Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League of Angels - House of Cards is Coming on April 1st!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....320#post894320

Here i have a query
    우리들은 모두
    무엇이 되ê³* 싶다.
    너는 나에게 나는 너에게
    잊혀지지 않는 하나의 눈짓이 되ê³* 싶다.

S39 - Archangel
    IGN - JaePi

Comment

Originally posted by XiuQinLi View Post
      " First of all speak correct English i dont speak imbecile and if you did all this already why keep crying bout it i agree with the others dont like it quit " Quote from Chaos post #34

You need to remember CHAOS not everyone is a NATURAL ENGLISH SPEAKER. MOST PEOPLE THAT PLAY ARE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES. Most people probably think you are just a babbling ape because you do not speak thier language. Also that some of us hate to type. Caps intended
      Please excuse my rudeness been a bad week and this new eventnot helping much my apologies
      event is kind of confusing don't know if swap cards for points or hang on too.
      IGN: Chaos
      Server: s74
      Guild: Lightblaze

Comment

no valkyrie no astral hunter no KoB, now I am back with Rose Knight.

Comment

And here we go again ...
          ރRµnning αwαy ƒαr αwαy
          I ƒσllσw thε shαdσw thαt yσµ lεft ßεhind
          I ƒεεl thε cαthαrsis in this nαrrσwing distαncε
          Jµst whεn wε’rε αbσµt tσ tσµch, I shαrε α kiss with α whitε αngεl â€*

Nova Genesis -> Psyon - 38 - 22K BR
          I am obsessed with MGR yo.

Comment

my hint is keep your cards, also don't use your cards you get from event tab (daily reward) untill you can gain 300 points for free in a day, (for added point rewards)'
            secondly, find out how much points you end up with on final day. then do some math so you know for sure you can buy the cards you need. (sucks to be stuck with 1 missing card), and then go get the items you can. don't be greedy. remember 10 fusion points are useless. you need 20 to use them, but you ALSO need the golden sockets to use them... so think ahead. might be better to go for something else if you got unlucky.

Zamboman server 48.
            free player for life

ps, I can see how the events messing up is an annoying thing. it's most likely happening because of summertime in europe. we had same deal on US servers a few weeks ago. hopefully it gets fixed fast and you all get compensated. but for now. try to remember that everyone on your server is getting the same bugs. so you're not really falling behind. you're just progressing slower as a whole. that's what kept me playing after our summertimje bug.

also, the event has been planned months ahead. it's basicly a carboncopy of a game already made months before it was hosted on this gaming platform, so they just do as the other guys did, because that worked for them.

I do agree that they don't take customer support seriously. But if that's a problem to you. don't think it will be fixed because you yell up about it. if this lack of support is not for you, then this game will sadly never be for you.

for the rest of us who can manage with the lack of support and just enjoy the game (when it's not bugged due to servertime and gametime being off) and you will be fine in the long run

remember you don't HAVE to cash to win. you just have to cash to win today
            Last edited by R220929478; 04-01-2014, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bdub1978 View Post
              First of all speak correct English i dont speak imbecile and if you did all this already why keep crying bout it i agree with the others dont like it quit
              u rly cant even read pff no thought procces neither the abillity to read sad :/

Comment

Originally posted by R259955441 View Post
                u rly cant even read pff no thought procces neither the abillity to read sad :/
                ? Okkie lol
                IGN: Chaos
                Server: s74
                Guild: Lightblaze

Comment

no componsation yet good job keep ignoring us

Comment

Have items in the shop that people who want to spend more can buy, but events should be for everyone.

Comment

Great hot events for Arena and WB, compensation enough for me lawl

To the card event, its quite cool, can grab pretty much a lot of topaz souls etc, for a non-spender its indeed a good one, for cash-shoppers, well kill yourself if you force to luck your new heroes lawl

Comment

So... 2-3 days of rewards lost for everyone, no ETA on fixing half the bugs which are still present (*cough*CS*cough*), no word when we're going to get any compensation whatsoever but... Let me introduce you first to another money grabbing event which we gonna use to pay the ppl that can't fix the game.

Good job.

Edit: Sorry, forgot to insert /golfclap.

Comment

I am just curious as to the chances of getting the "Lesser Joker" from the chest. I mean, it seems like it is necessary to get any of the new heros, but from what the spenders have said, they can't get it. Seems like it is a rigged event with the true prize being out of reach so that they can just make money and screw over players...... Screw over your players enough and everyone will leave.

Comment

PURE luck.. i got mine with 200$.. point seems more due to next day plus reward recharge... but then again seem rigged too.. the person above me... is like 600$ no jokers yet... he gettin bend over hard

Click image for larger version

Name:	ts.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	499.7 KB
ID:	1684465

Comment

I guess they don't know about which bug we had on s20 or they will gift us back.
                              1- Cs not working for 3 days. (No battle honor).
                              2- arena was bugged for 2 days. (No dragon crest nor presrige).
                              3- gemology chest reward. (We couldn't loot chests).
                              4- we lost Devotion 600 and less reward for 2 days. (We lost seraph stone reward)
                              5- we lost our day siting and doing nothing for 2 days.

So if you won't give us componsation reward, don't let's us hope for it or don't ignore us.

Comment

the bug was server wide kokoos not only on S20.........

Comment

Working...
                                X