Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday. Hope u last long time as u do now.
    PhoenixRider [S29] Angelic Exile

Comment

• I believe my sincerest thanks and my warmest appreciation be given to my family, my younger brother and to my parents, mom, dad, thank you very much!
      With love,
      tman
      SERVER NAME: [S168] Felbrook

Comment

• I would like to thank R2 for making this game and doing their best to make it fun for everyone playing. I also want to thank the GM's and Vet's for working hard to help us as the game progressed.

Much thanks,
        Xora of [S234] Sunless Sea

Comment

• After many years, ive decided to afford some time and money to a game, you got my dedication an i really enjoy playing .
          DayWalk3r [S26]

Comment

• Thank you for this year of fun. Love xoxoxoxo
            Alayaya of [S118) Evil's Bane

Comment

• First, Happy Anniversary to League of Angel. Wish you all the best.
              Well, I realy have no idea how to thanks a lot for this game. I'm playing this game evryday. And I had many secret rewards from League of Angel R2 Games which no everyone knows them. This game is realy great. That's why there are many secret rewards in it. I realy thank you to Vet, who helped me to find out the secret rewards, and helped me to do everything that I had no idea at all about the secrets of this game. And I realy thank you to this game that gave me many awesome and amazing rewards.
              Thank you so much R2 Games League of Angel.

Server : 232 / (S232)Blood Reef
              Charachter name : Lucas
              Class : Archer

Comment

• i would like to thank for my family and my GF for last year and for all who work on this game even they give me alot of annoying hours,and hope the next year will be more better in all meaning...

magicelnino
                [serv50]
                Makhazar

Comment

• Thanks to family, friends and fellow players. Also to my cats for playing with my keyboard and always coming up with the best team setups

Izabeau
                  S117--Apochryphal Tomb

Comment

• Happy Birthday!! Thank you to everyone for all the hard work to make the game possible for us.

Ava1
                    [S90] Deathshade Lair/ UA36 after merge
                    Last edited by avaron1; 01-10-2015, 01:34 PM.

Comment

• [FONT=Comic Sans MS]I would like to thank My guild, Eclipse, in S185 for accepting me as family.[/FONT]

Comment

• I would like to thank god & anyone else that knows me

TOPS
                        (S8) Captive Amora

Comment

• I would like to thank r2 for the year end event and the diamond give away at the end of year you showed us that your not getting cheap with evants by giving us all a non cashers at a good shot so I say thank you for that

Comment

• To all member taking part to this great game i say you thanks...with all our support we made this game even better and i'am sure all dev will do is best to make this game much better and fun

Lupillucio -S90/UA 36 The Lords
                            Last edited by R258077753; 01-10-2015, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• Happy birthday LoA! Thanks for the last year.

V43d0rn - [S109] Ethereal Realm

Comment

• I do not want to thanks anyone. I just want the reward.

Server: S26- Paradisia Glory
                                Char name: KinKaid

Comment

Working...
                                X