Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ty for R2 u give nice game , for everyone at my server or defferent server ve fun

Airtiris ( S58 ) Morgan valley

Comment

• Game that keeps me warm during this cold winter days and night,depresion....wanna wish everyone Happy new year and all the best in it... with love

server S118 Evil's Bane

char name Azrail

Comment

• Comment

• Happy birthday LOA! Past one year is really enjoyable and so many happy moments in the game. Thank you R2games!

Char: aeon
          Server: S6 - Marina's Haven / ua7

Comment

• Happy Birthday League angels.
            Papa Boo [234] Sunless Sea

Comment

• Happy birthday !!! Server : S196 - Blightcliff char name :dragan

Comment

• Thank`s for this game and for the players that i was finding here and i hope that in this year will be more fun .Good luck !
                [S65]Warring Crossroads
                Char:adyvet

Comment

• i have only been on this server since thanksgiving however you guy at R2 games have made a lot of good changes to the game i have a toon that i started almost a year ago and i didn't play it much this one that i started thanksgiving i have been on every day since i started it or close anyway i like the changes so far also i hope you do the diamond roulette more than once a year it really helps players that do not have any source of income. keep up the good work... Zortess [S225 ] Shadow Downs

Comment

• Thank you for that diamond roulette + precious event that were running at the same time. For once I got my money's worth ($500 = 250k diamonds). Normally I don't spend more than $20-30 a month but that was worth it. Should do that at least 6x a year.

Wellshet (S224)

Comment

• An interesting game on a beautiful server. Happy Birthday

[s222] Cinderwood
                      Char: Nelatina

Comment

• As a newbie of only months I have found this free game to be most addictive - keep up the good peddling and happy New Year - XOXO

Voluptuos

S222 Cinderwood

Comment

• Thank you R2Games for providing an awesome game. I play on several servers and enjoy and learn from each one. Keep up the good work..

Comment

• oops forgot to add server and name to last post Again thank you for an awesome game..Happy Birthday!!! Server 232 PathFinder

Comment

• Happy birtday!

[S40]( Final Raputer) Learena

Comment

• Thank you R2 for this awesome game and Thanks for nice work on moderator and GM side
                                I'd also like to thank my friends and family for being there for me
                                Server: S232- Blood Reef
                                Char name: Shadow King

Comment

Working...
                                X