Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League of Angels - House of Cards is Coming on April 1st!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what about ....fixing bugs ..... answer ppl quistions ... better support .... give ppl a true compensation for lost of money/diamonds/etc .... instead of adding new things.
    S69 Foultusk Lair
    IGN Jm4nsk1
    Guild BloodOath
    Alliance BloodOath
    lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Originally posted by Jm4nsk1 View Post
      what about ....fixing bugs ..... answer people questions ... better support .... give people a true compensation for lost of money/diamonds/etc .... instead of adding new things.
      ^^^^^^^^^

this....

Comment

instead of fixing this full bugged game .. you trow another event ! wow how ignorant can you be ? i hope no player spends money on this event until you fix the damn game!

Comment

there are some ppl that will spend tons of $$ to get new heroes and of course r2 will continue to ignore what ppl write

Comment

Don't you all realize that by having these things where in the end the only players getting anything are the couple big cash players on the server that you are discouraging all the other players. You may think you make more money this way but in the end you lose more. If the events were truly random and no way to just buy them, then more players would stay because they would think they had a chance.
            A few players spending bunches of money (which we all know not all the big cashers are getting their diamonds legitimately) and losing dozens every day (servers dying everywhere) is not more money than those dozens staying and continuing to each spend a little. Try comparing the number of games that come and go with the few that last and continue to make money.
            If you are going to continue with the lopsided way of rewarding only big cashers, then myself and so many like me are just going to take our money elsewhere. Seven days left on my VIP so I have a week to decide if it's been worth the few dollars for VIP, let alone the other money I have spent, before I renew or just move on to a more balanced, and thus fun, game.

Comment

Are the Fusion gems exchangeable in case we get a HP + PATK (as a mainclass mage) for example?

Comment

Instead of adding new things and broke the game they should repair it first and leave the Diamond events for a while. This will be so fun to see how people who don't give diamonds will not earn any of those heroes, like in the other tone of events they added (Lycorax soul, Pride King mount, Raindeer mount, Angel Evolution, Unicorn soul, New pair of wings added to group buy event, etc).

Comment

lots of buggs sill in game so fix it and stop ingoring problems

Comment

Wait so your entire list of servers are acting up for 2 days now, daily events not working properly, rewards not working properly, a lot of missing out on A LOT OF THINGS, and after completely ignoring the issue at hand, you just come up with yet another way to milk money, when u havent even fixed THE DARNED SERVERS????

Comment

i completly understand why they dont respond to you guys. Bitching around full mouth of cursing and being vulgar.. noone really want to answer this type of question.

add to House of Cards: i wonder if there will be anyone spending diaz with those bugs around...

Comment

Originally posted by Anguiss View Post
                        i completly understand why they dont respond to you guys. Bitching around full mouth of cursing and being vulgar.. noone really want to answer this type of question.

add to House of Cards: i wonder if there will be anyone spending diaz with those bugs around...
                        so if someone steal my money i should accept it?i used money to get3.5k points in tidal and first and for other things events ranking etc and what i go?0 rewards i hope ur boss at work makes u go to something big adn when u finish ur job and do ur best then he doesnt give u any money just cause or even better finds something liek a loophole fires u and u get nothing would like to see ur reaction

Comment

You know there is a thread for bug complaints its pretty annoying seeing the same nonsense over and over this is just an announcement section for news and events not one for constant whining and complaining please go to game discussion suggestions or bug reports and do your crying there instead of cluttering up this section. You always can contact them via email or submit a ticket as well that would probably more suitable.
                          IGN: Chaos
                          Server: s74
                          Guild: Lightblaze

Comment

Originally posted by bdub1978 View Post
                            You know there is a thread for bug complaints its pretty annoying seeing the same nonsense over and over this is just an announcement section for news and events not one for constant whining and complaining please go to game discussion suggestions or bug reports and do your crying there instead of cluttering up this section. You always can contact them via email or submit a ticket as well that would probably more suitable.
                            I and many others already did everything u suggested and what we got?so stealing our money is ok?i did certain things that they requested me to do i completed them some with cashing and waht i got?no rewards hmm now either u r a troll or tard oh and forgot that as a bussines they offer entertainment to me spending my time here and they offer some stadnrad things also as cs guess waht i go none of them but yes u r braindead
                            Last edited by R259955441; 03-31-2014, 04:42 PM.

Comment

you know.. save the trouble if you just quit, it much easier all games needs a bug for another feature to function.. no such thing as perfect code...

Comment

Originally posted by R2352025 View Post
                                you know.. save the trouble if you just quit, it much easier all games needs a bug for another feature to function.. no such thing as perfect code...
                                u rly have not been on this game for long?or let me rephrase it,i already was bugged on wheel of luck lsot 7 points didnt get them back np also experienced bug with nether knight training and i lost about 300 soulstones or maybe more but ok never got anything back.Is another thing if a bug occurs once in a while and another thing all servers being completely unable to play plz prove me wrong

Comment

Working...
                                X