Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for every new day, thank you that I can be myself and my family healthy, and I thank my friend to stand by me in every situation.

S168 Felbrook
    nick : Sulec

Comment

• I want to thanks all ppl who help me in this game and all admins who created this awsome game.Happy new year's for League of Angels and much more
      Server:[S12]Loralei's Bloom
      Char name:BuLLiSoR

Comment

• Thanks, and Happy Anniversary/Birthday! Enjoyed playing on S23 Eclipse Tavern - LoA, and meeting some of the best people from all over the world! My name is MagicTofGod and with ARCHANGELS guild! Thank you! Real name is Deb, as in female, and from the USA! Woot!! Thanks again for a great game, and love the graphics in it! Very artistic!!! ^^^

Comment

• I whoud like to say thanks to all GM/Mods that helped the players in all this time. I enjoyed all the time i played the game and the friends i made in the game.

DarkRaven [S216] Abyss of Sithis

Comment

• HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY League of Angels!!!! i hope the journey won't ends... thank you R2 for a very wonderful game u gave us to play... this game is so... exciting. i spent my whole time playing this game.. i already fell in love in this game because of it's good graphics and so many activities... i enjoyed it so much!!! that's why i sending my all thanks to R2 and to the League of Angels..... this is AWESOME!!!!

KiLLeRbaBy20 [s45] Angels Ascendant
            Last edited by R250941745; 01-10-2015, 11:50 AM.

Comment

• Hallo all) .........happy NY...good luck...and many cashers to R2 DD
              Server [S3] Prospera's Bounty R2 Username VentusDraon

Comment

• happy anniversay and happy birthday. i enjoy it most of the time. it keeps me not to bored. thank you to the people who made this game. god bless you all...
                bombsters of [dragonrend spires]

Comment

• happy birtfday R2game

server:s60-accursed throne
                  name:MONY

Comment

• Happy Anniversary LOA. I am thankful for divine connections to people all over the world by playing this game and the opportunity to encourage, and be encouraged, to laugh and to cry with them and to be one big family. We may never meet face to face, but we will always be family and always care for one another. So thanks LOA for extending my family and allowing us to all come together via this game.

Jaiyd [S5-Boadicea's Glory or UA7]

Comment

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY R2 !!! Thank you all and wish everyone have a fruitful journey ahead

Server : [S79] - Titanhammer Cage (UA30)
                      Character Name: XtraOrdinary

Comment

• happy new year, many years live

Comment

• Oh Gosh, I love this game the most. I.m so glad tha you guys made it. I want to say to you people "A Happy New Year" and all you're wishes to become true, be happy and most of you're life I wish to be a sparkle world.
                          Server: [S64] Fire Plumb Cage
                          Name: Yuna

Comment

• I wana wish every player out there a very good new year, may your year be filled with victories in battles.

Kongregate Server 5
                            Character name: Kandreani

Comment

• I would like to say thank you to the LOA community and staffing for all they do! Thanks that you made this game so i would have something to do that doesnt require me to sit on it all day long and still be good. Happy new year to everyone. I have played a few different servers myself and the game just keeps getting better!

Server : s235 Amber Heath
                              Character Name : Tyler

Comment

• Happy birthday and a very good year, thanks for the awesome year that passed and hope for a great new year with alot or great offers and events! [S219] Island of Desolation - XSvetaX

Comment

Working...
                                X