Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First: I want to thank all the Vets, current military personnel & 1st responders of the free world for putting their lives on the line, and to those that continue to put their lives on the line every day, to help keep us free & safe.

Second: I want to thank all my friends & family who without their love & support I would be nothing.

Thirdly: I would like to thank all those at LOA for taking up most my free time & even for taking some of my money along the way...lol.

And lastly: I want to thank all my wonderful Guild mates for making Nitemare the best Guild on our server (and note I said best...not necessarily the strongest) : )

Salute! Zodiac [S209] Glitterhold Forest

Comment

• I give thanks to everyone who made my year so fantastic and I would like to thank everyone that made this game possible.

[S235] Amber Heath : Vladimir
      [S226] Ermine Heath : GBlue

Comment

• having fun with the game but every forum or website talking about code to redeem seems to be a scam

Damaris(708) Sinister

Comment

• Thanks for creating this fun and dynamic game. You all have done a great job in keeping content fresh and staying on top of the community.
          S209 Glitterhold Forest - Blingchingy

Comment

• happy happy birthday L.O.A
            server 1
            nocturna's tear
            IGN betyBAD

Comment

• Happy Anniversary/Birthday

Zooony
              S209 Glitterhold Forest

Comment

• Happy Birthday League of Angels

Thanks for the developer of this awesome game.

Server: [S1] - Haven's Host
                IGN: iVanho3

Comment

• Thank you to the game designers, I have enjoyed playing the game and look forward to many more hours of enjoyment

server: 181r2games firestone keep
                  Gwain

Comment

• I am addicted to this game
                    Server= [S232] Blood Reef
                    Character = alliswell5

Comment

• Thanks gta arcade for this game, wish You all best and hope things will be fixed and more adds will be this year.

Server: [S218] Citadel of Songs
                      IGN: Serj

Comment

• I would like to thank those who have been friendly and helpful to new players and made them feel welcome. It is hard to be a new player and follow along on your own. A little of bit of patience and kindness goes a long way. Thanks Again Athena of[S234] Sunless Sea

Comment

• This is the best game I've ever played - online or offline - there's variety, memory, skill, great graphics; you can play hours a day or once a week - whatever;
                          keep it up, developers, I can't wait to see what's next. Oliver111, Sulley's Tavern (S167)

Just a suggestion: you might make gift cards easier to use - like where do you go to use a visa or Mastercard gift card and what about US/Can exchange?

Comment

• Thanks for all the good times with wife and kids playing League of Angels.

Debo

(S64) Fire Plume Cage

Comment

• Thanks to everyone that plays the game and gives useful tips & tricks to new players.

KernalKlink
                              (S225) Shadow Downs

Comment

• Realy nice event.

Capriza
                                [S235] Amber Heath

Comment

Working...
                                X