Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thx to all for this amaising game ... and happy birthay...one thing i dont like those moderators ....(sorry )

Comment

• Thank you for providing a game worth playing.
      Martin
      S125 Warlord's Triumph

Comment

• Ty so much , is a great event
        bless to you

Character: Naytiri
        Server S236 Silverwood

Comment

• Thank you R2 for the nice and competitive game , there could be some improvement but overall was a realy good year . Thanks for the new and fun events ..

Comment

• Thanks for the fine game LOA and to the people responsible for availability. It is rewarding to play and spend many hours doing so.

punchie

Aria of dawn, S123.

Comment

• Happy birthday LoA shell Drakes Den

Comment

• i would like to said thank u to God and my family cause they support me always in my life

Comment

• I would like to thank LOA for the year of awesome events and the support. And would like to wish all players and guild member the very best in 2015. Thank you.

Server: s133 Mars
                  Char. name Kyngstone

Comment

• I been playing now for a bit on time now on LOA an I like it thanks for what u doing so far an doing what u can when we report bugs an trying to fix them

Comment

• Thanks to my sister (cynthia) and brother (james) who is always taking good care of me, and supported me in whatever I do. Hope that 2015 will be a better year for all of us!

[S1] - Nocturna's Tear

[IGN] - Kyosuke

Comment

• I would like to say this game is enjoyable i like it ty to the creators and gm for holding it down as good as they can. Love it

Server:142 Mines of moloch
                        char name : Moloch

Comment

• thank you for GM and the teams that work hard to help us players,so we can play good enough with events,reward etc,continue with it sire
                          silverwood (s236) SilvaShield
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	imagesaaa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	1706578
                          Last edited by R29543807; 01-12-2015, 12:49 AM. Reason: wrong text and forgot add images

Comment

• I am thankful to the artists who created the imagery for this game. I have always enjoyed the fantasy art of Boris Vallejo and I think the artistic creations of League of Angels fit right along side of his work.

server - s231 - withering fen
                            playername - sercy

Comment

• I would like to thank everyone for making my year so happy.. it was fun and competitive game.. Thanking the maker of this game finally i found the Love of my Life..

Character: MikoLay
                              Server: [S2] Sylvia's Copse

Comment

• I'd like to wish a Happy New Year to all my family and friends. Wishing them the best of everything in the coming new year. To love, health and wealth in the new year. Love you all.

Grey Plains [S227] StormieJo

Comment

Working...
                                X