Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League of Angels - House of Cards is Coming on April 1st!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R244375573
    So 10 gem essence is the BEST reward a free player can hope to receive. and that only if they can draw 2 of each of the 7's, which are special cards, and 3 of each of the 6's...

The 2 lesser heroes require 10 cards from the mystery chest 4 of which are special cards. On a PERFECT run that is 5000 diamonds.

The greater hero requires a minimum of 16 draws, 5 of which are special cards. 8000 diamonds minimum. In order to get the final card needed - the large joker) you must rank in the TOP 3 point wise and have at least 7000 points.

I only opened common chests - 10 points per card, but I did get lucky and draw a 7.

Cards can be bought with points, but only common cards - 2 thru 6 and 8 thru King at a cost of 8 to 100 points per card.

Without knowing how many points you receive from cards in the deluxe or mystery chests the cost to get the minimum 7000 points would stand at ... 50 free draws (10 free per day plus initial 10) = 500 points, plus a cost of 50 diamonds per 10 point draw = 50 * ((7000-500)/10)= 50*(6500/10) = 50*650 = 32,500 diamonds. I figure that the cards points are probably in scale with the chest prices, so a 500 diamond draw probably gives 100 points.

32,500 minimum diamonds. $325 minimum - the price is $1=100 diamonds. To be spent in 4 days maximum

wow thanks for the detailed info. I guess I can live without new heroes

Comment

Originally posted by GnatB View Post
      To those complaining about them adding an event instead of fixing bugs, I'd argue that it's probable this event was *part* of the new content, seeing as it's how you gain access to most of it. Odds are they haven't been working on THIS event since the bug came out, rather they've been fixing bugs. This event is simply part of the update.

That said, the amount of bugs is ridiculous. And there's an easy answer. Speak with your wallet. Don't like how the devs are responding to problems/bugs? Don't pay.
      Old proverb .... A fool and his money are soon parted.
      Would you buy a car if only 2 wheels worked? A phone with no ON button?

Marketing 101 ...... a lot of little spenders that stay will make more $$$ than a couple of big spenders that leave.
      Get a life, they said.
      I'm a GAMER, I replied,I have LOTS of lives

Comment

Originally posted by podbotv1alfa View Post
        go spend $, koko ;D
        Ye like I pay from your pocket . Not ur buisness

Comment

great new events, what what you forgot to say in the description is only diamond spenders have a chance of getting the new heros

Comment

ikr i got valkyire for 200$ ikr it's insane LOL but guess what 1000$ = your 100% chance of 1 hero, LOL

Comment

it would be nice if you could draw the mystery chest with vouchers for diamond at 1:1 ratio. anyway having the need to spend more than 5k diamonds for a topaz hero is ridiculous imo lol.

and also pay to get the new heroes if you want to . don't want to pay? just wait for new heroes to be released and hope they are available to all players.

Comment

By the way.
                In this event no voucher involve..

Comment

Where are the compensation from the said events?
                  - No rewards claim in COM and Gemenology Chest
                  - No CS
                  - No Solo Arena Attemps
                  - No WB in 30th March

Comment

April Fools' Day GO FOOLS SPEND MONEY

Comment

not for nothing but someone like me who does not have money to spend, not the least lucky enough to catch one of those strong hero. These events I see them always and only for those who have money to spend on diamond

Comment

All cards should be exchangeable with card points, it is stupid to depend on luck for joker S and ace of hearts

Comment

Originally posted by R247083137 View Post
                          not for nothing but someone like me who does not have money to spend, not the least lucky enough to catch one of those strong hero. These events I see them always and only for those who have money to spend on diamond
                          pay to win dude, pay to win :-)

Comment

I wanted to get a Valkyre to be a perfect couple to King o Bones... but it seems R2 got too greedy... 500 diamonds chest to get a chance for Joker card ??? you are kidding guys... i changed my mind dont need Valkyre anymore !

Comment

ya same here
                              Originally posted by Thorin576 View Post
                              I wanted to get a Valkyre to be a perfect couple to King o Bones... but it seems R2 got too greedy... 500 diamonds chest to get a chance for Joker card ??? you are kidding guys... i changed my mind dont need Valkyre anymore !

Comment

" First of all speak correct English i dont speak imbecile and if you did all this already why keep crying bout it i agree with the others dont like it quit " Quote from Chaos post #34

You need to remember CHAOS not everyone is a NATURAL ENGLISH SPEAKER. MOST PEOPLE THAT PLAY ARE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES. Most people probably think you are just a babbling ape because you do not speak thier language. Also that some of us hate to type. Caps intended
                                Last edited by XiuQinLi; 04-01-2014, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X