players and staff - are terrific, and the variety and quality of events are amazing. I look forward to many delightful hours, and years, exploring and learning. This place ROCKS! A special shout to Isaiah and the rest of Guild Deuteronomy (which I chose blind just for the name), for all their help, support, and camaraderie, and all the friends I've made here, and am just getting to know.

RemiIronstaff - RemiIronstaf as a character, ran out of letters, lol - [S234] Sunless Sea (as I see those above me doing - fast learner!)

Comment

• â—„ Happy 1st Anniversary Celebration â–º

Thanks so much for a great game!

I am looking forward to this coming year for this game and my personal life, so cheers!

Discordia [S225] Shadow Downs

Click image for larger version

Name:	ty-glit.gif
Views:	1
Size:	4.3 KB
ID:	1706508

Comment

• I want to thank R2GAMES to create this games . I have more friend to help my character to be strong .
                                HAPPYBIRTH DAY TO LEAGUE OF ANGELS MORE ANNIVERSARY TO COME

[S116]Imp Parliament
                                IGN:CrownX

Comment

Working...
                                X