Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to my Family,my loved one and you for this game

Rala S170 The Silver Shore

Comment

• When the world is upside down and the crisis is central word of everyday , LOA has been the support and the moment of joy to brighten the day.
      Thank you .
      Dagdrel [S79]

Comment

• I would like to thank all of my family for supporting me, stay positive for your lives

Skylder S170 The Silver Shore

Comment

• I'll start by saying thanks to my RL wife who finally grew to understand why I wanted to play LoA and accepted the fact I have spent money on it to do so, love yah baby
          I'd like to say thanks to my game Wife, we've been together for almost a year now and she has been a devoted companion throughout. We've developed a real friendship which is something I didn't expect when I started playing this game. Much love goes out to you and your family too
          I would also like to thank to all the my friends on the server who've helped me with the daily game related tasks and thanks to all those who work to make this game what it is.
          Server S28-Halos Light
          Clotho

Comment

• Thank you all so much for staying in this game I would like to thank all my friends and family

Virani S170 The Silver Shore

Comment

• thank you for my friend and for GMvet for teaching me how to play this game. i enjoy very much. but special thanks to r2 who made this game. this is simple game but awesome. keep doing great for this game..
              thank you very much.
              S233 Cerna Bluffs. nick: Vette

Comment

• I am getting addicted to this
                server = S232 Blood reef
                Character name = alliswell5

Comment

• happy birthday loa!!dethangel s 168 felbrook

Comment

• hi thnx Loa its such a nice game i jst love it i found many beautiful friends frst my most thankful n loving Tinchy she is great made me to play continue..... Uziel stil on my server she is great n helping n all my mates thnx GM n loa team for nice events n free thngs thnx
                    Spartacus
                    S102 coolbay

Comment

• Fist of all thanks to R2 for great events and great game!
                      Also, I want to encourage new members and old one's too, to be even better this year!
                      And of course, thank to my huge friend Cerberos from [S187].. Thanks, Cerb for everything! ^_^

Comment

• I would like to thank God for giving me another enjoyable year with my wife and our daughters. I look forward to many more smiles, laughs, cries and tantrums. Best wishes to everyone else this year and may you find the happiness you deserve.

s234 - Sunless Sea
                        IGN - MorbidPunk

Comment

• Blood s233 cerna bluffs

Comment

• Thank you R2games for making this game.When i joined i loved it instantly it is awsome and i spend a lot of time playing and just conquer with others.Happy annyversary League of Angels and keep up the good work !!

Server : Amber Heath - 235
                            Name : LordZerk

Comment

• happy birthday loa great game

Comment

• Thanks for a great game, although it would be better if things were cheaper
                                Mikanne S216 Abyss of Sithis

Comment

Working...
                                X