Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last year was nice and i hope this one will be too.
    it was nice to see how the game became better and better by time. i enjoy the events a lot

[S90] Deathshade Lair
    Char: James

Comment

• Happy birthday , you're doing a great job with servers and give us awesome time in game , i also wanna thanks to all GM's for all those hours who spend with new people giving them advice about how to play and those many hours spending with us .THANK YOU so much

server name : [S233] - Cerna Bluffs
      IGN : MUIEEBAA

Comment

• I'd like to thank and remember my father, who lost his battle with cancer just before Christmas. Oh, and thank you GTArcade and R2 for this pretty good game.
        Orune of [S220] Sea of Kora

Comment

• I would like to think everyone at R2 Games for LOA it is a great game, been there since alpha, love what you do keep up the good work and Happy 1 year anniversary

Nocturna's Tear [S1] DeathPunch

Comment

• I would like to thank everyone that made this game possible, I enjoyed many hours on it , I'd also like to thank my friends and family for being so awesome.

Server: S25 - Youth Harvest
            Char name:Beau

Comment

• It has been a privilege to have met some pretty awesome people on here. Several friends made online whilst playing this game.
              Also, as said before, many thanks to all the Vets who help everyone out despite all the hassle we give them.
              Happy anniversary LoA.

Daemonklaw, [S215] The Four Cities

Comment

• I would like to thank everyone that made this game possible, I enjoyed many hours on it , I'd also like to thank my friends for being so awesome.

Server: S231 - Withering Fen
                Char name: kilwa

Comment

• Thank you to the r2 games team for making this great game available. I recently started, but I love the games. I can tell that a lot of time and effort has gone into the creation and development of this game. Thank you for the attention to detail that makes this game so great.

Comment

• Happy birthday

Comment

• i really enjoy playing loa specially what i have learn is to shared love and how to be a good player and guildmates thank you very much loa and happy birthday also i met my special someone

Comment

• I just started playing this game and it is awesome. My favourite apsects next to combat are tarot cards and lots of different mini-games that give us rewards but are also fun to do. Also I have to say respect for programmers that made this possible and go as nicely as it does. Honestly I would like to be a part of that programming community as a programmer myself. All bestt for continuing gameplay.

Server: S231 - Withering Fen
                        Char name: Last Lord

Comment

• IGN : Brendana
                          Server - S134 - Gates of Woe

I would like to say a very big thank you to my husband for helping me cope with a very hard year and for having faith in me when I said that everything would be okay. We stuck together and made it through a really rough patch and things can only go up from here. Happy birthday R2Games! Here's to another fantastic year playing LoA!!

Comment

• Thank You to all the developers for such a fun game. I have met alot of new friends on this game from all walks of life. Thanks again and keep the goodies coming.

Server Gates of Woe S134

Gatekeeper

Comment

• Un joc *** nu am mai jucat de mult timp - m-a prins si m-a legat, incerc servere noi, caractere noi, este placut la orice varsta - ma joc impreuna cu fata mea si ne place amandorura - ma bucur ca v-am gasit intre atatea jocuri on line.

A game as I have not played for a long time-I was caught and tied up, i'm trying new servers, new characters, it is pleasant at any age-play together with my girl and we love it both -I'm glad that i have found you between so many games on line.

AngelSoul of [S221]

Comment

• happy year R2 ,my favourite and most addictive game ,thanks for your job and continue it.

Server:UA26
                                IGn :CimarroN

Comment

Working...
                                X