Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's to the entire League of Angels family having a great 2015!!!! Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!
    Server Name: S106 - Mana City
    Character name: mika2805

Comment

• To the staffs of r2games that keep the games smooth, to the ones who helped me in this game, to the friends I build in this game. I want you to have my deepest thanks for making this game complete and fun esp. Nathan,Hana, and camacho <3

Sincerely yours,
      [S82]Wall o' Thorns Rayeeen

Comment

• I want to thank League of Angels on a Happy New Year from, Kennath, who resides on Server 232, Blood Reef. And may all of you enjoy this holiday season and have a wonderful new year!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	leteca torta.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	1706537

Happy Birthday !!!

It is said that the first year is always the hardest and you made it guys!!! Congratulations!

Lilit - S36 Fallen Angels

Comment

• Happy Birhtday League of Angels.

Nick : KautsarOZO
            Server : [235] Amber Heath

Comment

• Thanks for the year
              Name: Ckaos
              Server: [S231] Withering Fen

Comment

• Happy Anniversary LOA! Hope you'll have a long and prosperous life ahead of you full of interesting events, great players and fun and relaxation which we all enjoy playing this game. I'd like to thank for adding the little helper too which helps especially when you don't have that much free time. Also there would be good for some changes like possibility to blitz dragon soul and more new players would be great too (maybe a merge between servers). Best of luck in the future and keep up the good work and make the game enjoyable for everybody

Hellraiser [S146] Fort Blackreach

Comment

• Happy Birthday LOA
                  wishes you :v
                  -Zaitbetzu - S219 Island of Desolation.

Comment

• I want to thank everyone in the game. Happy Birthday LoA
                    Server name : S214 The Great Crossroad
                    Char Name : zzzz

Comment

• i would like to thank technology for advancing to the point where i can play internet games with people from around the world.

DOLOMITE (S7) Obsession of Eris

Comment

• I would like to thank my fellow guild members for making our guild a fun one and for working together to becoming stronger. A big THANK YOU to my DLs for all their hard work. I encourage all of them to continue their hard work, to enjoy the game/guild, and to make sure they make time IRL for their family and friends. Best wishes to all this year!!!

S198 - Twilight Sanctuary
                        Char Name: Kyou

Comment

• Great game and a great year....I have met lots of people on the game, so many new friends around the world! Thanks R2..

S64 - Shaz

Comment

• Lots of fun so far for this new player... thanks to the many people who work so hard to make these games fun and engaging.

Jeckyll - Anvils of Abar (S228)

Comment

• happy b day

Comment

• thx to all and to a few special peeps for the fun

Comment

Working...
                                X