Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League of Angels - House of Cards is Coming on April 1st!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2352025 View Post
    you know.. save the trouble if you just quit, it much easier all games needs a bug for another feature to function.. no such thing as perfect code...
    Agree with your statement (since I am a software developer), but companies that care about their clients/customers dont continue to add new broken things over top of other broken things. If you want your code to ever stop being broken, you fix it before adding in new features. Thats coding 101. If their dev's don't know this, they shouldn't be dev's

Comment

Originally posted by -HaCkER- View Post
      Agree with your statement (since I am a software developer), but companies that care about their clients/customers dont continue to add new broken things over top of other broken things. If you want your code to ever stop being broken, you fix it before adding in new features. Thats coding 101. If their dev's don't know this, they shouldn't be dev's
      Totaly agree with you here Hack, as a university student with masters degree in informatics i do have some knowlege about this stuff, and other companies that want people to keep playing on their servers are actualy trying to keep the customer satisfied. Yes it's not the first game in the world that has bugs, but it's the first game in the world that seems to ignore the players.Makes events only winnable trought diamonds ( minimum of 200$ worth of diamonds usualy), but when something happends at their end, they don't even bother to recognize it and keep the players happy by giving them something worthy of staying in the game. Many people from many servers have posted today in threads complaining that there are many bugs, and what was the official answer for this? Quote: "I am sorry. We are unable to give you am ETA as to WHEN the problems will be fixed. I also simply do not have ANY information what causes all the Problems. "
      Last edited by jeyml; 03-31-2014, 05:16 PM.

Comment

As information, the only way to get Arcane Spirit is to reach the highest reward at the end of the 4 events day. It mean 35000 pts = 175 000 Diamonds = 1750$
        Hopefully with these money they gonna fix bug... or put out a new angel at a descent prize, let say 3000$ ?

Comment

Originally posted by R259955441 View Post
          I and many others already did everything u suggested and what we got?so stealing our money is ok?i did certain things that they requested me to do i completed them some with cashing and waht i got?no rewards hmm now either u r a troll or tard oh and forgot that as a bussines they offer entertainment to me spending my time here and they offer some stadnrad things also as cs guess waht i go none of them but yes u r braindead
          First of all speak correct English i dont speak imbecile and if you did all this already why keep crying bout it i agree with the others dont like it quit
          IGN: Chaos
          Server: s74
          Guild: Lightblaze

Comment

Originally posted by Moratia View Post
            As information, the only way to get Arcane Spirit is to reach the highest reward at the end of the 4 events day. It mean 35000 pts = 175 000 Diamonds = 1750$
            Hopefully with these money they gonna fix bug... or put out a new angel at a descent prize, let say 3000$ ?
            )))) lol

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cards.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	289.1 KB
ID:	1684424

are the locks in gold locked or unlocked?
              Last edited by famebright; 03-31-2014, 06:19 PM.

Comment

i dont know it not reset here so no idea how works
                IGN: Chaos
                Server: s74
                Guild: Lightblaze

Comment

Originally posted by bdub1978 View Post
                  You know there is a thread for bug complaints its pretty annoying seeing the same nonsense over and over this is just an announcement section for news and events not one for constant whining and complaining please go to game discussion suggestions or bug reports and do your crying there instead of cluttering up this section. You always can contact them via email or submit a ticket as well that would probably more suitable.
                  I totally agree! Put those complaints in the right spot and leave the complaints about how hard it will be to get these new heroes here! I hope I can get at least one without breaking the bank....
                  I am all in on this game.... I will not quit!

Server r2games S40 IGN: Crimsyn LvL: 73 Class: Paladin Rank: Duke ****
                  Server r2games S185 IGN: Crimsyn LvL: 70 Class: Ranger Rank: Duke**

Comment

To those complaining about them adding an event instead of fixing bugs, I'd argue that it's probable this event was *part* of the new content, seeing as it's how you gain access to most of it. Odds are they haven't been working on THIS event since the bug came out, rather they've been fixing bugs. This event is simply part of the update.

That said, the amount of bugs is ridiculous. And there's an easy answer. Speak with your wallet. Don't like how the devs are responding to problems/bugs? Don't pay.

Comment

it's not part of update. house of cards has time period so hard to call that as part of update, it's just side event to soak $ from ppl like lottery etc. of course thx for those amount of dragon crest and aegis shards can get from hot events, but somehow don't see any compensation for last day bugs.

Comment

3rd day of bugs good job LOA team

Comment

go spend $, koko ;D

Comment

hehe 400$ some one just went anf spin and no joker, hehe jokes on them, LOL

Comment

house of cards is 1st april joke, more you cash more trolled you become by it xD

Comment

Where are the compensation from the said events?
                                - No rewards claim in COM and Gemenology Chest
                                - No CS
                                - No Solo Arena Attemps
                                - No WB in 30th March

Comment

Working...
                                X