Clear All

• Devler
    replied
    This lvl up guild is good.

Leave a comment:

• S49_JTPM
    replied
    Originally posted by Strong17 View Post
    +1 to this. im playing this game for a long time, and i thnk almost everythng is covered.
    im just adding..

1.if you got lots of insg because of guild battle winnings and nid that extra boost, go for exp scroll at arena shop. it cost 10 insg for 5,000exp if u do the math..100insg=10x5,000= 50,000exp

2. if u have tons of enhanced bounty scroll, better use em for later games. coz bounty scroll gives you exp base on ur current level. (not on the level u got that bounty scroll)
    Thank you for your reply , i'll add this two points to the guide.
    Last edited by S49_JTPM; 12-02-2012, 10:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Strong17
    replied
    +1 to this. im playing this game for a long time, and i thnk almost everythng is covered.
    im just adding..

1.if you got lots of insg because of guild battle winnings and nid that extra boost, go for exp scroll at arena shop. it cost 10 insg for 5,000exp if u do the math..100insg=10x5,000= 50,000exp

2. if u have tons of enhanced bounty scroll, better use em for later games. coz bounty scroll gives you exp base on ur current level. (not on the level u got that bounty scroll)

Leave a comment:

• S49_JTPM
    replied
    Originally posted by alexthegreatz View Post
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL you Forget the MOST IMPORTANT THING LOTS AND LOTSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OF CASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Face it without Cash you get no where at all and BTW My highest lvl atm is a lvl 62 Mage VIP lvl 7 So i kinda no what im talking about =)
    And again , this guide is not for people that already play this game for a long time and that are happy to show off with their achievements.
    There are people out there that have no clue about 20% of what is written here , and the idea of helping them is already a positive thing.
    If you have nothing else to do , please don't try to make a good thing look bad when it isn't.
    Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• S49_JTPM
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
    If you VIP you level up much faster xD Also, I am not saying this guide is worthless, but all you lists above as same as everything a player need to do per day ;D
    And do you think that a new player to this game will know all these things as soon as he starts playing?
    This guide isn't for players with experience , but for players that are new to the game )

Leave a comment:

• JohnNguyen
    replied
    If you VIP you level up much faster xD Also, I am not saying this guide is worthless, but all you lists above as same as everything a player need to do per day ;D

Leave a comment:

• alexthegreatz
    replied
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL you Forget the MOST IMPORTANT THING LOTS AND LOTSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OF CASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Face it without Cash you get no where at all and BTW My highest lvl atm is a lvl 62 Mage VIP lvl 7 So i kinda no what im talking about =)

Leave a comment:

• S49_JTPM
    replied
    You are welcome , if you need any other help or have any questions , please feel free to ask!

Leave a comment:

• Stop_hating
    replied
    A lot of useful info for a newbie like me. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• S49_JTPM
    replied
    I don't think i missed anything , but if i did, please feel free to add it.
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X