X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linazz
    replied
    Originally posted by IvanaGP View Post
    But if you level up fast you are so not doing you a favor, level slowly and have quality... Quantity of levels is never the goal, that is how it happens now in game 2 lvl 69 knights, one has 56K BR the other one barely 40k... Why? The one that has 40K rushed leveling while the other one did it slowly, doing catacombs, collecting things needed, doing guild battle... did I mention that the 40k br is only crusader while the 56k one is Imperial commander... So your choice...fast and sloppy or slowly but thurally?
    That's wrong. On a newer server the point is to lvl up superfast. And even on an older server you want to gain as muh exp as you can to upgrade your talents..
    fast and sloppy or slowly but thurally? nah, rather choose for fast and thurally.

Leave a comment:

• IvanaGP
    replied
    But if you level up fast you are so not doing you a favor, level slowly and have quality... Quantity of levels is never the goal, that is how it happens now in game 2 lvl 69 knights, one has 56K BR the other one barely 40k... Why? The one that has 40K rushed leveling while the other one did it slowly, doing catacombs, collecting things needed, doing guild battle... did I mention that the 40k br is only crusader while the 56k one is Imperial commander... So your choice...fast and sloppy or slowly but thurally?

Leave a comment:

• webskip
    replied
    I reach lvl 1-40 in just 7 days...

Leave a comment:

• Deathstars24
    replied
    needs updating, blitz now can use skeleton keys and open silver chests

Leave a comment:

• R25151831
    replied
    i think 100 is the max level

Leave a comment:

• R24090007
    replied
    why am i not getting exp points on campains

Leave a comment:

• R23441517
    replied
    Does anyone know what the maximum level is? Please quote or refer to source, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• WASDERZ
    replied
    For Level up

If I may ask a question how can I lvl. up faster?????. Because I have a lvl.24 player.And I'm havin a hard time trying

Leave a comment:

• chinabig
    replied
    A great guide indeed but some of them can't be done. You see, I'm a non-casher so I can't do VIP wheel, can't have VIP's extra exp and blitzing cost golds. If you can, I would love to see more tips for non-casher players. thank you.

Leave a comment:

• R26508907
    replied
    Lots of cash isn't needed, but some cash is. If you stick to the basics such as socket rods, 2x exp scrolls and crypt keys you don't have to be a millionaire.

Leave a comment:

• Yura
    replied
    oh that 1 its gives 200% exp for 1 hour

Leave a comment:

• ZooParty
    replied
    Originally posted by R24782815 View Post
    Use Exp Scrolls to level up faster

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33490[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33491[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33492[/ATTACH]
    What is the Exp one with the golden lines and how much exp bonus does it give?

Leave a comment:

• Drredchan
    replied
    just read it,but how long is a day in that guide,how many hours must you play a day to get to lv49 in 22 days?

Leave a comment:

• Yura
    replied
    hypercam on it and also i recharge
    Last edited by Yura; 02-06-2013, 03:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    I can think of two ways the poster got ahold of that pic. =)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X