Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server:37
    char name:axileas
    I would like to thank all my guild friends for all their help and good times

Comment

• I'm playing this game from the beginning, and i have to say League of Angels improved a lot in the past 1 year! More enjoyable and more addictive (in a good way, of course) with the lot of events and prizes. Thank you for this to the whole R2 staff who worked on it, and keep going in the next years! Happy anniversary!
      Character: Lilith
      Server: S231 - Withering Fen

Comment

• Happy Birthday LOA
        its a very nice game,,,, every day has new items,,, and new ideas its very interesting game,,,, when I 1st joined the game i could not imagined that I well play it that long,,,, I have been playing for 10 months in 2 characters
        1st is Funzy in the [S128] Knight's Honor server
        2nd is Dark Master in the [S72] Thunder Plateau server
        we hope that in the coming year the game will continue to improve and provide hours upon hours of enjoyment
        the best thing in this game is the Credibility

thanx to the Game Maker team
        Last edited by fawzy_ad; 01-11-2015, 04:29 AM.

Comment

• thank's to GM for this game i like soo much.

server : S288
          Char : CAKRAWALA

Comment

• i would to thanks to who make this game, this is fun game, thanks man
            from server (s6) :Marina's Haven char name j0ck3rs

Comment

• Thank you R2 for the nice game,game is exelente,happy new year all my family,my friends,all players and specially my guildes on s 103 VIP-s

Comment

• big thanks to my friend who guided me in this game... hope this new year will bring us more lucky day and beautiful day, not only in LoA, but also in real life... good job and happy birthday to for LoA...
                Senuk [S72 a.k.a UA14]

Comment

• thanks R2 you are the best..., be more fun and creative.., once again thanks to R2 team...., GOD bless you

Comment

• I would really like to thank my parents for everything they have done for me! and for this beautiful PC so i can play LoA with my friends!! Happy new year to everyone and may you all get what you wish!!
                    Server 170 Silver shore character Hyma

Comment

• i would to thank to R2.., peace bro..., nice and fun game.. , bravo R2
                      from server (185) majestic rampart

Comment

• Thank you so much for this amazing game, i met loads of new friends i love it

Comment

• Thank you R2 for LOA even though i am a free player who's craving only for free stuff to be given ) met new friends around the globe cuz of LOA Hoping for more freebies to come

Chiii
                          S1 - Nocturna's Tear

Comment

• Thanks for the Great Game...

Comment

• Hello!!
                              I thank you very much this game, which on several occasions has brought me slight depressions where I've been , I always open the game thinking " now what will be new." Thank you very much for innovation and not allow ourselves to fate, I really like.
                              Thank you very much again, do a great job !
                              Char name: ShissarA
                              Server: [S42] Paradise Lost

Comment

• league of angels happy birthday,last year was very exciting to play this game ,ihope next year to be the same or much intristing to play so keep to play and enjoy tnx league

Comment

Working...
                                X