Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gracias a DIOS primero que todo por permitir que en este momento yo este aquÃ* escribiendo este mensaje, y a tantos Ángeles terrenales que tengo a mi lado y detrás de este monitor, agradezco haber encontrado este juego y hoy ser parte de el, y a todos esos seres humanos de toda parte del mundo que he tenido el privilegio de conocer.
    Bendiciones en cantidades industriales hoy y siempre !!!!: O :

migue [S42] Paradise Lost

Comment

• HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY LOA and GO GO GO UB3 Domination Guild!!!!!!

Comment

• I would like to thank to CaroDG, MatiasXD, Ricolina, Rhap and our Guild Latinos!

Server: 230 - Exalted City
        Char name: Cronitoz

Comment

• all my best wishes to all players and developers of this game, this year is going to be full of life and happines if you believe its possible, i vote for a year full of smiles on faces of people of worlrd, love and respect littles sunshines..

guehinon of [S231] Withering Fen

Comment

• Happy 1st Anniversary League Of Angel's!!!!!!
            I would like to thank you so much for my lovely 'Rizki' , I love you so much

and for GM , GANBATTE!!!!!!!!!

[S236] Silverwood
            Michiko
            Last edited by DianAnggraeni; 01-12-2015, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• I would like to thank first of all my family, my wife and son without them I don't know where I will be. Thank the team that makes this game possible, its a good game full of energy and competition and that's why we are all here regardless of the frustration we go through sometimes. Hope this year brings new and excited things to all in their real life as in the game.

server: s44 - serpents guile
              char name : chulonator

Comment

• To everyone who made League of Angels, THANK YOU! And my best wishes for the new year!!! I can't wait for the next level of the game!!! All the best!!!
                Elron SIlver [S231] Withering Fen

Comment

• HAPPY New Year Hope You'll Be A Active Game Forever Thanks A Lot Sir !! , Can You Give An Reward For Late Comers Like Me

Server : [224] Sura Marsh
                  iGn : Dhee [ Warrior ]

Comment

• I'd like to thank my family and friends/online friends for a wonderful year. To my boyfriend and his wonderful children..... thank you for another wonderful year full of love and togetherness!! Wishing everyone a year full of love, health, and happiness.

Loverofhero
                    (S40) Final Rapture

Comment

• I want to say Happy New Year, to my Baby, loverofhero. Its our anniversary for this game too babe. XOXOX

ShadowofHero S40 Final Rapture

Comment

• firstly, happy new year 2015 and happy anniversary to LOA!!!

at this opportunity, i want to say my millions of appreciations towards my guild leader(Fearless S84): callista, whom i respect and thnx for recruiting me and thnx to raven5555 for being such a good friend. and also my partner Margreen, thnx for ur support, kindness and love. hehe. while i sincerely want to thnx all my guildies to have help me for the past 10 months im in this game.

HAPPY NEW YEAR and MAY YOUR LUCK RUN THROUGH THIS YEAR AS WELL.

id: cheonsongyi
                        character: songyi
                        server s84 Citadel Of Doom

Comment

• Thank you R2games for the nice and competitive game , Thanks for the new and fun events .. keep em coming!

[S1] Nocturna's Tear
                          IGN: Coy476

Comment

• hey S 196 weeping jungle is still on

Comment

• Thank you LoA for the many hours of fun I have enjoyed since I have joined the game. I am still quite new at this and yet I am having loads of fun.

Comment

• to all who in joy the game it has been a fun year and i thankful for the chance i have had to get to know a look of new players over this first year .
                                thx r2 for the fun hope it gets better with time .

Comment

Working...
                                X