Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nyvette
    Felbrook 168
    Luck, love happiness & sympathy to any who don't know me.

Comment

• Happy Anniversary LoA!!

Thank you for your work... This game has given me lots of entertainment every day...

Keep working hard to make it better!

Server: [S124] Prince of Hope
      IGN: Larien

Comment

• I would like to thank my guild( Avalon ) without them i would probably not be playing this game still. i have such great guildmates happy new years.
        Gravev S190(Scattered Mountains)
        S190(Scattered Mountains)
        Gravev(Guild Leader of Avalon)

Comment

• Hey, lets enjoy this game , in a new year we must have a new guts to play this game. Become great wasn't so hard, but its takes more time to do. Hooray

Server : S232 - Blood Reef
          Char name : Regios

Comment

• This is a great game. one the whole family can play. Thanks to all who worked to make it that way.

Comment

• titus
              [S64] Fire Plume Cage

Comment

• Happy Birthday

Comment

• I appreciate that R2 keeps adding other events to the game, and has made it easier for noncashers to get some of the harder items. This is the longest I have ever stuck with an online game, with my 1 year coming up at the end of this month.

onyomartin, now onyo mojo, in S45/UA10
                  Last edited by onyomartin; 01-10-2015, 03:19 PM. Reason: forgot to add server

Comment

• Happy Birthday

Comment

• I would just like to thank all my friends and family that have been here through thick and thin and supported me through out this past year, and here's to the up coming year being even more wondermous than the last! Wishing everyone a very blessed new year...much love!

Comment

• I would like to thank GT Arcade for making LOA, R2 Games for having it, and my beloved boyfriend, Jesse, for getting me into the game. It's become a MASSIVE part of my life and a great escape from reality. I would also like to send out a nice big hat tip to the Vets, GMs, Forum Mods and Developers for putting up with all that you have to to keep this game running like it should. You guys rock.

Avienda, S1- Nocturna's Tear
                        League of Angels: Avienda, S1-Nocturna's Tear (retired)

Comment

• Thank You! R2Games for making such wonderful games to free to play. More power to all of you!
                          IGN: HydrOn
                          SERVER: 61-Doomstone Forest

Comment

• happy anniversary for r2
                            Char name : SANDEEP PC
                            Server : [S49] Evil Incarnate

Comment

• Thank to all of my family, all of my friends, my guildes for a year we lived and played together...and special thank to R2 for bring us a great game, however this game still have some bug and really thank if you could fix all of it as soon as you can...

With love
                              server : ua 38
                              char: ****

Comment

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY R2/League of Angels

Had loads of fun on here last year! Looking forward to this year!!!!! Keep up the good work and thanks. Need to give a shout-out to all my friends/players (HAAAAY YA ALL) and just want to say do are best every day and things will work out no matter how bad things may look!!!! peace , hope and love to all !!!!!!!!!!!

Raven72 Sulley's Tavern (S167)

Comment

Working...
                                X