Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League of Angels - House of Cards is Coming on April 1st!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R237835738 View Post
    I am just curious as to the chances of getting the "Lesser Joker" from the chest. I mean, it seems like it is necessary to get any of the new heros, but from what the spenders have said, they can't get it. Seems like it is a rigged event with the true prize being out of reach so that they can just make money and screw over players...... Screw over your players enough and everyone will leave.
    I got 2 and i had 4k total points. I saw others in other servers who got a hero and they were around 5k too.

Comment

when will there be items added to the shop....if you're not going to add something to the shop thats needed and left on the game after the event is over then just remove the whole shop cause every item there is pretty much useless anyhow
      IGN: Kaiyane
      Server: [S1] Ivory Islet

Comment

Originally posted by R216367499 View Post
        Old proverb .... A fool and his money are soon parted.
        Would you buy a car if only 2 wheels worked? A phone with no ON button?

Marketing 101 ...... a lot of little spenders that stay will make more $$$ than a couple of big spenders that leave.
        Of course I wouldn't pay. I don't pay. This game is WAY too buggy to spend money on. I'm just saying that complaining about them spending time working on adding this event instead of spending time fixes bugs is likely incorrect. Odds are the work for this event was already done by the time the update went in.

Comment

Please fix CROSS SERVER in Furnace Cave!
          I KNOW YOU ARE BUSY, BUT FOR LV55 AND lV56 TO FACE LV 71. 68. 69, IS A BIT UNFAIR. I can understan LV 65. but 71....

Comment

there is no dungeon for 71+... dungeon are still 30-54 and 55+ far i know =D

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Mars View Post
              A new feature called House of Cards will come to League of Angels on April 1st! House of Cards offers players a chance to get their hands on three rare heroes as well as lots of rare items. Rush in and be one of the first to play their hand and win the fantastic prizes!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79438[/ATTACH]

Swap for Rare Items

House of Cards features the recruiting materials for 3 rare new heroes and tons of other rare items. Draw, collect and swap cards to get various card materials to collect as many items as you can!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79429[/ATTACH]

Valkyrie

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79430[/ATTACH]

Description: Valkyries vow to serve God after being selected as immortal guardians. They ride white Pegasi across the battlefields looking to lead the chosen fallen to Valhalla. As fearless warriors, valkyries are the solid backbone of the divine army.

Astral Hunter

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79431[/ATTACH]

Description: An Astral Hunter can transition between the Mortal Realm and the Astral Planes using the power of the void. Any and all demons that destroy the balance of the Astral Planes are his prey. His bow is nicknamed “Star”; whenever a shooting star crosses the night sky, it means he has slain another demon. He singlehandedly defeated the powerful Devil Legion.

Arcane Spirit

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79432[/ATTACH]

Description: The Arcane Spirit is a supernatural being from a parallel world. For years he roamed the void, darkness and arcane power raging fiercely within him, until one fateful day he created a rift and arrived in the mortal realm. A brutal war ensued, but he was eventually imprisoned with a holy seal… After thousands of years, the seal is wearing thin, who will be able to summon the Arcane Spirit and wield his power?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Server 1 to Server 128

House of Cards

Duration: April 1 to 4 (server time)
              Rules:
              - Players can obtain cards from the Card Chests in House of Cards.
              - There are three types of card chests: Common Chests, Deluxe Chests and Mystery Chests. 1 Common Chest costs 50 Diamonds, 1 Delue Chest costs 150 Diamonds, and 1 Mystery Chest costs 500 Diamonds. You can get 10 Common Chest for free each day.
              - After collecting a specified set of cards, you may exchange it for great rewards.
              - Your remaining Cards can be exchanged for Points. Points can be traded for specific Cards. This will allow you to finish your Card sets more efficiently.
              Rewards:
              - You can swap the required cards for: Arcane Spirit Crest, Valkyrie Crest, Astral Hunter Crest, Lvl. 6 Fusion Gem Chest, Lvl. 8 Superior Gem Chest, Magic Socket Rod, Ruby Herosoul, Divine Right, Lvl. 6 Cherubstone, Seraph's Stone, Element Dust, Gem Essence, Topaz Herosoul, Blessed Stone, Lvl. 4 Cherubstone, Angel Tears, and Synth Scroll.
              - Daily Ranking Rewards: Every day the Top 20 players with at least 300 points from the previous day can collect extra Card Points as the reward.
              - Total Ranking Rewards: At the end of the event, the Top 20 players with at least 2000 total points have a chance to win Seraph's Stones, Lvl. 6 Fusion Gem Chests, Joker (L), or Lvl. 6 Common Gem Chests.

Today's Gift

Description: Log in every day to win Card Lotto Vouchers!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79433[/ATTACH]

Master of Poker

Description: Gain House of Cards points and win rewards!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79434[/ATTACH]

Notice: The rewards is card point, not House of Cards point

Total Recharge Reward

Description: Cumulatively recharge during the event to get special rewards!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79437[/ATTACH]

House of Cards is coming soon so get ready draw, collect and swap to your heart’s content! Stay tuned!

R2Games LoA Ops Team
              **is this still running?

Cheers;
              Anntuned
              Dragon Pals
              S125 Silent Reef
              Archer
              S129
              Warrior

Lunaria
              S73

Comment

What will happen to my cards or card points when event is over?

Comment

maybe exchange or roll over or event is host often, LOL

Comment

hm, is there a way to change 7 hearts / spades to change to card points or for other cards? :X i really dont have use for them :X

thanks for answer :-)

Comment

The "Lock" on cards is lame really, you cant unlock the cards afterwards so if you have spares you wanted to trade = your screwed, and the event is almost over so this wont be changed in time :/

Comment

is it possible to get valkyrie with 10k diamond

Comment

possiable but unlikely

Comment

i like this event. at least 1/2 rewards can be obtained by nonpaying players which is nice. but i can't get the server to load so i'm missing collecting my lotto for the house of cards.

Comment

This game event is rigged... I lacked only 1 card - Lesser Joker - to complete the set for Valkyrie (or Astral Hunter). But I never got it no matter how many times I've drawn.

I'm ashamed to say it, but I've spent A LOT on this event because I wanted so much to get Valkyrie. But no matter how many times I try, I just could not get the missing card. I've accumulated a total of 13k before I decided to stop.

But then here's the catch, that same Lesser Joker card is actually a prize if you get your points to 15k! It's like they programmed the event so that you will get all cards but 1. Then force you to spend $$$ to complete the set. :/

Comment

i thought it was an all time event but since we don't have 10 free attempts anymore its just anotehr cash thing.
                                So far for teh wishfull thinking nonj casher would have good stuff in teh long run sighs

Comment

Working...
                                X