Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Becia guild on S205 for being a great group of people to play with!
    shogun S205

Comment

• thank you r2 for making such an awesome game

Comment

• Thanks to all my Family in real life and on LOA. Lokk forward to exciting new features in the game.

Comment

• happy birthday and many more. even from my otherplying forms

Comment

• HEY, thx for the great game and happy BDAy!

[182] Snakemoor Fen
            IGN: Playy
            League of Angels

SERVER ->> [S182] Snakemoor Fen
            ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
            GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
            CLASS ->> SORCERER
            LVL ->> 82
            BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

• First i'd like to say Great Job of pulling this game together for what it is today I cant wait to see what is to come, it is exciting! This game means alot to me, i am still too young to be in the postion i am (disabled) so i have a lot of time on my hands. Its hard to find something that can keep you absorbed and your imagination going for hours. This game does it very well and you folks are to be commended for all the brilliant people who pulled this game together. Especially for people like me. Thank you Celeste from (S234) Sunless Sea-League of Angels

Comment

• Happy birthday LOA....was a fun year in the game....hope to have many more

Comment

• Honestly i happened apon this game accidentally and i couldn't be happier that i gave it a chance! i love it, though it takes time to level up, this past year has been amazing! i am very pleased with the game, and even the support i got when i had an issue. i hope to see even more costumes, events, and mounts in the years to come! thanks guys for the amazing game!

Comment

• THANK YOU FOR ADMIN'S AND THIS GAME WAS SO WONDERFULL , STAY STRONG , HEALTHY , AND KIND TO YOUR PLAYERS WE WILL STAY AND SUPPORT YOUR GAME , MABUHAY LEAGUE OF ANGELS [R2 GAMES] THANKS ALOT

Server : [224] Sura Marsh
                    iGn : Dhee [ Warrrior ]

Comment

• happy birthday loa...........have had a great time so far....................looking forward to have a more exciting year with more new events...
                      matri of {S38** crusade's advance

Comment

• *** HAPPY BDAY LOA ***

Great game

Comment

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY...GOOD GAMES

S184 Poisonous Abyss
                          IGN:BlankAgain
                          Last edited by meliey; 01-13-2015, 10:00 PM.

Comment

• Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary Loa!!!

char name Shiro
                            server S233 Cerna Bluffs

Comment

• Thank r2 Because there as I discovered when I spend almost all the time with you but I would still like to enter eventuri we still all the time but it's still perfectly as it is. Happy New Year and I hope R2 lasted as long .With Love
                              Kalu [S71] Nibelungs

Comment

• shadowshot love it but need more quest for early lvl so they can rank up faster plz add them in a update plz and thanks for the awesome game and have a happy one year anniversary

Comment

Working...
                                X