Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have really enjoyed playing this game and meeting new friends that have helped me out along the way. Thank you very much and Happy Birthday everyone, here's to a great 2nd year!

TSAngel Server: (S1)
    Last edited by TSAngel91; 01-13-2015, 09:04 AM. Reason: forgot Happy Birthday

Comment

• I would like to thank my brother's for giving me allowance every day,also to my family and friends who's always there for me no matter what and especially to God for giving me this life that I have..Happy birthday LOA i wish u long life to run-- ArvinNc [S1]Nocturna's Tears

Comment

• I'd like to thank the R2games team for making all of this possible. I'd also like to thank all my friends, family, and loved ones for the support over the years. I love you all!

Server: S12 - Loralei's Bloom
        Char name: Merkosis

Comment

• I enjoyed this game a lot Happy Birthday to us

Comment

• I have had a great time, with this game, My first server was 214, and I was late to that server, so I was behind the curve. I have now decided to put money into the game, now that I'm playing on a new server, and started on the fourth day of that server. Unfortunately, I lost a couple days in the hospital, and that lost me some ground, but I will be able to make that up.

Comment

• id like to thank my family for always being there for me..my freinds for helping me through the hard times when my dad passed away..and all the helpfull people ive meet on the game...plus id like to thank the R2 games and its employers who brought LoA to us, happy new years ...S109 Ethereal Realm-UnholyRider

Comment

• A massive thank you to my Wife Ang36 for supporting me over the past years and being MY guild Partner and loyalist friend ever. And a massive thank you to me guild members of Winter Gardens may the next year bring triumph and may we conquer all LONG MAY THE WINTER GARDENS FREEZE

Server: 227 Grey Plains
                Character Name: WinterIce
                Character Name: WinterIce

Server: 227 Grey Plains

Comment

• happy birthday from all my charater who are online or not on

Comment

• This game is a the best, thank a lot for créate it

Comment

• Tnxs in Nice work and Always fix bug in game on moderator and GM side, and thanks to my parents who supported me during my studies in the university, without them i realy dont know what could i did with my life.

[S183] Pilgrim's Tavern
                      [IGN] DemonYoh

Comment

• thx R2, to make this game fun.

Server: S236 - Silverwood
                        IGN: Ryan

Comment

• thnx all u guys for a great year

Server : s20 Fauna's Bounty
                          IGN: Djini

Comment

• ty r2games from Jayd3n -s111 Kingdom of Giants

Comment

• Thanks GTArcade for developing a great game. Thanks to my guildmembers and server friends for making it awesome!!!!!
                              Good luck all and the best wishes to everyone for 2015
                              Darkstorm of [S114] Raven's Gaol

Comment

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY and thnx for this amazing game!
                                server: S236 Silverwood
                                IGN: Explosion

Comment

Working...
                                X