Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tnx so much R2games. for nice game here and tnk u for 1 Year hard work...!!!

S28. : halo.s ligth

IGN : Lasap09
    Lasap michael

Comment

• Happy new year! Thank you for all.
      EM120
      S221

Comment

• Happy Anniversary League of Angels ... hopefully become a favorite game in the whole world ... may be a good game ... and hopefully be a game that can entertain us all .... gamers

[S15] Mikaela's Rampage
        server=3378

Character:WinExcalibur
        Last edited by KusanagiNoTsurugi; 01-10-2015, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• I would like to thank the Guild that gave me a chance, Assyrians. Thanks without you I probably would have quit long ago.

Venluckey
          Erebus Depths (S18)

Comment

• Happy 1st Anniversary fo LOA, tHANK u GTARCADE for this great game.. N Thank u all for heroes in S60 n OLD SCHOOL GUILDIES

Comment

• HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY TO LOA. thank u GTARCADE for this great game. n Thank u for all heroe in S60.. N Thank u For OLD SCHOOL Guildies

Comment

• Happy 1st anniversary and a thank you to all staff in bringing us this game, may the year ahead be all that you wish it to be.

Comment

• happy 1st aniversary r2 thanks for this wonderful game you've create
                  server: S7 Obsession of eris
                  char name: nayrlop23

Comment

• I love the game. although i keeps me awake even until the wee hours of the night. I have been playing for almost a year already and I am enjoying alot just by far.

server 156 wyrm's gorge
                    char name : butong101

Comment

• I just want to give thanks to God first for all his blessings. I want to thank my family and friends for being there for me when others walked away. Thanks to all those on the team who helped me get my BR up and never complained about it. I just grateful for life!

Char. Neenee83 [S216] Abyss of Sithis
                      Last edited by R296338361; 01-10-2015, 10:10 PM.

Comment

• i want to say thanks for the gift and gave the players to have fun everyday . thank you very much
                        player:Ethe
                        R2player: protector1000
                        [S203] Eternal Towers

Comment

• Happy New Year & Happy 1st Anniversary R2 Games Team, and all R2 Games Player

I would like to say THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH to God, my family, my fiance, my real bestfriend, and my besties guildies...thats all because of their big support i can get a new job on this January I'll work to be a nurse on a hospital where's that better than my last job, once again..thanks guys!!

And also thanks to the R2 Games Team for the nice events!!! I'm enjoyed all the time to playing here, and my best wishes to R2 Games Team, I wish diamond roulette gonna be a monthly event

IGN : Famousista
                          Server : S229 Highwall Peaks

Click image for larger version

Name:	uppload.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	217.4 KB
ID:	1706539
                          Last edited by MissGraceval; 01-10-2015, 09:52 PM. Reason: Typo :(
                          IGN
                          F a m o u s i s t a

mystic
                          s229 highwall peaks
                          r2games

Comment

• Character Name - Heroine
                            Server -(S215)-The Four Cities

I just want to wish Happy New Year to Everyone and more Diamond Roulette please.

Comment

• Happy Birthday and Happy New Year

AzureLight
                              S92 ~ Endless Sea

Comment

• happy birthday LOA. its been a long way but thanks for a great game.

Comment

Working...
                                X