Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday and many players in next year 2015

Dudius_Maximus [S159] Ivory Crown

Comment

• Happy 1 year anniversary LoA!

Server: S26 Paradisia's Glory
      Name: 23sbaGgabS23

Comment

• Good evening, I came to ask me what gift you give info in the report that it got picked up, what do I do? Thank TatkaSmoula S168

Comment

• hmm loa its my best game.happy birthday!

Comment

• I a swedish lady wanna thank everyone in Kamehameha S227 for beeing the best on our server! Thanks all

With love

Server S227 - Grey plains
            Char name: Xerione

Comment

• I would like to thank LoA for there hard work in the managing of the game and the events in the game. I started playing a toward the end of the Summer so i haven't been on this server for a whole year but i'm greateful for all the hard work and have enjoyed this game as well. I hope that the new year is just as good if not better than the previous one. Thank you LoA!!! Veloice, [S5] Boadicea's Glory

Comment

• Interesting game and can't stop playing Happy Birthday LOA!!

Char Name: Fairplex
                Server: S6 - Marina's Haven / ua7

Comment

• Happy Birthday League of Angels.
                  [231] Withering Fen
                  IGN: Zynx

Comment

• A very Hzappy birthday to LEAGUE of Angel. its a very pleasant game and I thank also every one who participated to the accomplishment of this anniversary. All the best

sosopory [s201] Valley of Omens

Comment

• Thank you to the developers for adding more stuff just when it was becoming boring to play..Now I'm kept busier longer lol....And most of all thank you to the friends I've made over the past year you've made it interesting.

Saxeffora [S10]Victoriana's War

Comment

• Very nice game, i love it. Happy birthday LOA!

Char: pLeXMaRk

Comment

• idk what to write tbh lols
                          Jandyra[s232]Blood Reef

Comment

• Happy birthday LOA! Game is so addictive and i am enjoying a lot! Thank you R2games!

Char: dOnNa

Comment

• Happy Birthday LOA! When I first starting playing this game I did not realize how new it was. I have never played a game so religiously or for such a long period of time. Thank you for providing me enjoyment that is not repetitious. This game has helped me to keep my sanity on slow boring days at work as well. I have met a lot of new people from all over the world because of LOA. Thanks and keep up the good work!

Sephera

Fellbrook S168

Comment

• Thank you to all of the friends I have made (and even the enemies, lol). LOA is a great game and very competitive, I have enjoyed the past year. Thank you all from Ruckus of s126-rallied legions.

Comment

Working...
                                X